It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does the flashlight test really work?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I created a thread a while back in reference to utilizing tools to be made aware of their presence. I retrieved some very convincing results. Take a look at your leisure:

I Discernibly Hear Dead People!! **Recordings Added, Pg. 2**

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well OP, as an audio professional, I can tell you that many of the methodologies I've come across to produce EVP are more than a bit problematic. This idea doesn't sound any less plausible. The only time I give any credence to this type of thing is when it happens repeatedly. Give it a go & see what happens.
Note of caution:
I met someone who believed they had a haunted guitar. It was a '68 Stratocaster & it did sound slightly unusual. Stranger tho was that it did make peculiar sounds on its own fairly frequently when plugged in. When I had a good look at it, I found it'd been repaired several times by somebody who really couldn't solder properly & had left enormous blobs behind, plus some moody choices of components. He didn't want me to sort it out, because he suspected it had belonged to a famous person, but its my theory that it was occasionally picking up radio & mangling the signal badly.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I do believe in the Paranormal but I do not believe it the flashlight test. It is just too iffy. It is a joke if you ask me. Another thing I think more than a few shows on TV add things and even fake things for ratings. If something really Paranormal was to happen to them they would mess their pants I bet.. And as for the EVP you never see them use the AUDIO out put jack with some head phones so if it was real they could hear it in real time and maybe even have a two way chat with what ever it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

well thats a good logical sensible answer thank you star for you
as i figure alot of "hauntings" are probably the result of electromagnetism, and "audio hauntings" are probably a result of messed up signals but idk
thanks for the post though

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I do believe in the Paranormal but I do not believe it the flashlight test. It is just too iffy. It is a joke if you ask me. Another thing I think more than a few shows on TV add things and even fake things for ratings. If something really Paranormal was to happen to them they would mess their pants I bet.. And as for the EVP you never see them use the AUDIO out put jack with some head phones so if it was real they could hear it in real time and maybe even have a two way chat with what ever it is.

exactly i always figured shows like taps were fake from the start, at first they never caught any ghosts and then like a season or two later ghosts were everywhere!
their so faking for ratings

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

thanks i will definetley check it out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join