It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

does the flashlight test really work?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hello ats ive heard of this test to detect spirits apparenty you unscrew the flashlight slightly to where if you touch it slightly it will turn on or flicker
well you set he flashlight in said manner and if you suspect spirits around you ask a few questions and apparently it will turn on and flicker all by itself
my question is does it really work? has anyone ever had an expieriance? is there a nonspiritual logical explanation?
could this relate to "ghost creation"?
where you want a ghost to be present so bad that it happens because of the energy you put out(meaning there is no actual ghost)?




posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Another cool way to see spirits is to look directly at the sun for a few seconds then look around you, you'll be amazed how many spirits walk among us!




posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do not think that it is a legit way to detect ghosts, just because a simple change in air pressure, a breeze, or a slight vibration could make it light up.



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
I do not think that it is a legit way to detect ghosts, just because a simple change in air pressure, a breeze, or a slight vibration could make it light up.

now that makes sense to me



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Another cool way to see spirits is to look directly at the sun for a few seconds then look around you, you'll be amazed how many spirits walk among us!


look directly into the sun huh? i really doubt it but ill ive it atry
your not trying to trick me are you?



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Use a torch eh?
Well I saw once online some 'ghost hunter'
talking about something like that. But he said to use a 'Solar Torch'.
Man if that sucker comes on then run like crazy



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Do it as it comes up within an hour or an hour before it goes down.
For safety purposes involving your eyes.



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
Use a torch eh?
Well I saw once online some 'ghost hunter'
talking about something like that. But he said to use a 'Solar Torch'.
Man if that sucker comes on then run like crazy

fer sure like a fat guy after an icecream truck lol



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I rub my eyes really hard and see little purple dots floating around..

could they be my dead grand-pappy??



posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
I rub my eyes really hard and see little purple dots floating around..

could they be my dead grand-pappy??

thats probably just naturaul



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
To be honest, dont you think the 'spirits' could cause the torch to flicker regardless of the fact that it is screwed on wierd? if there were any around i dont think give a hoot about flickering your torch lol

my opinion anyways



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimz
To be honest, dont you think the 'spirits' could cause the torch to flicker regardless of the fact that it is screwed on wierd? if there were any around i dont think give a hoot about flickering your torch lol

my opinion anyways


yeah more than likeley, but then again maybe its an energy issue, like most spirits only have so much energy that they can do so little



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yeah good point, spirits aren't supposed to be real strong.
But who knows, I'm more interesting in demons n stuff myself hha



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
After watching a heap of Ghost Hunters, I decided that if ghosts can make the lights flash on a K2 Meter, they should (theoretically) be able to play a Theremin.



How groovy would it be to hear a ghost changing the pitch and modulation of a theremin! Perhaps one day we will be able to 'jam-out' with ghosts!

IRM


[edit on 22/4/10 by InfaRedMan]



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Double post!

My Bad....


[edit on 22/4/10 by InfaRedMan]



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimz
Yeah good point, spirits aren't supposed to be real strong.
But who knows, I'm more interesting in demons n stuff myself hha

to be honest im skeptical about ghosts and demons
but if your messing with these so called "demons" make sure you take precations(anti demon spray lol) or whatever it is people do to protect themselves

"you will probably ask why did you make this thread in the first place?"

well thats because this thread isnt necasarilly about ghosts its more about searching for a logical explanation about the phenomenon



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


interesting vid how did you get the video imbedment codes to work? when i try to post something off youtube it never works



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
haha i dont mess with demons, just find it interesting to read about them and such. much more interesting than ghosts i reckon.



posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by InfaRedMan
 


interesting vid how did you get the video imbedment codes to work? when i try to post something off youtube it never works


The Youtube Video code is yvid and /yvid inside these: [ ]. You paste only the alpha numerics at the end of the youtube URL.

eg: watch?v=cd4jvtAr8JM ◄ end of URL after the '=' symbol

Click the Quote button on my post with the video to look at the Youtube code.

IRM


[edit on 22/4/10 by InfaRedMan]



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join