It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican gov't slams Arizona immigration law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

I'll bet I can find some American Indians who would love nothing better than to take you for a little drive back to where your great grandparents hailed from.

American Indian? You mean the Chinese immigrants who wandered into
North America and slaughtered all the mega fauna and mega flora and then proceeded to engage in endless tribal warfare of the most brutal kind?

The "Native American Indians" (Chinks) were unable to defend their cultural outpost and lost it to the Europeans. I think there might be a lesson in there somewhere.

No Mike I am talking about the North American Natives we signed treaties with bought land from and brought small pox filled blankets to to keep them warm in winters...those Indians. You are going back a little farther than I was actually thinking Mike.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mexicos legal philosophy is guilty until proven innocent.

I see no reason why they would criticize this law in such a way.

There perceived unfairness is like the Mexican president saying hey we hate our own legal system!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Stepping into this a little late, but here is the problem with just picking the time frame in history for your own justification. Throughout history lands have been taken over, why choose just the Indians? Is it more convienent to try and further prove the evils of the white man not to point out the violence that occured before......ah well, and people wonder why racism exists today.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join