It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Unequal Are We? Redistribution of Wealth to the Rich

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
were fine i come from a middle class family in Michigan.Were Farmers own a 29 acre farm and were doing just fine.what the problem is our education system.its messed up fix that more people get smarter and more people get jobs.now days we got a bunch of lazy kids who are to lazy to open up a business.so no jobs.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

it sounds like you pulled the race card. i thought you had some good points, but i cant get over your rascist rant. sounded like dont blame it on the rich, blame it on the blacks. something tells me you may have some racial prejudices.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elfie

Try reading up on dollar cost averaging before you just copy and paste some general nonsense. Take a look at the people that have invested from their 30's living at that time in the 1970's until current time 2010. What you have said only takes a VERY SMALL SAMPLE SIZE into play and don't forget the NASDAQ is already very close to 2008 highs.

Anyway, my point is that you are only taking the past 10 years into play while most invest for a lifetime. To make an assumption, I am guessing you have no investing experience or have been entirely burned in the marketplace. That or you are approximately 10 years old or perhaps have some long term memory problems.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join