It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience with the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
My life has been like some sort of wild novel. In 2008 after completing my degree I applied to a number of intelligence sector jobs including the Mossad. Now, since then I have been under surveillance with good reasoning.

In 2008 a man I was talking to on the street brought up that his grandfather had been in military intelligence and that he worked heavily in mind control. Months later after I had spoken to that man I was offered a job at a major defense contractor and I have no idea how they got my information as I never went to their website to apply for a job or anything.

Two days before I was offered that job I woke up and felt like I had been drugged as I had never felt such joy and happiness before. Then a day later information on the illuminati, mind control, etcetera started popping up. And a video called How to Operate your Brain by Timothy Leary totally entranced me and I became enthralled by it.

It should be noted that weeks before this I came to my apartment and noticed that someone had been in there and hadn’t touched anything. The door was unlocked although I completely remember locking it.

I believe I was an experiment in mind control considering that it felt like I was drugged and the becoming enthralled by the video. If you haven’t seen the video I suggest you look it up on youtube.

Many other things happened while I was in the hospital. For instance, there was a notepad that had information on my friends and etcetera and a number to contact. I contacted that number and it led to a sex shop, but I kept calling the number until I person I had met in the mental ward said, “Quit stalking me.” Now, this interesting because the sex shop did not answer this time, it was an actual human on the line. So, it tells me that the Illuminati was in on this as they use secure communication such as PGP encrypted email and perhaps now phone lines that throw off the intended target.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How much should we believe...

When you have previously posted a HOAX regarding your "experiences" with the Illuminati here:

Illuminati Recruits Intel Professionals

With this mea culpa:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by 711heaven
The truth is I'm schizophrenic and this yet another delusion that I have. I made all this up to stir up the ATS community.

Inquiring minds would like to know...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Agreed.
I am actually quite worried for the mental health of the author.

I contacted that number and it led to a sex shop, but I kept calling the number until I person I had met in the mental ward said, “Quit stalking me.”

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyRebel
I think you should give him a chance. He may have said it was a hoax to keep people from harming him.

you wouldnt happen to also be the OP would you?

I'm a little bored tonight so lets see how far we can take this....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Write a screenplay or something, man.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
tell them to be quiet about it tho its late and waking my mum up would be worse than world war 3

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Cool story.

When mania sets in, all kinds of stuff seem to be happening. That's not to dismiss anything you've said though.

But I agree, you should write a screenplay - or a short story - I would read it.

star + flag

~PeAcE!!

[edit on 22/4/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Its a pity to see so many deleted posts here for manners and decorum when op may well believe his experiences and need help,op see a psychiatrist to see if you can make sense of this,especially if you are hearing voices.

new topics

top topics

join