It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Responsible World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
First off let me say these are my opinions and if i offended you then i did my job.
You can then say how stupid i am or you might want to figure out why what i said struck a nerve with you.
Your choice, whatever your truth may be, remember it is your truth and only your truth.
Yes i see the paradox in that and in what i am about to say. Life is a paradox and that is my truth.

So here we go, here is my little observation.

Goverment
We are the ones that put it in place. We are the ones giving them the power to make all those laws and rules.
We give them the power to strip our freedom away. We can complain about them, saying nothing is ever going
to change and still allow them to be selfserving.
We were all born free, take responsibility and remain that way. Free.

corporations
We are the ones giving them the permission to bleed us dry. We are the ones giving them the permission to pollute
our world. We are the ones that keep putting coins in the slots to keep the machine going.

Religion
Following scriptures about what is good and what is bad. Believing in a higher power that is responsible for the
things that happen. People are still getting murdered over this. Surely a almighty and wise higher power would
find murderering someone that does not agree with your answers to life a bit too much?
And again we keep feeding it without question.
Question what you believe and why you believe it, take responsibility for what you think is right.

Now you see where i am going with this, i could go on and on. We can tell our children we didn't destroy the world
and our freedom. We can point the finger at the few calling the shots. It does not help us or our children.
Take responsibility. We were born free into our world. There should be no top secret levels, secret tech or secret
knowledge.
As long as there is a conspiracy board, we are not doing our job.
As long as there is a alternative news board, we are not doing our job.

I again recognise the paradox of me talking about this, yet sitting here at my computer typing this.
I am not claiming i have the answer nor that i am not guilty of this.

I want to figure out with you, how we can take responsibility and restore our world, our freedom and our future.

[edit on 21/4/10 by locster]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

As long as there is a conspiracy board, we are not doing our job. As long as there is a alternative news board, we are not doing our job.

It has nothing to do with "doing our job" or not. As long as there is free will and imagination, there will be all of those things you cited. That combination is reserved only for human beings.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Eliminate greed and lust

Not so easy, huh?

Not much we can do except do our part to make life easier for those around us. Whatever you do, make sure what you leave behind has a positive impact on future generations. That's about all that matters and all you can do.

join