It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State 4-Rise of FEMA!!! It's out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So "Police State 4- Rise of FEMA" is out. Currently about half way through and in my opinion one of alex's finest films to date. He backs up everything he is saying with actual government documents so im not sure how people are going to dismiss this.

www.infowars.com...

Let the paid government disinfo forum trolling begin!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwillneverberevealed

Let the paid government disinfo forum trolling begin!

Love it!
Gonna watch tonight.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwillneverberevealed

I have a subscription and I will definitely be making use of it. Not all people are fans of Alex Jones, but they have to respect the fact that he goes out of his way to bring truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
but serously is this just AJ running round with a megaphone again shouting you nasty elite or is there some real substance for a change. the guy's kind of getting on my tits now. dont get me wrong he usually heads in the right direction but goes around it in all the wrong ways and sells some t shirts while he's at it . to much drama. however thats just my view and means f**k all really.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

I have to admit, when I see him with a megaphone, I am rolling on the floor. But I think Police State 4, rise of FEMA is taken on a different approach. More investigative journalism than anything else.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ive been giving alex a hard time lately for being so theatricle, however after watching jason bermas invisible empire i kinda missed alex's scary growly vioce, it does make it more exciting for the poeple still asleep.

lets face it, the sensationalism works, fight fire with fire.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i supose its a bit unfair and pretty ignorant of me to knock it before i'v tried it. i shall come back with my opinion after watching keep safe peeps.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I will be watching soon, I hope it's more substantial than some of the other recent films.

I'm not a fan of Jones at all, but I think he was better when he concentrated more on the documents, and on historical theory. Sure I disagreed with much of his conclusions, but it seemed like he was trying to make more of a point, rather than this other style of argument by celebrity, and argument by megaphone he seems to have fallen into much more lately.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Will be watching shortly.

It is already uploaded to youtube. Here is part 1 www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
You can watch the full HQ version all in one piece in here :

economycollapse.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join