It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran boosts Qods shock troops in Venezuela Pentagon predicts U.S. clash with Islamist paramilitary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Iran boosts Qods shock troops in Venezuela Pentagon predicts U.S. clash with Islamist paramilitary

befor eitsnews.com

Iran is increasing its paramilitary Qods force operatives in Venezuela while covertly continuing supplies of weapons and explosives to Taliban and other insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to the Pentagon's first report to Congress on Tehran's military.

The report on Iranian military power provides new details on the group known formally as the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF), the Islamist shock troops deployed around the world to advance Iranian interests. The unit is aligned with terrorists in Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel, North Africa and Latin America, a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
""If U.S. involvement in conflict in these regions deepens, contact with the IRGC-QF, directly or through extremist groups it supports, will be more frequent and consequential," the report says.

The report provides the first warning in an official U.S. government report about Iranian paramilitary activities in the Western Hemisphere. It also highlights links between Iran and the anti-U.S. government of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, who has been accused of backing Marxist terrorists in Colombia."

Well no wonder the Pentagon reversed its stance.

befor eitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Another source:

www.washingtontimes.com...

The report gives no details on the activities of the Iranians in Venezuela and Latin America. Iranian-backed terrorists have conducted few attacks in the region. However, U.S. intelligence officials say Qods operatives are developing networks of terrorists in the region who could be called to attack the United States in the event of a conflict over Iran's nuclear program.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hell yeah! Glad to see an open enemy of US policies has deployed shock troops around the world. Maybe this will inspire others to step up and form an international "non-alligned" coalition against the 800 American bases around the world strategically placed to instill fear on indiginous populations.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes create more crises and excuses that we can use to intervene around the world.

If people havn't figured it out by now, thats how we operate. Been doing it since we invaded Mexico in 1848.

Human pride is so easy to manipulate, which makes the accumulation of imperium so much easier. No one likes to back down or turn the other cheek.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I could not agree more.

The powder keg is being preped as we speak...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Yes create more crises and excuses that we can use to intervene around the world.

If people havn't figured it out by now, thats how we operate. Been doing it since we invaded Mexico in 1848.

Human pride is so easy to manipulate, which makes the accumulation of imperium so much easier. No one likes to back down or turn the other cheek.

I know exactly what the three fundementals of "shock and awe" are, and I know that the US uses them all the time to further the globalist agenda.

If people do nothing then corporations will take over and we will fail; We will become the proles on the streets looking on in wonder at giant pyramids of power of the elite establishment. If the elite mobilize then they can put the other 80% of Earth's population into a perpetual state of resource-gathering dispair. If we stand up now while we still have a chance then maybe, just maybe the next generation will see green forests instead of cement cities and the charred remnants of liberty.

People have long since forgotten the value of sacrifice. Sacrifice is the only guarenteed way to produce change and if nobody has the balls to fight for a free world then we all deserve to slowly and painfully kill ourselves through endless wars and hopelessness.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Then people need to turn to real sacrifice. The kind of sacrifice spoken of by Ghandhi and Jesus.

Sadly, most humans have too much pride to do that. They have too much pride to understand real martyrdom.

Pride will be humanity's undoing.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I read your post and i was like wtf? then i saw the location where your from lol..

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Hell yeah! Glad to see an open enemy of US policies has deployed shock troops around the world. Maybe this will inspire others to step up and form an international "non-alligned" coalition against the 800 American bases around the world strategically placed to instill fear on indiginous populations.

Those policies repents us Americans so i guess your supporting and calling for us Americans to be harm.. You know what i would do to you if i knew where you lived little boy.. be glad that you can hide behind a computer...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I was going to do a thread on this story I'm linking, but I think for some reason, that it belongs with your thread. It's related, although the degrees of separation might not be immediatly apparent:

Iran Expected To Begin Gulf Exercises

hmmmm. hmmmm again.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i know exactly what this is all about. its all BS, they're slowly trying to get us to go to war with iran. this isn't anything like 9/11 but these kinda lies will have the same effect. iran don't have shock troopers, those are video game units.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I really think that you should've expressed your post as an opinion, unless you are able to provide evidence to support your thesis of "Iran don't have shock troops".

It ISN'T evident. Therefore, evidence is required.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by DOADOA

I really think that you should've expressed your post as an opinion, unless you are able to provide evidence to support your thesis of "Iran don't have shock troops".

It ISN'T evident. Therefore, evidence is required.

I think the logic MUST be: Prove me first that there is such thing as Shock troops deployed into other countries. After that we can discuss the matter.

I see this scenario like: There are pink dragons deployed in many garages around the world head to attack USA... First I need proof that there is such pink dragon.... otherwise it will be another OMG Iraq has WMDs! We know what happened...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Hmmm.... Iranian Islamist Shock troops in a 100% Christian Country. I hope Venezuela reaps what it sows from this alliance.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Then people need to turn to real sacrifice. The kind of sacrifice spoken of by Ghandhi and Jesus.

Sadly, most humans have too much pride to do that. They have too much pride to understand real martyrdom.

Pride will be humanity's undoing.

You are right. Pride is one of the seven deadly sins...

When it comes to icons like Jesus and Ghandi, it is important to know that they stood out from other people. However, instead of introjecting their ideals into others they simply lived the way they thought was right, and in doing so others saw that this was the right way and followed these icons, establishing them as humans who we can never forget.

My point is that in the modern world, people choose to sell peace instead of just living peacefully. The world needs a hero... but what if everyone decided to just give up arms and embrace peace with each other? It won't happen; it's just like trying to get into the pants of a virgin, extremely frustrating but senseless all the same because everyone wants to get laid so why hold back?

It's because there are people who care not of peace because they profit from war. These people are so high on their pedistools that the wars they create will never directly threaten them, so in order to bring global peace the war needs to be brought to them by the people who've suffered through it all this time.

This is the sacrifice that I speak of. It will completely change the world, money will no longer control us like a bad drug and we will once again embrace self-sustainability. If we cannot come to this conclusion as a species, then we'll kill each other all off. The poor will die poor and the rich will die rich. It's that simple.

I read your post and i was like wtf? then i saw the location where your from lol..

British Columbia, Canada- the most liberal region on Earth. Those who threaten our intellectual, cultural and spiritual diversity are the true enemies of freedom. You want to taste real freedom? Come to BC and smoke a joint. If only world leaders would light joints instead of fires...

Those policies repents us Americans so i guess your supporting and calling for us Americans to be harm.. You know what i would do to you if i knew where you lived little boy.. be glad that you can hide behind a computer...

Gee ya think so? Globalism is the US policy for the world, only resulting in everyone suffering for the sake of "the American dream". Obviously I am your enemy, along with anyone else who can embrace open mindedness.

haha, you think your internet threat scares me? Funny you should accuse me of hiding behind a computer while you do the same. Trust me though, I am working very hard to present myself on a global stage so when that happens you should probably come to me if you want to fight or you can just shut up where you stand.

new topics

top topics

join