It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
From what I heard only northern Italy was mostly affected.

And that flights in Southern Italy were still running fairly decently according to schedule. *(Unless those flights went into the affected areas further north).

So in this case, he could have been flying from Italy 2 days ago.

South Italy, since flights were still going on there. *If I read the news headlines correctly*

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Ok, I finally couldn't take it anymore...

The OP says he is a mason, then says he is only an initiate (not a term used in masonry in Chicago... This I know first-hand) and then goes on to refer to "you masons" in such a way that it is clear to anyone who can speak English that he is not a part of the group that he is referring to.

Maybe we should ask Network Dude.

Hey Network dude, since we're on topic... thanks for talking to emsed1 for me about becoming a mason.

I attended a Lodge this past Tuesday and now am working to become an initiate here in Chicago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=VinnyboyXI

You Mason are really nervous about this one. I love it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

You learned the COMPLETE history of the Masons in 48 hrs.

Really? Did they do this just for you? I can see how this is pivotal to any meeting that will likely hatch some nefarious scheme.

Not to mention, they used a NON MASON as an interpreter. Don't cha know that Masons aren't capable of being multilingual.

Your the second anti masonic goober today.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Honestly, how is being a member of a civic group messed up?

Because that civic group, as you call it, is sexist and for men only.

yea, it's a fraternity. Look up that word. And while you are at it, look up sorority. (that's it's evil twin)

They conduct criminal activity and help each other from getting busted (I saw it up front with my own eyes in Texas so I know its true.)

I once saw Elvis in a UFO. As far as you know.

I know how the system works, I know why masonry exists.It is a protection racket for criminals. Essentially. From the outside it looks just like Scientology, and I can guess the inside looks just like the Mafia.

They dress up fancy, never get busted, and live in the country club. But they are still hard core criminals.

You call it "daily business" I call it pure unadulterated greed and theft through deception.

You claim to give so much to charity well THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ROBBED THE ENTIRE EARTH"S MONEY.

Of COURSE you give to charity, you STOLE all our MONEY!

please prove any of this. Seriously, please do a tiny bit of research into what masonry really is.

If you didn't give any back, the world would collapse due to the fact secret organizations like the world-wide Masonry scam (among others) leech all the world's wealth into their personal coffers.

You HAVE to give to charity to keep the scam running. Lest there be starving peasants breaking down your country club gate with torches in hand tomorrow.

So in your opinion, all masons are filthy rich? I am trying to contain my laughter. Ok.

Masons are regular people, just like anybody else. They joined masonry for various reasons, but most likely having to do with being part of something bigger then themselves. Anyone joining to become rich or gain world domination power over surfs, will be sadly disappointed. You are free to believe what you want, but in the spirit of Deny Ignorance, I suggest a bit of reading.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

You learned the COMPLETE history of the Masons in 48 hrs.

Really? Did they do this just for you? I can see how this is pivotal to any meeting that will likely hatch some nefarious scheme.

Not to mention, they used a NON MASON as an interpreter. Don't cha know that Masons aren't capable of being multilingual.

Your the second anti masonic goober today.

The history is quite simple. Freemasons centralize power, and enslave those who don't belong, or fit in to their view of how the world should be.

God's world, as it was originally designed, made sure that everyone had plenty as long as everyone shared.

The Ophites, were the ones sympathetic to the serpent (Garden of Eden). They went against God, and produced Cain. It's like the tree of life. It all started at one point, and branches out.

Only some branches produce fruit, while others wither and die, or produce rotten fruit.

This post is intended for the Masons, as they will understand exactly what I am saying, and take my insight as a warning. I am close to God, and your religion is about to burn. You will go down with it, if you don't graft yourselves onto the fruit bearing branch.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Spoken like a true Mason! Why don't you just come out and say it you are a Mason and you are similarly aware of the things Vic... is saying.

Also, you come off a little threatening. To me your warning to Vic.. seems a little practiced, less a friendly nudge than a slap up side the head.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
No not all masons are rich. But you have to pay dues so you must have SOME cash...

Most of them are just local workers, like the Dentist, the Car Mechanic, and the Sheriff.

See, the Dentist gives the Mechanic and the Sheriff a deal, like 25% off all dental fees.

Then the mechanic promises he won't rip them off in return, and gives good fees for his work.

And in return the Sheriff willfully looks over any criminal activity that may or may not occur.

Example, the SON of a top ranking Free Mason in my college town got in trouble for manslaughter. His father, due to having connections with everyone in town, got his kid safely flown to Mexico permanently. Now this kid has escaped MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES.

That is how the fraternity is used in criminal activity. It's on a personal level and the mason next door probably knows nothing about it.

Of course these lower level masons are not rich, they are simply well off. They are pawns in the game of chess.

The real rich people way up in the higher ranks, they are the rooks, knights, bishops, queen and king.

Just because you are a pawn of the King does not make you innocent, in fact it is criminal accomplice.

Just because you know nothing about the "King piece" in this "game of chess", does not mean it does not exist.

In fact, every chess board has a king piece. Two of them actually.

You can deny it all you want, but I know Chess and I know the pieces.

I also am aware that Masonry is akin to a large scale chess game played over the scale of many lifetimes.

I would even go so far to say the "King" of Free Masonry is the Vatican. This is simply a guesstimate though, based on the research I have conducted.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Now, that thread also indicates the historical time line is roughly correct as to when VinnyboyXI claims to have entered the Masons as he was in fact purposefully seeking information prior to his joining.

Actually, it doesn't do anything of the kind. In his first post in the thread, he claims "so I was literally asked the other day to come to a Freemason Ceremony". That's pretty wide open to interpretation as to what said ceremony was but whatever`it was, it wasn't an Initiation as he would've said as much.

So let's say for the sake of argument that he went to that 'ceremony', was smitten with Masonry and decided to apply. Putting the speediest and most generous face on things based on the scant information provided in that post, at best he might be an Entered Apprentice. And for him to even be that, a number of different practises and steps common to Regular Masonry worldwide would have had to be either done in a hurry-up manner or dispensed with altogether to get him that far by now. Under normal circumstances, he couldn't even be a Mason yet based on his own information.

And then for him to claim that as an EA, he was invited to a Knights Templar ritual, a degree many steps above? Not a chance if it involved Regular Masonry (that is, a Lodge whose Grand Lodge the Grand Lodge in Illinois would recognise); the least damning possibility for his story is if the lodge he visited was clandestine (or irregular, not recognised masonry).

This would mean that this thread is as reflective of Regular Masonry as the Westboro Baptist Church is reflective of Baptists in general (in short, not at all)

The important thing here is that the time line is correct for his story of becoming a Mason when he said he did.

The important thing here is that even at its fastest, most cohesive and with many corners cut, the timeline isn't correct for his story to allow him to be allowed to witness what he claims in the timeline he himself created. His story is analogous to a trainee pilot being invited to take the controls of Air Force One.

And this isn't even taking into account his claims to be jet-lagged when no jets were flying from the States to the Continent. From that little faux pas, he's been called out as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
after viewing the hostility in this thread i now know why the masons keep everything a secret...the worlds full of jackasses.

get off your high horses.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have heard this so many times (Its just a boys club) ..
When are boys supposed to grow up and become men and quit playing games with the rest of the immature little boys of your neighborhood ....
Really seriously how old are you people ? And did you not have a childhood or what >?

I quit pretending to be Queen of England at about the age of 6 ..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Has there ever been any discussing of IP checking from mods / admin at ATS? Is it something they don't want to get involved in because there are too many claims that would need checking?

No percentage in that for ATS. More outlandish claims means more traffic means more eyeballs for ads means more $$$$$$

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

If you read this thread from the beginning, it would seem that I held out hope that Vinny was truthful. And there is a slim possibility that he is. In fact, what I think is that Vinny did petition a lodge. he may or may not be an entered apprentice. Either way, he has not learned anything about masonry in the lodge yet. (In the first degree, things happen so fast that it takes a few weeks of going through everything to know what it all means.)

He was invited to go to a meeting that had some masons in it. Most likely not an official meeting like a stated or degree, just a gathering. He was probably invited because he told someone that he was trying to become a mason, and they thought it would be cool for him to see it, and meet some people he will share something in common with. He saw someone who was very well known at this meeting. (*conspiracy spider sense tingling*)
Then they started discussing the Knights Templar. (A degree in the Scottish rite and a side order of masonry) (but not the guys on horses with swords, just allegorically a group with the same name)

So now Vinny is very excited. He has seen several things that to anyone who didn't know about freemasonry, but did follow conspiracies would come to ATS and scream at the top of their lungs about.

I think everyone just got over excited about this. I hope Vinny will come back and tell his story. Knowing what I know of freemasonry, I have no fears that he will spill any great secrets that might blow the lid off of our world. And if he did, well, you can say you saw it here first.

We are supposed to be able to come here and discuss most anything. I mean, I saw the GFL threads too.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I have heard this so many times (Its just a boys club) ..
When are boys supposed to grow up and become men and quit playing games with the rest of the immature little boys of your neighborhood ....
Really seriously how old are you people ? And did you not have a childhood or what >?

I quit pretending to be Queen of England at about the age of 6 ..

And why does being a member of a Fraternity matter so much to you if it is something that other people enjoy?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Flights were canceled in north Italy, but not in the South.

I just googled it, tons of news headlines came up backing me up.

I am thinking that will not work.

Also he could have flown from South Italy, to Morocco, then from there to Miami.

There is no way to know unless he posted photos of his itinerary for us to take a gander at.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Some of you folks are just real buttholes.....plain and simple. The guy just wanted to share some info as many of us have done. However, many of you just want to play "rape the poster" and often it's the same ones. Sheeesh.

The "guy" is leading and trolling non-Masons along and the Masons are bad guys for pointing out the holes in his story? Vinny was hoisting himself on his own petard; pardon me for pointing this out . I guess that qualifies me as a "butthole"?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I would even go so far to say the "King" of Free Masonry is the Vatican. This is simply a guesstimate though, based on the research I have conducted.

Please do the reading thing sooner, rather than later.
The Vatican hates us. The mandated that any Catholic who becomes a mason should be ex-communicated from the church. I am a Catholic mason. I haven't been to church in a while so they haven't had a chance to X me out, but the Pope ain't our boss.

We have a unique power structure. Each state is separate and respect is given to those who have earned it. Kind of like in life.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You guys are looking into his membership?? WOW....

You are JUST LIKE SCIENTOLOGY!

Saurus asked Vinny two simple questions which any Mason who claims to be from Illinois (or pretty much anywhere in North America) could answer.

If he was a Mason.

This isn't about policing; it's about denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I am confused about something.

Why is everyone calling him a hoax when he produced nothing ?

I would call him a let-down, since he did not reveal anything worthwhile.

The only reason I posted in this thread was because I thought it was hilarious that I had only recently realized the uncanny similarities between masonry and other well known cults/religions.

It's not really that big of a deal either. I mean cmon now.

How many crimes as the institution of Christianity committed ?
How about Islam? Judaism? Hindi? (Countless)

Hell even the Buddhists and Taoists end up with the same problems, rampant corruption and criminal behavior. Using the institution to mask their crimes etc.

So why, is Masonry the only "pure" religion? I doubt it.

I bet its like any other major world wide religion, they are totally corrupt and cannot be trusted.

And the fact that masons attempt to protect their religion at all costs, no matter how bad the mud slinging gets, indicates to me they are of the same mentality that Scientologists are. Utterly fanatical and entirely impetuous zealots.

Heck the major religions have moved past that point. They don't care if you talk smack on them, they hear it all the time.

This protectionism has got to come to an end. It only makes you look worse every time it happens. Despite the fact you think you are "saving your organizations name", in reality you are bringing shame to it by even acknowledging the banter.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

Saurus, here is one possibility. If as you've hinted this person was not initiated as a Mason and rejected for some reason, this thread could be an imaginative retaliation. I know you and others are looking into his actual membership and that will be of obvious interest.

Very likely he never applied let alone being rejected. It certainly isn't unknown for anti-Masons with an agenda to make stuff up.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Please do the reading thing sooner, rather than later.
The Vatican hates us. The mandated that any Catholic who becomes a mason should be ex-communicated from the church. I am a Catholic mason. I haven't been to church in a while so they haven't had a chance to X me out, but the Pope ain't our boss.

We have a unique power structure. Each state is separate and respect is given to those who have earned it. Kind of like in life.

Like you would even know.

Admit it, your in no position to know who runs the gig.

You just don't know.

Just because it seems like the Vatican hates masons, I disagree. That is probably a trojan horse.

The Vatican could easily be running it.

Hell, the Pope has visited the CFR, Trilateral, and Pilgrims society. They are all packed full of people connected with Freemasonry.

Why would the Pope consort with masons if he hates them?

Maybe he actually runs them and thats why he gets special "observer rights" at all of these ultra high level groups' meetings.

It really is just a speculation based on common sense.

So just admit you do not know who runs it, and maybe it is the Vatican who knows. Maybe it's Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny.

There is really no way to know. I am just sayin'.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join