It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Not a load of crap, and I love how spelling and grammar is always implemented into the situation... what the hell does it have to do with anything?

It has a lot to do with the level of your education. English is your first language, therefore you should have a strong grasp of at least the basics, especially if you are being asked to be an interpreter. I suppose you're going to say that you are dislexic or something...

I'm not normally one to point out grammar and spelling mistakes, but someone who claims to be requested as an interpreter should at least be able to spell.

]

I used to be in the forces - and there used to be a system in place to help others by having a form. If you had a good idea to cut workload, or increase work output, you filled out this form. If it was good enough you got given a small cash sum, 50 quid or so, and you got given a GEMS award. It went on your record etc. However the Officer in charge or these - a pompous opinionated no it all no nothing tossbag IMO, would look at these forms, and if he saw a spelling mistake, bad handwriting or no name, would screw it up and throw it in the bin. Now the nest time someone feels the need to get all excited and moist in their pants because they have seen a spelling mistake or a grammar error, it might pay them to look at why they feel they are interesting enough, important enough, or superior enough, that they are allowed to single someone out and rubbish what they may have to say - based on grammar. I have several english lit and language quals. Not that I have to justify myself here but never the less, I do, however thanks to a very drunk driver in a pick up truck who drove over me, I have lost the ability to remember many words. I bare that in mind when I read what someone has written, or how they have written it. It may just be that they are the next Stephen Hawkin, I am interested in what they have to say, not the speed with which they say or write it, nor the accuracy of their spelling or grammar. To rubbish what they may be saying based on those criteria, I would never be able to listen to or read anything again. We ALL make mistakes in grammar and spelling. And a blog site is hardly the place to lecture about it. Good Grief.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Wow, I had a typo. One word in how many?

The OP repeatedy had spelling mistakes, not typos. This is poor education, not mistake.

You try coding in C++ for 4 hours, after a late night and then see how well you can see your monitor.

Before anyone says anything, I wasn't supposed to be in work today, as I was at a wedding reception yesterday. Unfortunately, the only other person with my level of programming knowledge is stuck in Majorca, because of the bloody planes being grounded!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

If he is aware of the distinction, then the next question is how an entered apprentice entered into a Knights Templar lodge, which could not and would not happen in Regular Freemasonry. Was the lodge clandestine, or fraudulent.

There is a lot that needs to be ascertained before reaching any conclusions.

Thanks for your response Saurus. That said I don't know what can be divulged of a clandestine spur of a clandestine organization and likely you can't tell me enough to make me feel all warm and cozy regarding this. Even if you did, I would question the validity and there goes the warm and cozy down the chute. Nothing personal mind you.

It will be interesting and so I'll stay tuned. You didn't think I would miss the big unveiling did you?
It would be great if something clear and true and comforting were to be revealed. I think we both know that's not going to happen. 'Tis the nature of the beast.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
with a clue or coded message written on it. Usually people throw them away because the person may be disguised as a homeless or just because they don`t understand what has transpired. I know someone this happened to and I`ve been studying things ever since I heard the story. Plus I have a friend who has Mason family members in the usa who are one of the highest members in their state. So my interest was sparked. I`ve never found out a real secret but I`ve gotten a pretty good idea how they operate and how they preserve their power. If they do have secrets I`m not gonna sit here and cry: no fair! It`s their right to have privacy isn`t it? I admire people who can actually keep a secret because I have yet to find more than maybe 1 or 2 people who I feel like I could trust like that. And it frustrates me when my plans go down the drain because of somebody`s big mouth. People don`t understand the importance of a unified front. They don`t understand that by weakening eachother, they weaken themselves. The closest thing I`ve seen to that kind of loyalty was in criminal organizations, and they still don`t meet the mark like the italian cosa nostra used to in the old days. People are jumpin all over eachother to snitch or double cross somebody. So unfortunately a lot of talent gets wasted in the world simply because people cannot trust one another. The fat cats all know they wont rat eachother out or leak sensitive information. They have a vested interest. They were born with a working system already in place so they knew all they had to do was follow the rules and success was guaranteed. And it all started with a group of people who believed in eachother... had FAITH in each other.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Eh, we'll be sweet. Ezio Auditore da Firenze's gonna take them all out and spread fear among the ranks.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I as well as seemingly many here have one 'form' or another of a connection to Masons/Freemasonry and thus have natural, vested interest.

Those pondering the connection between the Knights Templar and the Freemasons?? Having to point to this word, on this site, is an awful shame...

Involves a certain crusade, a certain area of the middle east, and certain scripts of supposedly very, very significant and powerful information from a so called 'fallen angel', kept by word of mouth until translated by a certain "Isaak the blind" i believe.

Quaballa / Kaballa / Kabalah

Enjoy ... those who've just begun an extensive search.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779 It`s their right to have privacy isn`t it?

Technically no, they have no right to privacy.

Organized criminals use that secrecy cover to facilitate their plots, conspiracies and criminal operations.

Secrecy is repugnant in a "free and open society".

Organized groups using secrecy to maintain economic and political power through illegal means (price fixing, monopolies, etc) ; are breaking the law and should be brought to justice.

That includes all mafia style organizations.

Here is why secrecy just doesn't fly.

Lets say there is this crazy guy, who murdered people. And he keeps saying "Its a secret" when people ask him where he put the bodies.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I know how to start a group that could become pwerful and you would need no money to start. You would use your abilities to create money and go from there. You would begin to recruit people and train them to wake up. But it would ONLY work if people trusted what I told them and if they had the foresight to see the value in putting in the work necessary to build a future. Of course I would have no interest in being the leader, if there even was one. I would only serve as a guide to construct a machine that would run on its own providing the members cooperated with one another. Once that was in place I would probably just step back. Maybe work with the recruiting department of our hypothetical secret society. I know there`s gotta be better leaders out there but they gotta be the right open minded person. I suspect someone within the membership would show some real promise and be chosen by his peers or the membership will decide some other way of choosing leadership and other positions within the group. Something more evolved than appointment by election perhaps. Even if someone just reads my posts and becomes inspired to go do it without me even being involved that would be just fine with me. I would almost rather serve as an advisory figure anyway. I`m always more pf a behind the scenes guy. I`d make a great handler, ha! All I`m sayin is, if you want power, it`s there for the taking. I PERSONALLY DON`t need any power, but it would be fun just to take a little away from those who now possess it! LOL!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Wow, I had a typo. One word in how many?

The OP repeatedy had spelling mistakes, not typos. This is poor education, not mistake.

You try coding in C++ for 4 hours, after a late night and then see how well you can see your monitor.

Before anyone says anything, I wasn't supposed to be in work today, as I was at a wedding reception yesterday. Unfortunately, the only other person with my level of programming knowledge is stuck in Majorca, because of the bloody planes being grounded!

Read the other responses to your rant, I am not alone. Even if I agree with you, this was someone that witnessed something that distressed him and he communicated to the best of his abilities what had transpired. You want more though, you want blood. One thing I can tell you from visiting the OP's posts on earlier non-related threads is that his writing style is consistent. Check for yourself. Right or wrong, he is consistent in his writing style.

I understand your frustration, that does not justify your dissing the OP. I hope you get some well deserved time away from work. (I don't envy your position and I don't have any programming skills.) I think we are all skeptical of this story to some extent. That said, the OP never once intimated he was a Pulitzer Prize Winner. He intimated he can translate, I believe it was from Italian to English. Capisce? This needs to play out a bit further. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh and why is it that the Government, and Corporations can spy on me all the time? And its perfectly legal now (Thanks Patriot Act).

They get to read my emails.
Listen to my phone calls.
Watch me through the walls with Infrared goggles. (Cops love them!)
You can scan all of my Internet activity and read it.
You can come into my house and search through ALL of my stuff.
You can look in my bank account or check my library card activity.

Basically I HAVE NO PRIVACY.

So why oh WHY does these secret fraternities essentially get a free pass to all the privacy they want?

ITS BS I tell you!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Thanks for your response Saurus. That said I don't know what can be divulged of a clandestine spur of a clandestine organization and likely you can't tell me enough to make me feel all warm and cozy regarding this. Even if you did, I would question the validity and there goes the warm and cozy down the chute. Nothing personal mind you.

A clandestine masonic body is probably best described as follows:

Freemasonry has a few "ancient landmarks" or rules which cannot be changed, for example:

- Belief in a Supreme Being
- Belief in the immortality of the soul
- A "book of sacred law" as an indispensable part of the "furniture" (or furnishings) of the Lodge
- The legend of the Third Degree
- The secrets of Freemasonry: The modes of recognition and the symbolic ritual of the Lodge
- That a Mason be a man, freeborn, and of lawful age.

Throughout history, there have been lodges which have broken some of these rules. In particular, in Europe, some did away with the requirement of a belief in a supreme being.

The members of these lodges were expelled from Freemasonry, but continued to hold lodge meetings, and changed the rules and ritual to suit their wants and needs. They still call themselves Freemasons, and carry on holding "corrupted" lodge meetings, both in craft lodges, as well as the side orders.

These corrupted "masonic" lodges are not recognized by any Grand lodge, and are called Clandestine.

Since these renegade lodges are privy to the secrets of Freemasonry, but not bound to the rules, and also do not fall under the disciplinary code of the Grand Lodges, they often cause problems for Freemasonry, doing things "in the name of Freemasonry" which would be shunned by all Masons.

It is possible that what the OP describes is one of these groups.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
They have a vested interest. They were born with a working system already in place so they knew all they had to do was follow the rules and success was guaranteed. And it all started with a group of people who believed in eachother... had FAITH in each other.

Or perhaps not faith in each other but "something on" each other. That was/is more the mob's MO.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

He's saying that by simple deduction of your writing style, he has determined that you are...a youngster, with an over active imagination, and /or a wind up merchant, seeing how many 'conspiracy theory nuts' take the bait.

No respectable businessman would write 'You are' as 'ur'. A kid, used to thumb waggling on a smart phone would though.

To not even spell your profession correctly, is a big mistake and really puts a dent in your credibility.

As was pointed out, in your account, you claim that in this meeting, there were famous and instantly recognisable people present, in fact, the majority of the people present would be recognisable to most 'ordinary' people...mate, there is NO way on this Earth you would just be allowed to 'tag' along if this was the case.

Especially if the subject matter was as secretive and controversial as you hint at...not that you have claimed any real controversy, as it is ALL left up to our imagination to figure out just what the 'great secrets' are.

You wouldn't have been able to get within 50 yards of the building, let alone be an integral part of it.

For the sake of argument, let's assume you were there, and there were very powerful and sinister people present, 'who are everywhere' as you put it.

If that's true, not only would your days be numbered, but quite likely your hours. Would you seriously think, after attending a sensitive and secretive meeting of such powerful and sinister people, that you could just go to your hotel room and tap away your story to ATS, and they would not know?

Will your next instalment of this story, be posted while you are on the run?

A 21st century '39 steps' kind of jaunt?

I can tell you 1%, but i cannot tell you 99% of what i learned...sheesh.

Where have i read similar things before i wonder? Let me think...oh yes, that's right..here on ATS, almost every day of the week!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

That makes a lot of sense. It would also explain much of the suspicion surrounding the group. So perhaps these rogue lodges are the culprits behind all the bad press.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

That makes a lot of sense. It would also explain much of the suspicion surrounding the group. So perhaps these rogue lodges are the culprits behind all the bad press.

Yeah and Al Capone was a renegade mafia member who went against the Good Intentions and Fair play of the Mafia eh?

It sounds more like an excuse to escape the inevitable "Accomplice to a Crime" Charge that is coming soon eh?

It's just a poor excuse to escape blame, imho.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Saurus, here is one possibility. If as you've hinted this person was not initiated as a Mason and rejected for some reason, this thread could be an imaginative retaliation. I know you and others are looking into his actual membership and that will be of obvious interest.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
I believe Masons are told to lie to protect their organization. Therefore any Freemason that posts in this thread has no credibility at all and must be completely disregarded.

That's not true. Very few masons are privy to the biggests secrets and knowledge of the FM. They know it is there but don't know what it is. Most understand what drives their society, it is only being part of something bigger than the masses.
Many believe that only the secrecy keeps the group going, other claim it is just a pyramid scheme but the fact is, from a personal experience, that there is indeed formidable knowledge to gain and practices not everyone can just join in.
There is no point in lying to protect something 'bad' , if it was really sinister I think someone would have spilled the beans already by now.
If you are an intelligent, patient, open minded and dedicated person , ready to contribute to a brotherhood then I can only recommend to apply to the lodge that fits you the best.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Saurus

It is indeed possible.

However, I should add here that not all clandestine lodges are bad. Some, such as Women's Freemasonry (and many others) were started because, for obvious reasons, they could not join regular Freemasonry. They have the same rituals, and strive to uphold the principles of Freemasonry.

Nevertheless, they are still considered Clandestine, since they do not uphold all the ancient landmarks.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

reply to post by Saurus

Yeah and Al Capone was a renegade mafia member who went against the Good Intentions and Fair play of the Mafia eh?

It sounds more like an excuse to escape the inevitable "Accomplice to a Crime" Charge that is coming soon eh?

It's just a poor excuse to escape blame, imho.

Anything is possible MF and your point is well taken. We are extremely limited by this medium of exchange. I however remain open to all possibilities even if I have leanings. I said earlier, I doubt this will be resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You guys are looking into his membership?? WOW....

You are JUST LIKE SCIENTOLOGY!

They do the EXACT same style of policing themselves and getting all personal when anyone criticizes them.

Making sure they find out who you REALLY are, and then using that to destroy your reputation life etc. For daring to criticize them (when you were a member already thus treason to the group).

It's sick man.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join