It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

sorry, I couldn't get through the first sentence. Doomed to a lake of fire. Whatever. I am a 32nd degree Scottish rite mason. I have seen most of the degrees 4-32. I have actually been part of two of them on multiple occasions. Each degree is like a play. It is acted out by masons who donate their time to put on a degree. Each one teaches a valuable life lesson. I have been there and seen all of what your link claims as truth. I know what really happens there. And I know why fundamentalists hate masonry. they fear that which they cannot control. So as with the inquisition, since they can't convert us to be blind followers, might as well attempt to spread falsehoods and lies to discredit us. Sad that they aren't smart enough to learn from history.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Freemasonry Rituals from the 1st to the 33rd Degree

I did not see any list of ritual in the link your provided. Only a Christian Fundamentalist advocacy against Masonry.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What, a Christian Fundamentalist doesn't tell the truth?

Typical Freemason anti-Christ response.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks

It has nothing to do with truth, it is all personal opinion.

I am not anti-Christ. I just do not believe he was God. Deal with it.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I am not anti-Chirst. I just do not believe he was God. Deal with it.

Jesus himself said that God was his father. What part of that suggests Jesus was God??

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Clearly some don't. Witness the linked-to Christian fundamentalist screed which claims to be a "Rare Book of Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Rituals-1st to 33rd Degrees" and then goes on to decry (without a touch of irony) how Masons are "hoodwinked and deceived".

Let's just say that some CFs clearly don't seem to have a problem telling outright lies in support of baseless assertions.

I'm a practising Anglican. Despite your baseless assertion, Masonry isn't pro or anti any particular religion. It seems that because Masonry accepts that good men of any faith or creed are in fact good men, that makes it a legitimate target for for abuse in the mind of some of a particular creed who believe that no good men exist outside their creed.

Make of their opinion what you will (especially if you aren't of their particular creed.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Jesus himself said that God was his father. What part of that suggests Jesus was God??

Nothing. But the Christian faith dictates that one must believe Jesus is God so I do not see the relevance of your comment.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I am not anti-Chirst. I just do not believe he was God. Deal with it.

And what of those masons who believe the Jesus is the son of God?

Look at this from the outside for just a second. A church, or better yet a group of people within this church, have decided that they are correct in condemning freemasonry. They have published many books full of lies and they feed them to their congregation. They have a whole group of pawns they send out to regurgitate this information without knowing why they are doing it. Because the church told them to.

I personally think that people should use the brains that God provided them with and think for themselves. Discover the truth on their own, and not wait for some bonehead with a bible to provide them their truth. I wanted to know what it was all about so I joined. now I know what it is about. and I am happy for being a part of it. I found my truth.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Fundamentalists are extremists and usually twist what they perceive as the truth.

reply to post by 911stinks

Augustus isn't a Christian and doesn't have to be to be a Freemason. I'm Christian and a Freemason, but that is because of my own reasons. This is just the same for Augustus, but he is not Christian. Freemasons practice religious tolerance.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Regarding not being entitled to examen or discuss an organization of which we are not ourselves members, accepting only First Party accounts means you should ban the profession of Historian unless they can prove they are Time Travelers.
Of course not, but any reputable Historian is going to use primary sources as often as possible. Any Historian claiming things are fact solely because they were popular folklore of a people is not going to have any academic credibility.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
. Freemasons practice religious tolerance.

So if Satan himself walked in the lodge, you would welcome him with open arms?

How many Muslim Extremist belong to the lodge?

Your canned answers get old. Can't you come up with something new.

How many Goat Whisperers are there in the fraternity?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I would not welcome him in. We bring in GOOD men. Well, I know of one Muslim in my Lodge as he was a friend of mine before he joined the Freemasons. I know of many Muslims that are Freemasons, none of them extremists though, but I do know the fundamentalist (or rather radical) Muslim nations do outlaw Freemasonry as do most tyrannical governments do.

Come up with something new? Its the truth, why would I change my answer just because you don't like it.

I don't know how many Goat Whisperers there are. I guess I could send emails out to the Grand Secretaries and find out, but that is just a an absurd question.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

So if Satan himself walked in the lodge, you would welcome him with open arms?

That is like asking if Freddy Kruger or the Boogeyman came to lodge what would I do? Nothing, they do not exist.

How many Muslim Extremist belong to the lodge?

As far as I know, zero. Just like there are most likely no Christian or Jewish Fundamentalists either. The tolerance practiced by Masons does not mesh with any type of extremist world-view and there would be nothing to be gained by someone of that particular bent joining the Fraternity.

Your canned answers get old. Can't you come up with something new.

2 plus 2 will always equal four. If you keep trying to make it 5 all you are going to do is get a headache from banging your head against a wall.

How many Goat Whisperers are there in the fraternity?

Why? Are you having behavior issues with your own and need advice?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
sorry, I couldn't get through the first sentence. Doomed to a lake of fire. Whatever. I am a 32nd degree Scottish rite mason. I have seen most of the degrees 4-32. I have actually been part of two of them on multiple occasions. Each degree is like a play. It is acted out by masons who donate their time to put on a degree. Each one teaches a valuable life lesson. I have been there and seen all of what your link claims as truth. I know what really happens there. And I know why fundamentalists hate masonry. they fear that which they cannot control. So as with the inquisition, since they can't convert us to be blind followers, might as well attempt to spread falsehoods and lies to discredit us. Sad that they aren't smart enough to learn from history.

Hi Network Dude,

I'm ready to do an instant opinion flip given what you've said, as it makes sense. Only why then keep it SECRET, and prevent simpletons such as myself from evading the inquisitions mind control ? Can't we today benefit from an entirely open and transparent initiation process ? Or are there the Elect, and those who select them, which are beyond our realm ? Isn't this a society of those who place themselves above others? How else to explain the secrecy ?

GS

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm ready to do an instant opinion flip given what you've said, as it makes sense. Only why then keep it SECRET, and prevent simpletons such as myself from evading the inquisitions mind control ? Can't we today benefit from an entirely open and transparent initiation process ? Or are there the Elect, and those who select them, which are beyond our realm ? Isn't this a society of those who place themselves above others? How else to explain the secrecy ?

You seem to think that everyone has the right to know everyone else's business, to which I disagree.

If one wants to learn the mysteries of the Scottish Rite, all he has to do is apply for the degrees, as all others have done before him. They are not in the public domain, and aren't meant to be. If some people have a problem with this, then sorry, it's not for them.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If people are afraid of freemasons being devil worshiper or Luciferians, please i would like you to visit my Lucifer = Planet Venus, not Satan thread that you can find in my signature. That thread i just mentioned was taken from a book about the freemasons and will help you understand that they are NOT satan worshipers. Just wanted to add this to this thread.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Can't we today benefit from an entirely open and transparent initiation process ?
No, we can't. Knowledge sought and earned leaves a far greater impression than that casually given with no value or significance.

Isn't this a society of those who place themselves above others? How else to explain the secrecy ?
No, it's a society that says that all of mankind should meet "on the level". We're all equal, and that's a lesson that's taught in Freemasonry over and over again.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Or are there the Elect, and those who select them, which are beyond our realm ?

If the Selectors elect the Elected and the Elected place themselves above the Selectors then why would the Selectors elect the Elect instead of selecting themselves and being the Elect?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I am going to tell you one of the secrets of masonry right now. We have been doing things this way since the beginning. There is a process you go through to learn what you must in order to become a Master Mason. None of it is hard to do, and none of it will give you any super powers, monetary gain, or even spiritual advancement. It has been done this way and it will continue to be done this way because it works. If we change it, then it isn't the same thing that has been proven to work and therefore, not masonry. Much like if I take the recipe for Key Lime Pie and substitute oranges for the limes, Still a great pie, but not Key Lime.

Now for the secrets. Because there are secrets, people will always seek them. Weak people will ridicule masonry and complain they are hiding the secrets form them. Strong men will find the strength and intelligence to seek membership in order to learn the secrets. As has been said here more times than beers I have enjoyed, the real knowledge comes from knowing how to acquire the secrets and not the secrets themselves.

Masonry only seeks good men. Strong men. Those weak at heart and mind, are best left on the outside complaining. I hope that helps.

edit cuz I a bad speeler.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by network dude]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Or are there the Elect, and those who select them, which are beyond our realm ?

If the Selectors elect the Elected and the Elected place themselves above the Selectors then why would the Selectors elect the Elect instead of selecting themselves and being the Elect?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

why do I have the word woodchuck floating around my brain right now?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join