It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Im not going to say anything just a few names at waco

1.Todd McKeehan former body guard to BC. dead
2.Conway LeBleu former body guard to BC. dead
3.Robert Williams former body guard for BC. dead
4.Steve Willis former body guard for BC. dead

Looked like house cleaning to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
continued.

The media used high powered equipment to do the best they could and still had some useful footage, but were mostly kept in the dark by authorities. Without the media camped out we would never know what happened.

While the FBI's takeover of the BATF's failed WACO siege began professionally by showing restraint as well as attempting several talks with the Davidians. No doubt the presence of innocent Davidian children helped in that restraint. Also note that there were several listening devices inserted inside the compound that gave the FBI an advantage. I believe they were hidden inside pizza boxes that were sent in as food during negotiations.

The FBI began by cutting off the Davidians power, they had generators but were unable to reach them to refuel. That also limited the Davidians water usage to static containers as they couldn't use pumps.

Eventually the FBI began systematic torture & mind control of the Davidians by cooking them with high frequency noise & lights. The FBI Aimed Hollywood style premier multimillion candle power flood lights towards the compound windows to blind & cook the Davidans, they setup concert type amplifiers & speakers that played loud noises 24/7 to keep the Davidains from sleeping, thinking or having any chance of making rational decisions.

Many people remember the irony of when the FBI played Nancy Sinatra's these boots are made for walking where the lyrics "You keep thinking that you'll never get burned, I just found me a brand new box of matches & These boots are made for walking and that's just what they'll do One of these days these boots are going to walk all over you - Days later the FBI were indeed walking over the Davidians burned ashes.

The main controversy is the FBI's final siege where they drove tanks and pumped chemicals & fired weapons towards the compound. They blocked fire trucks & rescuers away from the compound for more than a half hour until it was burned completely to the ground leaving more than 20 children to burn to death. The firefighters were willing to go in and do their job of performing rescues and wouldn't of been harmed by the Davidians as the fact that Davidians had earlier allowed ATF agents who shot at them to retrieve their comrades without being fired upon.

Nothing the FBI says about why they blocked the firetrucks from attempting to put out the fire or allowing them to attempt rescues makes sense. The FBI knew exactly when they were going in. The FBI knew the flammability of their chemicals. The FBI had listening devices and knew Koresh might set the building on fire or that the lamps they were using might self ignite the chemicals. The fire trucks should have been on hand and sent in as soon as there was smoke.

While there is a professional documentary - it is an attempt to cover up or rewrite the truth and does not show an accurate portrayal of what occurred.

Also, worth noting is that some of the FBI & or BATF agents involved in the WACO siege were reportedly based out of the P. Murrah Federal Building which supposedly is the reason it was targeted & bombed in Oklahoma City OK using Nitromethane race car fuel & ammonium nitrate fertilizer.

As I've wrote in other threads - whenever the Oklahoma bombing is mentioned all you hear about is the 4 children who lost their lives, not the actual targeted federal agents, but when WACO is mentioned all you hear about is the Davidians being killed rarely any mention of the over five times more children being killed - over 20 who were burned to death as a result of government agents
The OP might also notice that the Oklahoma City National Memorial Honors Bill Clinton.

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy, after all he was President at the time.

The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum will honor President Bill Clinton for his work in helping Oklahoma City transform following the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building.

Just wanted to add.

I see much in common with the WACO siege & the recent Michigan Militia arrest as both had a group of people that had and could use weapons and both had subversives that got them to break the law in order to make arrests. Thus the BATF seems to be operating with the same objectives and tactics. The only exception is they performed clean arrests perhaps because they brought in the FBI to be part of the arrests this time unlike the completely inept group during WACO.

Everything I wrote is a summary of what I remember off the top of my head and may not be perfectly accurate.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
perhaps bill clinton had a hand in orchestrating the fertilizer bomb in NYC...

he writes a piece in NY times linking Oklahoma city bombing to current day tea party activists in a despicable act that would leave the founding fathers looking for a hanging post.

Now a fertilizer bomb is found in NYC.....it is getting SO MUCH play on the nightly news channels.....and now it will be linked to this threatening tea party.

what impeccable timing and co-incidence

ask rahm emanual it is too big of a story not to take advantage of

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Had no idea of the Clinton-Netan link...

Wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join