It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are we going to Fund this [u]nited State of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As most of you are aware of the Guardians of a Free Republic, the 50 letters to the Governers. Lets just hypothecally concieve they are successful. I need at least 27 Individual Opinions or possible monitary units to replace this fiat currency with?
the more responses the better on how the Re-Founding will be FUNDED.

*any system, enslaves the users of that system to the system.
we have a rare opportunity to establish a new form of economy - even
a resource based economy could work. a fiat currency can work if the purse is scrutinized through regulation that can not be legislated away.

Silver and Gold appears to be Legal Tender. U.S. Treasury Backed Notes appears to be Legal Tender. The Average person does not posses enough of these metals to contribute a worth amount at world prices (fixed in London and New York) for the metal. at current rates of production and assuming the US Treasury is empty and defunked, insolvent what ever you want to call it. how could we Fund this Re-Founding Functions and Obligations. and possibly decades to obtain enough of these metals to run America on ?
(tks. AE)

Constitution
www.constitution.org...

A time based unit of exchange convertable into a monitary unit.
Monitary 'Metal Unit.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

We could storm Fort Knox, at least, that's my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand what your question is. It's being funded by the endless hodgepodges of money and credit that we endlessly print and emit today.

Secondly... I understand this topic is hypothetical here. But what makes you think we're ever going to go bankrupt? I know a lot of people out there seem to think we will. But I think that's a false hope. I think even if the government is bankrupt they won't admit it and they'll keep going on as if nothing was unusual.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

here let me let Tim Turner break the bad news to you.
www.youtube.com...

there is 5 of 10min each ... all are excellent, I think your answer is somewhere in the middle 3.

I think Denmark doesnt want anymore dollars - according to a YouTuber who called Cal who was recording the conversation. George4Title user.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'll watch it when I have time. But didn't someone here on ATS already debunk the myth that Denmark was refusing dollars? Wasn't it just that a group of tourists tried to use dollars in Denmark and they didn't want it?

I don't know. I'm just always skeptical of these things. I'll give more of a detailed response about what I think when I watch the video later.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No, but I did read something more about it, and how the air planes are stranding people all over Europe, and the local facilities are price gouging like 800Euro's a night and no one want dollars ... maybe do a quick search on the web may reveal more information.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well first of all bring our troops home and we will save billions right thier then start drilling for oil all over the U.S.

This will fund the U.S. for years to come and pay off the deficit over time.

Cancel every program the government now waste money on, sure we cancel a lot of the programs they have on the bugdet.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

If they are Defunked that would indicate that the US Dollars are of zero value. we can pay our debts with a stroke of the pen. and we will be at war within 30 days of that declaration. without credit.

I personally think they are going to re-peg the price of gold to US Dollar to somewhere around 1500$ toz.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

we could legalize a few things here and there but would the government be mature enough to handle it? Only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I am not an insider, but this is what I think. The banks have a great deal of tangible assets, gold, silver, jewels, land, and other things. Once the Federal Reserve Bank is shut down and their assets seized, along with the other connected banks, America will be one of the richest Nations in the world. There is another factor too, but I cannot say much about it. All I can say is there is a semi with a Cray computer aboard. Just look at all of the Senators, Congressmen, and so on that have suddenly announced their retirement. If you asked them why, and they said to you the truth, you would know they somehow lost all of their hidden money. And BTW, Ft. Knox has no gold, it was looted long ago. Remember, just my thoughts, not an insider.

new topics

top topics

join