It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE from "Suicidal" Homeowner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

Thank you, Ionized for posting those videos. I loved watching the attorney squirm! I about laughed my arse off when she started loudly straightening her papers on the table top! Too funny. If possible, could you post the videos of the hearing continuation? I'd love to see how this all pans out. I appreciated the fact that it was a foreclosure hearing from such a recent date as well. Keep up the awesome info & video contributions. Your time & energy can never be repaid, but I wish I could give you a great big bear hug! You are most appreciated & have the title of gaurdian angel in my book!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ditto ... Would love to see what happens next ... Please post

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Before you do anything else, contact you county Sheriffs office and find out what their current procedures are for evictions. Many offices are not willing to do evicitons under the bad times we are in. Especially if you are making a good faith effort to satisfy the loan(s) etc.

Most likely there is a LONG list of evicitons in your area and the Sheriff just doesn't have the time or manpower to do them.

If you wish, U2U me and I will attempt to help you. I need to know where you live (county etc). remember, do what is best for your family-not the banks.

Good luck, God Bless and our hearts go out to you and yours.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
UPDATE for May 10th, 2010:

Hi, everyone

I finally received a letter from BofA today in response to the questions I sent them.
I'm happy to announce that they are "graciously requesting more time to research and respond" to the questions I sent them. I sent the letter on April 22. If it took them this long to let me know that they're working on my request for answers, I wonder how long it will take them to respond?

I was at my Credit Union today & was speaking with the Bank Manager about this. She told me that another of their members was getting jerked around by his/her mortgage company the same way I am. She said that they ended up going to court & the judge was so enraged by the mortgage company's treatment of the person that the judge cut their mortgage in half. Instead of paying $1800 per month, the person now only has to pay $250 per month.

Talk about a victory!!!

Please, folks. Don't give up & tell those you know who are going through the same thing to not give up. All we can do is educate ourselves & continue fighting.

Thanks again to everyone who provided me with valuable information, guidance, & prayers.
You are all appreciated more than you will ever know!

Take care all & best wishes.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
Send your bank these questions:

1) When I signed a promissory note, which account did the money come from?

2) Was the money taken from an I.R.A., savings account, investment account, checking account, or any other type of account?

3) Was the promissory note deposited into an account in the name of the bank?

4) Was a check written backed by the funds in the amount of the promissory note?

5) Did the promissory note back the demand for payment issued by the bank?

6) Does the bank understand what the term check kiting means?

7) Did the bank present a mortgage agreement after the promissory note was signed?

8) Does a banking institution have the ability to deposit an “I owe you”, and write a demand for payment from the account that the “I owe you” was deposited ?

9) When a mortgage agreement is signed by anyone, is the bank presenting itself as a creditor, and is the signer considered a debtor before or after the promissory note is signed?

10) If the bank is a creditor, and the signer is a debtor, did the bank have the money borrowed before or after the promissory note was signed?

Watch them squirm after you send this...

These questions are great, I understand most of them, but do you have any link or could you explain what they mean, so I know myself and can also tell my friends who are having trouble with banks.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join