It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could ats be a conspiracy unto itself?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hello ats ive read a little bit of a thread that was shut down because i think the posters were on to something that someone on ats didnt like it was called

Supernatural Abilities!
(i still dont know how to use BB codes to link to a thread)
the mod shut it down for no reason!
the guy claimed he could make it rain
some other guys claimed the same thing
this should be world news if this is even true!

so my question for ats is whats up? why is the possible truth being silenced?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I'm wondering now if the person who claimed he could make it rain was the same person who said he could communicate with and control the wind/breeze ?

did he post or link to videos showing himself creating a wind to blow trees and ferns ? And did he explain (in response to other's comments) that he had to use 'that voice' during the communication ?

If so, I posted in that thread to say that for the past few years, I'd been asking/demanding the wind stop blowing away all the leaves I'd just spent ten minutes sweeping into a pile --- and the wind appeared to be co-operating/obeying

Actually, if it's the same man, he summoned Thor. And it was at that point that I stopped seeking the wind's co-operation, because even though it was convenient (being able to get the wind to stop blowing things around) I didn't want to be beholden to spirits

If this sounds like the thread to which you're referring, then I wasn't even aware it had been removed. How weird, huh ? (that it would be removed, that is )

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
ATS is not a conspiracy in itself but there are bunch of government agents and dis-info agents here. All trying to mis-inform people and suppress the truth.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Is this another ATS is a conspiracy thread??

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I hope that was tongue in cheek. I think there may be (read ARE) people that are members of ATS that are trying to spread disinformation. But the site itself, and its owners? NO way in he11.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

what do you expect from one of the biggest legitimate conspiracy sites on the web?

Real truth is all about perspective.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

. But the site itself, and its owners?

No, not really.
Perhaps I should have made myself more clear.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If you really believe that then why are you here on the site posting?

God i'm so sick of people posting crap like that, without them none of us would be able to discuss the types of topics we can here or be able to learn the things we do.

Some people can be so ungrateful.

(Rant Over
)

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

If you really believe that then why are you here on the site posting?

Sorry, I just got a little carried away.
I like this site and I think it's a valuable website.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

idk about that but heres the OP if that helps

I can control the weather at will I can make it rain by thought or make it sunny its really weird I have had this ability for a couple of years now and I need some answers. I would like to hear from people who have had or still have this ability thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

the thread wasnt removed it was just made to where noone else could post anymore

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i want the truth weather_boy tell us how you make it rain please

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
personally i think either
1 the mod thought the entire thread was stupid and shut it down (violates freedom of speech
or
2 the government man told the mod that weather_boy was "too close to the truth" and threatened the mod to shut the thread down

either way this isnt right
ats let weather boy tell his story!
as coach mgirk said
lets start a campfire!
spin your tales!
enlighten us!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hello ats? you there? wake up sleepy. so if there is no bad reason going on with this then wat is the logical reason? someone give me a list of logical reasons

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
make it rain uh? well I know of several people who claim to make it rain......
Lil wayne, Snoop Dog and every other rapper....I know lame joke. On a more serious note, the question "is ats a conspirancy itself' is simply a question which will cause be to argue in circles. OH to they guy who said ats is a "legitmate conspirancy site" I have to point out that that statement tis a bit of an oxymoron, though I do agree it is very legetimate. I believe ats is legetimate because there are so many different types of people on this site with many many different views and this site was a conspiranct unto itself, than the people on here would not be a diverse.

new topics

top topics

join