It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness to Polish Parliament plane crash stabbed to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Witness to Polish Parliament plane crash stabbed to death

gazbom.blogspot.com

There is no smoke without fire...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It would seem that things are indeed afoot on planet Earth, a new world order beckons on the horizon and all those who would stand against seem to meet a untimely end. How much longer can this "veil of secrecy" remain hidden? Our media reports nothing and we argue amongst ourselves.

I would appreciate any feedback and would hope you will all remain rational in your comments and information. Peace out.

gazbom.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

Have you got a source other than a blog posting ?

=======================================

Now that the video has been posted online and seen by perhaps millions already , can i ask you - why do you think they want this individual dead ?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

What UmbraSumus said, although there is a link in there to what I think is a news source, but it's in Polish.

Do we have any Polish speakers?

Polish news article?

Edit: Fixed link.

[edit on 21/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here is related article,plus video and translation.

agazbom.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

WOW! He was stabbed transported, then unplugged at the hospital and stabbed 3 more times? That is a serious hitjob!

Now, my question is why? Shooting somebody in a plane crash seems ridiculous enough: How do you get into a burning crash scene, How do you know exactly where it will crash, Why would you assume there are survivors on site and risk the follow up kills, etc., etc.

On the other hand, it seems entirely implausible that all those people would willingly get on the same flight into a foreign country? Stupid doesn't begin to describe that type of decision.

Maybe there is a conspiracy here. Certainly a lot of suspicious circumstances, and now they pile on even more with this assassination!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
WARNING: while viewing the third video on the link my laptop started an unauthorized memory dump.

This happens when hard drives get cloned.

I have never seen this type of bluescreen before but it was obvious what was happening. This happened on a brand new Toshiba laptop using AVG Pro & NOD32.

If anyone else has this problem, please post this.

- Acoustic1

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

Visited the site, but didn't click the videos, but my hard drive started going crazy with activity...'they' got some, but not all.

Be careful people...real crap is going down here.

I thought this quote regarding the guy's very determined murder was classic;

"Russian government claims it was a coincidence"

Ohhh yesssss, somethings is rotten with this, and it stinks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

To be honest,I haven't been looking into this. (I think I've had information overload lately! The corruption has gotten so extreme I feel a little bit numbed by it.)

I only posted to this thread because I had just seen the story at SteveQuayle.com. I didn't even watch the videos.

The minute I posted it though,the computer started acting unusual. I shut it down and started over. (I hate when that happens!)

Does that just add to the "conspiracy" even more?!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here's the Youtube link, with some translation which if true is quite disturbing,

www.youtube.com...

edit to add, no problems with this link.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looking back at the original video and really giving it a good look all sorts of things pop out. Even without the second one circling things you can see an arm hanging in the tree above and left of the landing gear. And what I really think is someone dressed in white in front of and slightly left of what looks like the cockpit area of the fuselage, you can see body movement.

I didn't have any computer issues during the process, I'm using a Vaio AW290. It's one hell of a world huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
my ubuntu/linux box reports nothing out of the ordinary on any of the videos.
(i would definitely know)

russian govt says coincidence? wtf

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mcarthy has been vilified and demonised by ....mmm the sons and daughters of the communist sympathisers that he identified.
We listen as the Hollywood press say oooh the russians didnt really execute millions of christians and anti stalinists, no the numbers were exaggerated and the stories designed to denegrate our heros Marx,Lenin,Stalin, we were victims of Mcarthyism.
Poland knows the Russian Bear it has smelt its breath.
Only fools who sit and stare at our LCD plasma giant screens that receive communist brainwashing under the guise of .... hug the rug that will smother us all.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Here's a quote from Wolne Media (which started the story) official denial: "The author of video was not killed - it was a rumor. Via web forum in Smolensk we contacted a person who claims - author of the video is a guy who works at the auto service near by to the site of the tragedy. User Aml says he is alive and nothing has happened to him. It appears that the info about 'Adrij Mendierej death' was an internet rumor. We apologize for bringing the false information in" - wolnemedia(dot)net

-From the comments on yt.

Either way i cant really make out the black guy on the plane falling or whatever, the arm looks more like a leg in the tree to me. If that really is what the translation means "dont kill us" then its very worrying, as was the guy in white..

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Xadaz]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Xadaz]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Film, który zepewne już wszyscy widzeli, autor
tego filmu Adrij Mendierej , któremu wbito noż w
okolicach Kijowa 15 Kw.2010 roku został
przewieżony w tragicznym stanie do szpitala w
Kijowie , gdzie 16 kwietnia dwóch nieznanych ludzi
odłączyło mu respirator. J po raz kolejny wbito mu
3 razy nóż. Andrij zmarł po południu o15.03 czasu
Moskiewskiego 16 kwietnia 2010 roku. Ale
oczywiście jest to przypadek wg ROSYJSKIEGO RZĄDU

link

fakty.interia.pl...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
translate.googleusercontent.com...://fakty.interia.pl/galerie/galeria/wrak-tupolewa-na-lotnisku-w-smolensku/zdjecie /duze,1244923,6&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfakty.interia.pl... 54,1,29891999%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhiHOEe73LGvvvlR2MRNaoFw2dvTLQ

looks like they can recover plane wreckage better than the cats at the pentagon lol

top topics

join