It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia Group Wants to Patrol Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Militia Group Wants to Patrol Border

www.kfyi.com

Militia founder Bill Davis says the company would work at the landowner's request, but would not back down from a confrontation with illegals crossing the border.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cochisecountymilitia.org

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The mission statement for the Cochise County Militia is 'volunteers doing the work Washington won't do'.

www.cochisecountymilitia.org...

The citizens of Arizona have had it with Senator McCain and Senator Kyl with their epic failure in combating illegal immigration. This new militia group will now ENGAGE the illegals instead of just observing and reporting it to ICE like the Minute Man Militia did. Drug and human smuggling is now at a boiling point across the border with the turf wars inevitably going to spill into the US side of the border. Washington DC is sick in their head for not acknowledging this problem shared amongst the southern states so now its come to the proacitve milita to engage and do "something" about this.

www.kfyi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
good for the cochise county militia. i hope they represent the american people honorably

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it's a great idea. After awhile, the word would get out, and the other states would do the same, and before you know it, problem solved! I just hope they have some long guns to deal with those helicopters.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Washington has over 100,000 occupational
troops in other countries

but won't lift a finger to control it's
own borders.

Washington is dysfunctional
and needs restructuring.

And McCain and Obama both
need to retire.

I hear the Caribbean has some nice
property available.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Day after day, i see people complaining about immigrants.

They literally hate them, with a passion.

I ask why.

And please, saying its against the law is just like saying Jews should have been killed back in 1940, because it was the law.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

And please, saying its against the law is just like saying Jews should have been killed back in 1940, because it was the law.

Exactly. There are a lot of ingoramuses who think like this. They scream and wail about freedom and liberty but they want to lock up people just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

WTF?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

I ask why.

actually its nothing like the 40's. jews in surrounding areas werent voluntarily and willingly flocking into germany in mass numbers. they were doing the exact opposite.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I ask why.

You know what, day after day I see people like you trying to paint the problem with too large a brush stroke. I think most people here have no problem with immigrants per se, as long as they follow the law and do it LEGALLY.

But NOOOOO, you have to take it out of context saying we hate all immigrants. Which is just stupid, and not the case at all.

If the feds can't control it, and our citizens are at risk, then this militia group has every damn right to go take care of the problem themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by gandhi

Exactly. There are a lot of ingoramuses who think like this. They scream and wail about freedom and liberty but they want to lock up people just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

WTF?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by star in a jar]

are you serious? was this comment foreal?

wrong place at the wrong time is a phrase to describe a situation out of somebodies hands. a situation where there was no chioce involved.

im 100% sure all of those poeple chose to come here.

so isnt that...a contradicting statement?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I applaud the Militias effort to step and do what the founding fathers had expected militia men to do if the government was found lacking.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I ask why.

Let me ask you a question.... Do you think immigration is a privlidge or a right to move to a country of non-native birth?

[edit on 21-4-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I support this. there are proper channels to go through to become a citizen and get permission to work and live in the US. If you illegally cross borders, you are a criminal and should be kicked back over the fence.

As long as they act with care, and don't make it fair and just I see no problem in this.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Let me ask you a question, do you believe in countries? Do you believe in borders? Do you believe in separation? AKA divide and conquer?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am not Canadian. I exist. Just as we all do.

We live in the country existing, and there are no immigrants. Only people who wish for you to believe so.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by gandhi

I see you omitted the operative word, ILLEGAL.

As for why it is illegal? Answer me these questions. Do you want anyone and everyone in your house? Why does your house have walls? Why is it against the law for someone to come into your dwelling place without your permission?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 4/21/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Let me ask you a question, do you believe in countries? Do you believe in borders? Do you believe in separation? AKA divide and conquer?

Ok since it seems that you don't, go ahead and provide your address so that I can bring myself my family to live at your residence for free. I am asking for you to pay for my meals, your taxed income will assist in paying for my childrens education and since you dont believe in seperation I hope you have a king size bed to share because I am a big guy.

You are most generous.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by solarstorm]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Good for them. It's about time that someone does the job, since our "government" doesn't want to do its job.
I still don't see what part of ILLEGAL our "elected" officials don't understand.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by solarstorm

Game, set, match.

Well played.

This one people one world leftist Utopia is nothing but a pipe dream. It is also heavily NWO which is unsavory, to say the least.

Pardon my spelling errors. I am on my phone.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 4/21/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

solarstorm, you are a person after my own heart. As Americans, I think we all know what is really going on on the Southern Border, both human and drug trafficking,. and the supposed DEA, who has no problem swooping down on pot smokers, sit on their collective butts and does nothing, as does the government, who is charged with securing our borders!
I know the reasoning too, and so do you, if you just think about it....as long as corporate Amerika is engaged in a war, (war on drugs) then the corporation can do as it wishes with no over sight. George W made damn sure Congress was helpless, he gave himself and other presidents power over all governing powers. We are supposed to have a separation of powers, none is more powerful than the others, and the president is not their boss.

top topics

join