It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New $100 Bill. Look.Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Look , your new $100 Bill, what you think ? Real or another Hoax..

RussiaToday — April 21, 2010 — The US Treasury Department has unveiled a new 100 Dollar bill, its first remake of the note since 1996. RT witnessed the presentation ceremony at the American Embassy in Moscow.

Here is an update on it !

Comes 2011 ...

[edit on 21/4/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hmm...I'm not an expert but it looks real to me. I do find it strange that we would bother to do an unveiling at an embassy in Russia. Perhaps these embassies have nothing better to do?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Woohoo, more funny money.

Start the presses.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is real. Check all of the major news sites. it wasn't unveiled in Russia. The news there just picked up this story too..as have most of the other agencies in the world.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This new $100 arrives in interesting times to say the least. I am sure every embassy will be provided with a media kit to use in diplomatic relations.

We can only hope that this will help stem the flow of fake notes from the Chinese and Arab counterfeiting rings.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Fun interpretation from Bix Weir, published on another day where we see Gold gaining against the dollar, even as the dollar gains against the Euro and other major currencies....the Golden Canary signaling that all fiat currencies are in trouble. Things should really get interesting once the Eurozone is swamped in newly created paper, and the sovereign debt vigilantes turn their attention towards my country of origin

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c2d0df86c11.jpg[/atsimg]

The Hidden Meanings in the New $100 Bill!
By Bix Weir

First of all, I must admit that I am one of those "Conspiracy Nuts" who loves to read meaning into the back of the US $1 bill like I'm trying to solve a centuries old puzzle. The "All Seeing Eye", the pyramid, "One World Government", Masonic symbols, the implications of the Latin words, even the words "In God We Trust" added in 1955...all of it...I'm a big fan of secret meaning. Just Google "US Dollar Hidden Meaning" and you will find almost EVERY INTERPRETATION you can imagine. Since I don't know which is true...I tend to believe ALL OF THEM. More fun that way. If you think this is all hogwash and there is no meaning to the back of the $1 bill..."Duh, it's just a nice picture"...then this article is not for you. - Full Text

top topics

join