It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why More U.S. Expatriates Are Turning In Their Passports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

you say that switzerland is a third world country?you ignorant american,its not bloody Sudan!

Actually no, it's the heart of the International Money Cartel's Banking Empire.

Some might argue and argue well, that Sudan is poor because of it.

However some others who actually could follow the post I was replying to, where someone suggested the Original News Piece was Propoganda for Australia, might have recognized what I said about some of the people interviewed as being from Switzerland and it being a third world country as SARCASM and HUMOR.

Of course that would take the ability to think instead of reacting!

Thanks for your reaction!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I would bet dollars to doughnuts that you are a parent. Good on you. It's a tough job, and not for the meek.

Your words resonate strongly with me, and I know that is exactly how I felt 20 years ago. Things changed, and we left. Not everybody that leaves goes with a crapload of money and assets.

You sound like exactly the kind of person I'd love to be able to vote into office -- those that feel the growing pains of their nation and are also willing to stand by Her and promulgate the legislation that will see Her through another day.

Regrettfully, I can no longer vote, not having a U.S. address, and unwilling to falsify one. Still, posts like yours give me a modicum of faith in the heart of the people.

Respect.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I could not have said it better myself.

Great threads, always PT.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The question is, do people run like rats from a ship or stay and save the ship.

Since I was the one who asked the question, the question in fact was and is, are we going to see an increasing trend of reverse immigration and immigration out of the United States in the future.

Answering a question with a question is a junior league attempt for control.

In this case, control to divide the populace with silly entreaties aimed at exploiting emotional reactions, instead of intelligent discussion.

So no...really, the question is "Are we going to see a trend towards reverse immigration, and emigrees leaving the United States".

Not why we shouldn't. Now what you think of people who do...but are we.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I want to work in another country so bad, but I haven't finished school so it's nearly impossible really without a degree... even then it can be very hard to move to another country. There are some that it's easy to get away with, but the EU especially is very hard to even get a work visa for.

I don't blame anyone giving up their US citizenship though, I want to get far away from the US, I don't agree with the things going on here, and I want to see and live in different cultures and just have new experiences basically. One day...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey Proto, as I am sure you know, there are 2 classes of citizens in the United States -- the State citizen and the unlawful Federal corporate "U.S. citizen."

Do you think surrendering their passports in this manner also revokes their status as State citizens? I would think it wouldn't, since the passports they are carrying are explicit "U.S. citizen" passports of the unlawful federal corporate government.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

I just called the Freedom Law School. It's not a school at all. I asked point blank. It's not any kind of school other than they teach self-defense and advise people how to defend themselves in court. They are not even Attorneys.

I met the original Montana Freeman by the way. A finer bunch of White Supremacists and thugs you will never find. They printed fake currency. Printed Deeds to land they did not own. Refused to make their mortgage payments. This sounds like some of their students to me.

They probably abandoned the site because somebody proved what they asked and they don't have any money.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I could not have said it better myself.

Great threads, always PT.

Thanks my friend, and thanks for all the high quality posts and resources you have given to the thread while I have been off and away having dinner.

Ultimately a man has to do what a man has to do. Even more so if he has a family, and that family is dependent upon him.

I have heard some heart wrenching responses from some very concerned people in this thread and others.

One of the main things we are hearing over and over again is Times are Hard.

NO THEY AREN'T!

WE HAVE ALL BEEN TRAINED TO BE SOFT!

So soft that we become dependent upon the government, and our frightened peers for direction, and sustinance, and subsidy and so on and so forth.

When the going gets tough the tough get going.

They don't get going looking to save a corrupt nation, and government and enrich it and suplicate themselves to it and submit to it in the process.

They get going to make a better way of life, and a better life, for them and theirs.

We have to learn to turn to ourselves and a lesser extent to one another in times like these, because ultimately the government wants us to turn to them, to wait on them, to indulge them, to prey to them, to beg them, and then to accept what pittance they choose to offer in return.

It's why they work so hard to divide and conquer us and put us at each other's throats with drama and spectacle, because the last thing they want us doing is getting Tough, tough with ourselves, reliant upon ourselves, taking matters in our own hands, and realizing the truth.

We don't need a government that taxes us over 50% and regulates us with 600,000 mind numbing codes!

We just need self respect, and fortitude and belief in ourselves, and our own talents and the belief that we can figure out a way to put them to work for ourselves and other people who can use them.

For some that might mean going abroad, and that does not make them a traitor, or a quiter or a looser.

It just makes them tough, and self reliant.

We will see the same old schills come out on a thread like this, the Southern Poverty Law Center Types, the Pro Zionists, the Pro Government, the Pro Wars types, all of whom exist to divide and conquer us and rob us of our own initiative and resolve, for their own profit and control.

We don't need the government, we need the person in the mirror!!

That's who we should be looking to, and that is who are greatest allegiance should always be too.

The Holy Trinity is metaphorical...

It is the Powers that Be's secret...

It actually means, Me, Myself and I, one mind, one heart, one body, one resolve.

It's why they try to rule us through doubts and fears.

It's why they try so hard to divide and conquer us. Its why they have 600,000 codes to keep us from ever doing what comes naturally to us.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I just called the Freedom Law School. It's not a school at all. I asked point blank. It's not any kind of school other than they teach self-defense and advise people how to defend themselves in court. They are not even Attorneys.

Good luck finding an attorney that will help you in court.

I met the original Montana Freeman by the way. A finer bunch of White Supremacists and thugs you will never find. They printed fake currency. Printed Deeds to land they did not own. Refused to make their mortgage payments. This sounds like some of their students to me.

They probably abandoned the site because somebody proved what they asked and they don't have any money.

So why were they white supremacists? Because you read that in the newspaper?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I think that it is technically impossible for someone to renounce their status as a sovereign citizen of a state.
Who would want to do that anyway?

That status, to which we are not granted access, protects us from the government.

This is a status that the founding fathers saw as being God given by means of birth on American soil.
It was never meant to be something that was "granted" if I am correct about this.

I posted a youtube flick about a page or two back that has some answers on this issue.

The problem is that we have never been technically "granted" state sovereign citizenship.
We have been deluded by way of contractual obligation to surrender ourselves as "subjects" of the corporation known as the United States of America.

I could be wrong about this, but it all goes back to the theme of your post.
And that is the difference between the two types of "Citizens" in the US.

What do you know about this issue PT?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I think that it is technically impossible for someone to renounce their status as a sovereign citizen of a state.
Who would want to do that anyway?

Hmm well, you are right. Our rights God-given and unalienable. They can't be given nor taken away.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Hey Proto, as I am sure you know, there are 2 classes of citizens in the United States -- the State citizen and the unlawful Federal corporate "U.S. citizen."

Do you think surrendering their passports in this manner also revokes their status as State citizens? I would think it wouldn't, since the passports they are carrying are explicit "U.S. citizen" passports of the unlawful federal corporate government.

Ultimately its about a control system that is never going to tell them the truth, but seek to profit finacially off of banking on the average person knowing the truth.

You technically should never need a passport to get in or out of the Country, but simply to get into other Countries to identify yourself as being from the United States.

Citizen whether it is State or Federal is an incorporated straw man entity.

You really don't want to be a citizen of the State or the Federal Government, but a divine sovereign human being.

Now many people are going to say, that's wrong. It's right for the Queen of England, so how did it get wrong for me? It's right for the Pope! So how did it get wrong for me. It's right for people with diplomatic immunity, so how did it get wrong for me.

A citizen is property of the State and the Nation.

Citizen is actually a bad word in Proto's book!

Truth is you get yourself a boat, or a plane, and you come and go as you want, by just arriving where you want, not at the ports they want you too!

That's living!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've been living in Chile for about 1 year and I have not paid any taxes..would i get in trouble? I had no Idea I had to pay taxes when living abroad.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You are 100% on the money with this answer.

The founding fathers never "settled" the citizenship issue when they wrote the Constitution because they saw it as a very BAD thing.

Essentially it is no different than being considered a "subject".

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You took that out of context as to what I said. Oh well. I was not parroting your question clear back on page one. I was simply expressing what I think and lots of others would share my thoughts.

My first reaction is no way will they drive me from my home. They will be long gone from office and I'll still be here working hard to make a life for me and my own. I started dirt poor, paid my own way, created something from nothing and I'm surviving this. If I had great riches I would not run off to a tropical paradise and shed tears. I'd stay and support the great country that allowed me to have a good life. I owe that much.

We the People is us. You and me. The only people who can fix this mess is We the People. In history no government has ever stood up to a united populace. How they win is by making people think that a tiny part of the population can control the vast majority. By making people give up their power by tricking them into thinking they have no power.

If millions of law abiding, registered voters descended on DC tomorrow, it would be all over without a fight. The key is to remain peaceful and calm and not be baited by the bad people into loosing your cool. MLK taught us how. How sad he has been forgotten and history has been rewritten. How sad a Black President who is in office because of MLK and people like him have spit in their eyes.

This is not new. If you think the sixties were any different it is just because you are to young to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To put this bluntly - We are NOT the rest of the World - We can be and have been something special, something worth coming to. Joining the status quo is never what was intended for this country.

Maybe its been BS from the beginning, but some of us bought it and we wanted it and we imagined what it could be and now we demand that it be what we all know it can be.

There is no reason to become another failed experiment. It is time we rise and take back what has been lost and stop this drive to worldwide status quo.

People used to come here by the boatloads and why, for a free ride, think again - for a chance. A chance to make something of themselves in a land that allowed them to realize their full potential. How do we get that back in a land where its own inhabitants don't have the scope without Government intervention to understand their full potential. We are being strangled to death, regulation over everything we do or don't. I'm not saying its better elsewhere. but it used to be here.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If millions of law abiding, registered voters descended on DC tomorrow, it would be all over without a fight. The key is to remain peaceful and calm and not be baited by the bad people into loosing your cool. MLK taught us how. How sad he has been forgotten and history has been rewritten. How sad a Black President who is in office because of MLK and people like him have spit in their eyes.

Mr. Martin Luther King had not only a dream, but a name, Martin Luther King. He was a visionary, and ahead of his time, and as is so often the case for such rare men, his life was cut short by those who don't want anyone to dream what they term the impossible dream.

Me I would be happy if people looking to use the race card in this way, would actually have the respect to put in the effort to say the man's name...Martin Luther King!

You would think the 12 extra letters to pay hommage to a great man, wouldn't be so much trouble!

What Martin Luther King understood, is that any man, regardless of the color of his skin, his walk of life, or his dreams and ambitions, that wants to be free, has to stand up for it, and take it.

That it's not an easy road, because the world is full of people who will spit on you, and reduce you to a few initials or numbers while selling you an illusion, to exchange for a dream, a dream called FREEDOM!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Great thread. S & F from me. I will be checking back here. The situation of American's fleeing the United States today resembles in many ways the brain trust and talent fleeing Nazi Germany as it became obvious what direction Hitler was taking the German Republic.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well done Proto! This is what ATS needs more of, relevant thread topics worth discussion.

I've looked into dual citizenship before as I plan to leave the US, but I had no idea that you could drop the original citizenship of your birth altogether? This is rather enlightening to me in that respect. One thing it brings to mind is Social Security benefits. What does completely dropping citizenship mean to this? Do you forfeit SS benefits with this, or do you get them regardless? I believe you qualify for full SS benefits after 10 years? Once you qualify that should be it, but I have a feeling it doesn't work that way though? I'm going to look into this and report back if I find something. Unless someone can answer this first?

Thanks for the thread, Proto! I wish there were more real topics at ATS like this. Real subjects that can provide real help to real people with real problems.

Bravo!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Wow, I never knew that. Thanks for sharing.

As someone who is always looking for harmonious relationships, it seems that the USA is going in the other direction for sure.

I feel bad saying this, but I see civil war in the future.

Let's hope not, but at least now I know if I move to another country, I really need to become a citizen somewhere else.

Thanks for the post.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join