It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.2 earthquake hits samoa islands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

6.2 earthquake hits samoa islands

www.inthemoneystocks.com

The U.S. Geological Survey reported that a 6.2-magnitude earthquake struck the Samoa Island region in the South Pacific Ocean.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"The U.S. Geological Survey reported that a 6.2-magnitude earthquake struck the Samoa Island region in the South Pacific Ocean."

Here we go again, another quake, kind of crazy how many earthquakes we are having.

is it because we are more informed because of the internet or is it there an actual increase in the amount of quakes?

has anyone compiled a list of recent 6.0 and above quakes? ive lost count.

www.inthemoneystocks.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Recently, that question has been addressed by many. I think we are more sensitive now that the information is so easily accessible. But the statistical spread of seismographic events seem to be relatively unchanged, unless I misunderstood the last few folks to provide 'big picture' and 'historical' data on the matter.

I'm not sure we have reached a point where we can say 'dramatic increase' or 'increasing severity.' But I'm sure others will come here with raw data to express the point more clearly.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have been watching the "crotch" on the baja coast, and pretty much It has had minimum of 2.5's everyday since the quake that caused all the damage. I also have been watching the spot off tha coast of CA north of San Francisco that had the big quake, but it has seemed to settle down now.

dr

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Here is a google page I pulled up. Quakes are very common there, now I'm not sure if we are seeing an increase in earthquakes over all, but I will say that the msm are sure focusing on them more and more. Thanks for the info, and I hope everyone in that area stays safe!
Forgot to add the link
www.google.com...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Wondering302]

new topics

top topics

join