It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contributions To The World Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
After reading all the great posts on how we as humans would react to the knowledge that we are not alone in the universe.Seems most opinions are we may become some sort of food,slave labor or a energy source.As i thought about this situation.

True that our planet is right now on the brink of World War III.South Africa is on the brink of a racial war.The United States of America is seriously divided and Multi nations or on the brink of economic collapse.But if a threat from outward(planet/galaxy)I know in my human fiber that humans would put away there bickering and problems for the survival of the species.

Now given the fact that our attacker may be technologically more advanced than us we are not cave men and we are capable of complex problem solving so given a chance we can defend ourself.IMHO they will not blow up the whole planet there is nothing to gain from that.

Now my question i present to ATS is with all the various cultures,races,beliefs,mystic arts,fighting styles and so on.What could anyone Bring to a World Army for the survival of man kind

Example:some cultures have a knowledge of farming tech.some natural remedies.
The Asian Culture may begin to openly share the fighting styles and healing,Native Americans may contribute there knowledge of nature etc....

Just looking to see what answers i get..have fun

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Now my question i present to ATS is with all the various cultures,races,beliefs,mystic arts,fighting styles and so on.What could anyone Bring to a World Army for the survival of man kind

I think ur asking the wrong question
cuz the way I see things is that the
disclosure of Aliens will be in the form
of a false flag (Operation Bluebeam)
to get the population under one rule.
I don't think ET means us any harm
but our governments don't want us
to know this else it will ruin their false
flag.

So the real question should be:

Why hasn't the government disclosed
ET's true benevolent nature?

Cuz if they had wanted us dead,
we would be dead already

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

no my question is what could different cultures provide to a world army my man

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
no my question is what could different cultures provide to a world army my man

numbers is the only thing I can see

2nd line : brief answer

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think it's mostly human fears and misunderstanding that feeds ideas like that the "the aliens could be evil!" or "they wanna eat us!".

I guess that if they've managed intergalactic/dimensional/whatever travel, they would be -compared to us - very advanced. And would probably be benevolent.

This is all speculation of course and I think that this thread would fit better in the UFO-section.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In every sci fi there is the healing race, the warrior race, the wierd race that doesn't make sense, et al.

My personal hope is that humans are the warrior/conquering race that the rest of the galaxy is scared of.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Awory

We are more likely viewed as "that stupid ape race" and the laughingstock of the whole galaxy.

Pure speculation of course.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
As of yet no one has answered only a degradation of our kind....i think that we have a lot to offer as a kind to survive let me re ask the question what could your race religion or culture bring to make a world army great

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We probably are the stupid and violent race that any Intergalactic Council would probably deem underdeveloped and unable to handle a cultural shift from our current technological level to an Intergalactic one. Ever play Mass Effect? Irresponsible raising of races to Intergalactic status can lead to horrific wars and development of bio-weapons that alter the genetics of said races. I.E. The Krogan.

new topics

top topics

join