It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you experiance time to pass quicker as it used to do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermes8

its called being in teh final calendar round (last 52 years) of the mayan calendar...

Yeah.....right....

And when I was little, and marked the days until Christmas (PRESENTS!!! That was my focus...pure greed) I used a Calendar, too. (OH, how the time seemed to crawl....)

Weird, huh? THAT old calendar got thrown away, and a NEW one was used after the 31st December.

Wonder WHY that is????

[edit on 21 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As of late there have been a few stories not unlike the twilight zone, claiming that hidden science can now control the rate of change in a given location. Effectively slowing down and perhaps speeding up the rate at which events occur at that location. Perhaps, we as spirit, unconsciously effect the space around ourselves in this way, or perhaps to get us through the karma more quickly, higher powers are accelerating the rate of exhaustion for humanity in general.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts so far....

Yes,I know about the feel that time goes faster when you grow older.
Maybe it is,.....maybe it is because I spent a lot of time behind the computer the last few months.......I am aware of this being a probable cause of what I experiance with time..

Ypperst's reply was an interesting one tho...He is an eighteen year old and notice that he and his friends have the same experiance. I do not know his friends but I assume they are around his age.

Some months ago I opened up a thread with the question if it could be possible that time would speed up without us noticing. You know....still the same days in a year and hours in a day but......quicker...

Maybe some of the repliers are right and is it just a side effect of growing older and do I have a difficult time to accept it. I am 46 years old.

This Mayan theory on theory on the other hand would fit right into my doubts about time as we should know it. Maybe time will tell.......

EDIT Spelling.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by zatara]

<< 1   >>

join