It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evils of Child welfare workers on a world wide scale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

truth be told these ARE MY 12 YEAR OLD TWINS IN YOUR MIND DO THEY LOOK AT ALL NEGLECTED ?

THE WOMAN IS ME .

loopthereality — September 18, 2009 — m a single mother of twin girls that very recently were kidnapped.
This was an illegal action, totally without grounds, and sanctioned by
the State.
The Norwegian Barneverne, after two years of harassment, stalking,
home invasion and abusive behavoir towards me and my children,
attained a court agreement on trumped up exaggerated grounds to have
aegis over the twins and me. I lived many years in New York, and my
father is American. We are bilingual, but speak English in the home.
I am not completely literate in Norsk, and I did not understand the
proceedings, but was refused an English translation of the
determination. The determination had a deadline of August 18. After
that, as the matter was in appeal, and the charges were not that
serious, the matter was to be left to be sorted out in Court, as I was
never allowed to present an accurate defense without proper
translation. My new defense attorney assured me the twins would be
safe to start school here in Bolstad, where we are, for the past three
months, living with my mother. On the third day of school, we kissed
the girls and sent them to school, and have never seen them again.
I have no address for their whereabouts and am not allowed to visit
them there, or call them, nor can they call me. I am informed now
that I am allowed supervised visits for one hour four times a month.
My children have never been abused in any way. They were happy and
healthy and felt safe. Barneverne came to their school and took them
away as if they were criminals, and they are not allowed contact with
anyone in their immediate family. I am not allowed to ask them any
questions, when and if I am allowed my hour supervised visit, (hasnt
happened yet) at the Barneverne office or some location chosen by
them. Their whereabouts are secret from me, from my lawyer and the
rest of the family they had lived with all their lives since they were
born.
There is absolutely no cause for this action. It has been stated that
the extremity of it is in retaliation for my opposition to their
unjust decision which is in the appeal process. They refuse to
cooperate or communicate with my lawyer.
Who can help my children, who are being held without just cause as if
they are criminals, and being held incommunicado from all their loved
ones. They were taken without any of their belongings, toys or
clothes, and are not allowed to have access to anything of theirs,
including their home and family. These children have never been in
trouble, never acted out, always behaved well in school, were never
out of the house at a late hour, and have caused no trouble for
anyone. The same is true for me. I am a single mother who has spent
her life dedicated to my twins for eleven years, have never been in
trouble or acted badly, or had any bad habits like drinking, drugs or
thrill seeking.
My children need to come home. I brought them to Norway so they could
be safe. Now I know this is a lie. Children are not safe here
anymore, like they were when I was a child growing up here. Now, they
can leave a perfectly good safe home with their mother and grandmother
to go to school and never be seen again by their family or their
playmates.
I am told this kind of thing happens in Norway all the time, and
there is nothing anyone can do to stop them because they are State
sanctioned crimes. Is this the kind of Country Norway has become?
Please, help us.

[edit on 21/4/10 by alysha.angel]

mod edit: fixed title

[edit on 6 May 2010 by Hellmutt]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is horrible- your kids look so happy...

What were the allegations against you- or- what grounds did they take your children on...?

I take it this is very serious, you need to give us more information though...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
This is horrible- your kids look so happy...

What were the allegations against you- or- what grounds did they take your children on...?

I take it this is very serious, you need to give us more information though...

Their grounds
are that since one of the twins has ADHD that i am mentaly incompiant to care for her but til last nov she was undigoesd and i had them up til last aug

regardless of the fact that i cared for them for the first 11 years of their lives and they are well behaved girls 99% of the time , true me and both girls had our little spats over little things but that is a part of growing up .

being loud mouthed in new york was never a problem til we got here .
those where their grounds . but my iq is NORMAL. BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO FINISH RAISNG MY GIRLS .

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

You need to ask a moderator to move this to ATS...

So- if I understand correctly, they have taken your children based on your IQ? That seems ludicrous... and I don't see how your daughter being diagnosed with ADHD makes any difference, there are thousands of parents who raise children with this disability every day....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

You need to ask a moderator to move this to ATS...

So- if I understand correctly, they have taken your children based on your IQ? That seems ludicrous... and I don't see how your daughter being diagnosed with ADHD makes any difference, there are thousands of parents who raise children with this disability every day....

but where in ATS does this thread belong? i will.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My heart goes out to you in this terrible time of your life. It seems the governments of the world are sanctioning drugging our children and taking them away now if a parent refuses to give them psychotic drugs.

I hope you are able to win this one in the courts. Since you have lived in America, can you get a diplomat to help you with this case?

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and I hope you are reunited with your daughters soon.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Mybe the gray area or skunk works- I'm not sure- I just think it needs more attention.
I hope they do move it for you as you will be able to get better advice- I'm not clued up on these things and I think if it's moved to ATS you would be able to get the opinions of many people who are in your area and maybe know more about child service cases..

So mods- If you are reading this.. Please help Alysha.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is an English reporter called Brian Gerrish who seems to be very well informed on cases like yours in the UK

His work can be found at ukcolumn.org

It's too late now but there was a conference on April 10th about the state taking people's children:
www.ukcolumn.org...

I'd suggest trying to get in touch with Brian Gerrish and asking if he knows anyone in Scandinavia who is doing similar work to his.

I hope this information will be useful.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

My heart goes out to you in this terrible time of your life. It seems the governments of the world are sanctioning drugging our children and taking them away now if a parent refuses to give them psychotic drugs.

I hope you are able to win this one in the courts. Since you have lived in America, can you get a diplomat to help you with this case?

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and I hope you are reunited with your daughters soon.

danm i forgot to give a update !
since the worker informed me that they were planning on taking me to court iv been though 5 different lawyers , and i lost the appeal in Nov 09 the 2 nd appeal was denied due to this .

www.gateavisa.no...

Arild Holta will save Norwegian children from a destructive child
16. April, 2010
Off street newspaper

On the internet exists a movement against child welfare, which many regarded as marginal konspiratorikere. But it is not just marginal who have criticized the child welfare: Jon Alvheim was an ardent opponent of their methods, and Norway has been criticized by the United Nations for the number omsorgsovertakelser and sentenced in Strasbourg. Many of the online activists feel child care have not taken the criticism of intelligence. Street newspaper drop in to one of the most storkjefta online activists: Arild Holta, who runs the website Save Our Children.

Photo: Turid Holta

Who are you and what does the group you represent?
Foremost of all, I am a family man married to my dear Turid and father to our children.

Already as a child I saw strange attitudes in child protection, the face of a neighboring family, where the poor based blamed unnecessarily problem on a father, mother and forced to divorce, to keep the children. This is the remaining children would not be the eldest child. Later it became known that the oldest child had a brain you could relate to the behavior.

In adulthood I met this myself, where child care owed anything at us based on rumors, slander, originality, faith and ideology. No less than all of this. It was strange that they never could find out if we were good enough, and continued to interfere in private life for 20 years. Even after their utredere approved us. This allowed me to activist against child abuse, for freedom of expression and human rights for himself and privacy.

Much of the struggle is about freedom of speech. Before I started the forum Save Our Children (RVB), it was another forum, driven by others, usually just shut of Web management. Since several received such threats in Norway, I decided to create a forum and post it abroad. As much as possible off the Norwegian attitudes to lack of freedom of expression and the authorities' control. Norway's repeated convicted of violations of freedom of expression, in Strasbourg.

Through the forum and Facebook when tens of thousands of people. Forum varies daily visits from about 800 to rare peaks up to 8000 visitors. On Facebook, when I about 30,000 people up to 3 times a week. Primarily through the "cause" Remove perpetrator, not the child "(causes.com / not the baby).

RVB is a place for groups who want to remove the current child welfare system, and will discuss this, inform and share their story. Within the framework we try to have full freedom of expression. What has excited us child welfare office that tries to use the Norwegian and Danish data audits. The Norwegian Data Inspectorate forced us, in a case of removing including the name of the son of a woman who died, stating that the new parental responsibilities are not upheld the permit to have the information online. Thus, a reinterpretation of the law, and freedom of expression, which limits the parents' right to express themselves about the abuse of power against them and their children.
When forced adoptions is increasing, with new legislation, this will turn into full swing. The children removed and adopted out. The new "parent" decides what gets informed of the assault.

The opinions RVB is in practice close to the Independent Group for Family Law (GFSR), BarnasRett.no, Human Right Alert Norway and the Nordic Kommittén för Manx wheel (NKMR.org). The style is however considerably more storkjefta. We are not a cozy club of snobbish academics, but for anyone who dares to tell the offenders. Competence is welcome, but we're not under Norwegian snillistisk expression culture to public employees against the perpetrators of individuals and families. Be it whether it is police or alleged barnevernere. Or private aid as lawyers.

Recently I wrote a book about child abuse, "Child Welfare: sosialdiktatorisk abuse and historically bad family persecution." It can be purchased online from abroad, but we hope to have printed it up for sale also from Norway.

What do you think is wrong with today's welfare?
Often the focus is on system failure. It may be closed trials. Disqualified utredere who lose money if they are not child care "yes-saying ', is a major problem. Conflation of the prosecutor and the so-called experts (the prosecutor IS referee the main expert on the county board) gives necessarily verdict in favor of child welfare. The same with disqualified fagdommere with social and financial ties to the child welfare system. In my opinion this is corruption set in the system, and an ongoing legal scandal which gives all power to conduct the industry. Should they lose, just to get the new county committee on the matter. I think this gives over 95% victory for child protection. People forced to systematically almost total submission.

It did not stop with this. Child Welfare Services claim that they do not know how the measures their works. (See eg Article Forskning.no: Does child care?) It is not a real research and kunnskapsbassert subjects. A report from NIBR says:
"Child Welfare Services uses largely measures which we have little systematic, research-based knowledge and that we" are uncertain "or" believe in "a lot out of tradition." (NIBR Report 2006:7)

It is partly random ideological ideas and moralism that impose the so-called little man and woman, and our children, using the state's monopoly of violence. If it is used for power, the least one should require more or less secure evidence through empirical data

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
www.mhskanland.net...

my so called trial was held in bergen , what im now trying to do is get my case heard in the high court in olso possibly lose so i can then sue norway as a whole .
Naïvety
The second important factor missing among Norwegians is a sceptical attitude towards authorities and an understanding of what the concomitants of power and bureaucratism are. We tend to take for granted that the authorities' representatives - public servants - automatically dispense welfare and service to the population; helpless disbelief is what hits us when that is not so.

A citizen who is deprived of his right perhaps tries going to the press, to the local or national executive bodies, and to politicians, but with scant result.

He then respectfully goes to the courts. Norway has defined itself to be "under the rule of law" and law is there to serve the ordinary life of ordinary people. The citizen, however, experiences the results to be quite different from what he expected. The state of affairs regarding our legal institutions can be illustrated, I believe without distortion, through a few quotes from representatives of the legal professions [translations are mine]:

– The City of Bergen is not bound the Human Rights Convention, since it was signed by Norway, not by Bergen - (stated by a lawyer representing Bergen in a case in which serveral people who had as children been placed in "children's homes" in Bergen demanded compensation for what they had suffered there).

– We cannot go against the police or the public prosecutor in this way - these people are among our acquaintances - (stated by the defence counsel of an innocently accused man, when one of the man's witnesses was able to prove that the police investigator's report of a questioning was untrue).

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
id thought to give a recent update to the goings on here with my cps issues.....

last thursday the 29th i had a big meeting with my so called lawyer , a cps case worker and their lawyer, to discuss the twins are their current situation .

i find out that all this meeting was about was where im now living and the fact that the foster mother wants us to move because our house is so close to the girls school. the foster mother doesnt like it because the house is next to the place where my girls may be attending girl scout meetings ect ( the basic after school actives ) and when ever the girls see me walking home they act out a little by saying they want to come home . cps fears that if me and the girls bump into each other at the store we ll say hi to each other and hug .
over all the foster parents are pissed off because the girls are not bonding with them as they expected . as punishment for asking to come home or what not the girls are sent to their prison size room for the rest of the night without dinner i get the impression that this happens often .
the foster father has grabbed my daughters wrists and yelled her and since shes the one with adhd she cant get why shes being yelled at .
.i told cps this and all they are concerned with is how close we are living to the foster parents . they dont care .

more updates to come as i get them .

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I am sure that we can all agree that there is a genuine need for governmental organizations that protect and see to the needs of abused children. Heaven knows....we have all heard horror stories. Child Protective Services ARE vital.

HOWEVER, that said....

We have also all heard about stories, such as yours, about C.P.S. going "too far". Of course, the CPS typically tries to error on the side of caution in an effort to protect children but time and time again, we have all heard tales of CPS "strong arm" tactics applied on unsubstantiated "anonymous" reports, innuendo or simply due to a lack of clear communication.

Alysha..... your matter seems to fall into an entirely different category. Your case seems to be a matter of regulations or rules that appear to be patently unfair or , to be frank, irrational.

Of course, again, we don't know the full particulars of the case but, seeing how you have already gone through several lawyers, without resolution, you appear to have found yourself in a predicament that is every parent's nightmare.

I am still confused as to why parenting an ADHD child is somehow cause for CPS to take action.

All told, I find this heartbreaking. Please keep us informed and, if possible, it would be helpful if you could provide us with more information regarding the allegations that CPS have made against you and, in particular some of the aspects of the regulations that the Bergen CPS maintain.

Many, many parents raise children with ADHD and/or a variety of issues that would make for difficult parenting. The overwhelming majority of these parents, I am certain, still remain as the ideal parenting situation.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
100% behind your fight..

Just went through this sort of thing (not exact) in New York.. CPS got involved because my twins school decided that we werent' able to care for them since they were autistic, trumped up some charges, brought us to court, and for 8 months had to fight these out of the ballpark allegations, only to have a judge finally say enough was enough, dismiss them all and send us on our merry way (I moved out of NY, couldn'tget away fast enough)

If you have a child with special needs you are 99.5% more likely to have CPS in your life more than once, then if your child is "normal" IN the United States at least they get a lot of Federal Funds for placing kids with special needs... It's a sick twisted system and it's disheartening to see that it happens in other countries.

My thoughts are certainly with you..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
100% behind your fight..

Just went through this sort of thing (not exact) in New York.. CPS got involved because my twins school decided that we werent' able to care for them since they were autistic, trumped up some charges, brought us to court, and for 8 months had to fight these out of the ballpark allegations, only to have a judge finally say enough was enough, dismiss them all and send us on our merry way (I moved out of NY, couldn'tget away fast enough)

If you have a child with special needs you are 99.5% more likely to have CPS in your life more than once, then if your child is "normal" IN the United States at least they get a lot of Federal Funds for placing kids with special needs... It's a sick twisted system and it's disheartening to see that it happens in other countries.

My thoughts are certainly with you..

thank you!!!!! in my case as you must know if you read the whole thread , both Judges where predeterminded at hell. which is why my girls are temp gone .
and its just one twin who had ADHD the other alora is normal, cps downright told me that the only reason that they wanted both girls was to keep them together .other wise you know .

as of now both girls are telling me that they are being abused in the foster home . esp Esmeralda the one who has ADHD . me im used to her and how she is and have never never hurt her . but these people who now have them are not used to it and sent her to her room without dinner for the night as punishment , ..i cant wait to get back to court this time and now cps is planning on moved the girls to a new foster home . because we live too close to the girls school. BS
i want my girls home .

also good for you , im glad you won your case and got the hell of of there, thats what i did and thats why i left New York ,my self . for me tho it was jumping from the fire to the frying pan so to speak.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Too bad you're not in the United States.... The Courts just passed a landmark ruling that if a parent can show cause that a child well being is worse off with the foster family, the CPS caseworker and supervisor may be sued in civil court for damages arising from it.

It's making some, not all, CPS workers think twice about what they do and do not do to people.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Too bad you're not in the United States.... The Courts just passed a landmark ruling that if a parent can show cause that a child well being is worse off with the foster family, the CPS caseworker and supervisor may be sued in civil court for damages arising from it.

It's making some, not all, CPS workers think twice about what they do and do not do to people.

wow thats a huge milestone in CPS history , .

ill google it and see what i can find on it . maybe i can then use some of it next time against these idiots .

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
iv just been to the capital of norway to look for help and to surprise there was no help to be found , the child welfare sickness is thoughout my country , its though out the world and nothing is being done to stop it because year after year it gets more power and more money to rip healthy familes apart and at the same time they ingore the children that really need the intervention end up dead .

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't know about Norway but I have gotten the impression here in the USA, especially Minnesota that a CPS worker is an entry level social work position and some of them lack serious experience and compassion. I knew a friend of a friend who was a CPS worker and had the nerve to say to me "I love my job, I love the fear in the parents eyes when I come to their homes" which seriously tells me that at least this CPS worker already deems parents guilty before she even interviews them. I do agree that CPS is necessary but I think not only do these people need more training, they also need to realize that most people who are truly abusing their children more often than not are masters of manipulation and are good at evading CPS.

As far as your situation goes, for you to go through all this because they have decided your child has ADHD is absolutely horrible. There are still many debates among some psychologists and medical professionals that it even exists. And on what grounds are you mentally incapable of caring for your child, especially when you have the assistance of your mother? It's just awful what you are going through. Keep fighting the power!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The repatriation of children to parents
The basis for reversal of custody is the Child Welfare Act § 4-21.
It reads as follows:

§ 4-21. Repeal of decisions about care.

The county board shall revoke an order of custody when the parents can give the child proper care. The decision shall not be revoked if the child has received such a connection to people and the environment where it is, that after an overall assessment can lead to serious problems for the child if it is moved. Before a decision on custody revoked, the child's foster parents are given the right to be heard.

The parties can not claim that a case about the suspension of decisions on custody to be treated by the county board if the matter has been dealt with by the county board or the courts for the last twelve months.

If parents have regained the ability to give the child proper care and a return movement can not cause serious problems for the child, demands that § 4-21 custody "shall" be repealed. There is no room for discretion on the basis of the child. Legislators in the first period (when the parents can give the child proper care) determined which results are considered best for the child, unless the exception in other periods (potentially serious problems when moving back) will apply.

Here, through the legislature has stated that it is best for the child to move back to their parents, even if this will cause problems, as long as the problems will not be serious. And vice versa if the relocation of an overall assessment can lead to serious problems, it gives itself that the child not be moved.

It is important that the children's biological parents have one thing in mind in connection with attempts to get back their children - what parents think, feel and think is not taken into account. The Rt 1984-77 is said (p. 81):

"When you have to build on that reversal, which in this case, could be detrimental to the child, must in my view, the parents' interest yield to the interests of the child. to children who are deprived of parental care earlier "

If one is deprived of her child, not a new case presented to the county board before the expiry of 12 months. If conditions warrant it and you want to get back into their child / children

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
since my ruthless court battles over my kids against child welfare i have discovered that this child stealing is a world wide problem....

when these government officals should be protecting the children who need it the most for example parents who truely seriously neglect their kids , abuse their kids in ever which way we can think of and more times then not those said kids end up dead at the hands of their parents ...

you got drug addicts who are able to keep their kids and nobody interviens,

yet these people still take away and break honest hard working familes apart claiming in the childs best interest ..

all they got to do is claim that and 9 out of 10 times good familes lose their kids ...

this had got be put a stop to...

there are tons of groups and anti child welfare sites but those sites and the information they provide is too little too late for the parents who suffer though this and i happen to have gone though this my self not once but twice in the past 16 years in two different counrties ..

i agree with why child welfare was created but somehow though the past 60 odd years these people are less educated on the subject and turn a blinds eye to the kids who need it the most ...

new topics

top topics

join