It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can ATS help debunk crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First, I don't believe all crop circles are man made. Many crop circles appear overnight and huge in size and complexity. But I remain open minded and I wonder if ATS can help debunk them.

It is fairly easy to do actually, what we need is:

-Find the people who claim making such crop circles (or people who think they can pull this off).
-A farmer who would generously lend his land for the experiment
-Independent observers.
-ATS to advertise, organize and sponsor this event.

-The challenge:
Make a crop circle of significant size and complexity in 8 hours or less
like this 600foot overnight circle
www.coolbuzz.org...
Of course the makers should make it look like that it has little to no signs of human activity, like many crop circles. I suggest using the design of a former crop circle art which appears to be too good to be human, like those :
www.dailymail.co.uk...

-The rewards:
I read a story about a farmer who made 30,000 in a few weeks by charging all the visitors just 1 pound. I think it would be fair to do something similar and share the revenues equally between the land owner and circle makers.

-Guide on how to make a crop circle:
www.youtube.com...
More on the firefox circle:
thecontaminated.com...
(note the footmarks the creators made on the last image)

If this concerted effort shows that no human beings can create such art in such short period of time, then we can conclude that we have proof of alien intelligence!

[edit on 21-4-2010 by TheOracle]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I remember earlier this year A&E, Discovery or History Channel did just the kind of exercise you suggest. Showed that crop circle makers exist and that they can do fairly sophisticted circles in a night's work. The show didn't try to make the point that all crop circles were fake, only that the work could be done at night by people (not aliens or supernatural).

gj

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

Do yo have a link to the work that has been done?
I know even crop makers themselves say that there is a good 20% that can't be manmade. I am just disappointed that the scientific community isnt taking the time to prove it right or wrong!

new topics

join