It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Poverty Law Center Publishes Patriot Hit List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
For those that are not aware of it, the SPLC is a Zionist front organization, founded by a Zionist, whose allegiance is to Israel. This is not merely a conspiracy theory, but an absolute fact. This is anything BUT an American organization.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
For those that are not aware of it, the SPLC is a Zionist front organization, founded by a Zionist, whose allegiance is to Israel. This is not merely a conspiracy theory, but an absolute fact. This is anything BUT an American organization.

This is true, of course the real interesting question, is why the Zionists are so intent on restricting the rights and freedoms of America, and turning us against one another?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It is an Anti-American Orginazation. They are full in-tune with the Commuinist agenda. They will all soon be tried!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

No, not really. People just get tired of the same old "he was born in Kenya" crap. Just admit you hate him because he's black. Being honest would make these people feel better.

There are so many reasons to be against Obama. Ranting about him being non-American because of the color of his skin only distracts from the real issues.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is true, of course the real interesting question, is why the Zionists are so intent on restricting the rights and freedoms of America, and turning us against one another?

I would have to think the reasoning for their actions would be to create further division between the American people and hope one of the "Nut Jobs" does somthing stupid to further their cause.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

No, not really. People just get tired of the same old "he was born in Kenya" crap. Just admit you hate him because he's black. Being honest would make these people feel better.

There are so many reasons to be against Obama. Ranting about him being non-American because of the color of his skin only distracts from the real issues.

So somehow Race finds it way into the discussion .... A tyrant is a tyrant.

Question Can you prove Obama is a natural born US citizen? Cause Obama himself is unwilling to.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Good afternoon, my friend.
To answer your question, Zionism is the underlying factor that controls EVERYTHING that the SPLC does. They believe that conservative and right-wing groups are anti-Zionists, and will do anything to stop them. In their mind, "Patriots" are anti-Zionists, and must be silenced.
Here is a link, which expands upon that paranoia:

www.sourcewatch.org...

In another example of broad brush treatment and labeling, a Fall of 2007 Intelligence Report featured an article entitled "Navy Extremist Disciplined--But Not for Extremism", focusing on Navy officer John Sharp, Jr, equating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism. According to the article, evidence for Sharpe's anti-Semitism included:

"...connections to Arab extremists that were ignored. On his website, for example, is an interview with Ibrahim Ebeid, a Baathist and supporter of Saddam Hussein. Ebeid says in the interview that 'neo-cons and Zionists' are responsible for a 'vicious criminal war' against Iraq and Palestine."

BTW, the Intelligence Report is the publication of the SPLC, for those that are not aware of it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I checked out the list and read all the names.
I was surprised that my stepson wasn't on that list.
Well,maybe next time!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is a very well-thought out article concerning the SPLC and its hypocrisy:

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

When you hear arguments like, "It's obvious he is not American" and there is no response to questions about what that means, it becomes increasingly clear that it is about race. No president has ever been accused of not being American before; why suddenly now?

Yes, I am quite sure he was born in the US. I saw his birth certificate. Just like you can do with a little bit of the google.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

We agree completely on this. I have no doubt they or someone else is hoping desperately that some nutjob does something stupid.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Obamas own Wife says he is from kenya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest you wake up and actually do a little research before you get athletes tounge.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This fellow is running for Congress. You might say he is a TEA Party type.
I only add this because someone played the race card.

Again.

www.youtube.com...

I say, the POLICIES of the current president is why many folks want him out and they will use any means. It does not mean that the birth issue is not legit, in my mind it probably is. Obama's policies are unAmerican, so in my mind, he probably is too.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ahhh The Race Card.

Played only when a person doesn't have a valid arguement.

Reffrence:

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. 'They always play with a Stacked Deck!'

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
SPLC are an odd bunch it seems.

I read their full report, and many of the profiles don't even really say anything bad about the people. It seems they take a few genuine bad apples, then lump in anyone else they dislike for seemingly political reasons, and put it under some scary headline.

A lot of these groups seem this way. If the SPLC just stuck to the real extremists (ie those who threatened/incited/used violence), I would have no issue with them really, but it seems they can't help but let politics get in the way. Same for the ADL, if they just stuck to attacking racists, I would have no beef, but it seems they can't stick to their stated missions.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Same for the ADL, if they just stuck to attacking racists, I would have no beef, but it seems they can't stick to their stated missions.

Ah, but you see, their STATED missions, are not what their REAL missions are. In both cases, it is to advance the Zionist cause.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How did orly taitz or glenn beck beat real patriots like ron paul and napolitano. Thats just crazy. Thanks for the post.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Show me a president who had American values. Every single president for at least 50 years has been in the pocket of corporations.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Show me a president who had American values. Every single president for at least 50 years has been in the pocket of corporations.

Actually, you could modify the time period to 146 years before you found one.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I've noticed these people seem to make the news quite frequently and its like they no longer provide legal assistance that Hillary Clinton described. I thought they got justice when the person was too poor to afford justice. my gosh was I wrong. this sounds like ACCORN selling political influence protecting child pimps. say it aint so..

anyway, they are making the news so much it sounds like they are trying to provoke a response becoming a target of some kind. by being so anti-american, in th wrong place America. and being on all he news outlets saying so... go figure.... anyway, lets put them on the same list we have possible terrorist attack locations, it sure sounds like a lead up to something if you ask me.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join