It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern Poverty Law Center Publishes Patriot Hit List

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Southern Poverty Law Center Publishes Patriot Hit List

www.infowars.com

1. Chuck Baldwin, Pastor, Radio Broadcaster, Syndicated Columnist, 2008 Constitution Party Presidential nominee.

2. Joe Banister, former IRS special agent, tax protester.

3. Martin “Red” Beckman, tax protester

4. Catherine Bleish, head of the Liberty Restoration Project.

5. Chris Broughton, Second Amendment advocate, member of “We The People” group.

6. Bob Campbell, head of American Grand Jury.

7. Robert Crooks, Army veteran, retired commercial fisherman, anti-illegal immigration proponent.

8. Joseph Farah, CEO of World Net Daily

9. Gary Franchi, producer of “
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.splcenter.org

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What a bunch of crap. Anyone who speaks out against bad Government gets singled out by the SPLC.

Just like in the '90s the Government will start clamping down. I think they want a revolution.

What will the idiots @ SPLC do next?

This crap makes me so sick. We need to get off our A$$es and get Unified for Liberty and Freedom once again.

Have Protest that do not end and are not permitted. Time to tell big brother we are mad as hell and we are not gonna take this anymore!

Well all I can say is Get Some!

Molon Labe

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Larry Pratt.

Likely because he doesnt fake around the 2nd like the NRA does.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Typical hypocrisy.

If liberals protest Bush, it's okay.
If conservatives protest Obama, it's not okay.

They're welcome to continue to portray legitimate political opposition as racists, terrorists, radicals, etc. It's just going to push more people away from them.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think the Southern Poverty Law Center needs to be disbanded and a new Organization started Call the Southern Patriot Law Center. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

This will only serve to open up more peoples eyes to the truth. Some of the people on that list are beyond reproach. Ron Paul is anti-government? Give me a break. Nearly all of the people on that list want to restore government in a peaceful, lawful manner. My favorite is Jack McLamb. You can catch him on GCN. He is the most decorated officer in the HISTORY of Arizona. Someone with those credentials knows what they are talking about and he has the connections to back it up. SPLC is only exposing themselves for what they really are. A HITLIST????? Are you freaking kidding me? That's more violence provoking than anything anyone on that list has been accused of.

After gathering myself I doubt that the SPLC is calling it a hitlist, but since they are compiling names that they deem 'threats' to governments how else can it be construed? I highly doubt they will put hits out on these people, but a lot of money and resources will go into discrediting them and arresting them on trumped up charges(Mark Koernke for example). I proudly stand by most of these Patriots and TPTB can put me on any list they choose. I've made the mistake of doing the wrong thing in the past and my conscience will not allow me a good nights sleep because I know deep down I didn't stand up for The Constitution and my in/unalienable rights. I won't make that mistake again.

Looks like Chuck Baldwin's friends can now call him the Ace of Spades

[edit on 21-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Typical hypocrisy.

They're welcome to continue to portray legitimate political opposition as racists, terrorists, radicals, etc. It's just going to push more people away from them.

Um, I don't know where you have been. But Conservatives singled out Bush protesters when Bush was in office.

Its these things called party lines and apparently you only see one side of those many lines.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Maybe we should do a SPLC Hit List?

If any patriot in that list is killed, arrested on bogus charges, ect...

The same thing will happen to those pieces of filth.

SPLC and ADL, enemies of the constitution and government shills.

traditionaldrummer: Are you joking? Since you're registered here since 2009, does it means you weren't paying attention since 2000? Because those disgusting organisations were doing this against ANYONE opposing the government, be it Bush, Clinton or Obama.

If you oppose the unconstitutional laws they pass, you're a terrorist. So stop your partisan BS, it ain't working here.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
But Conservatives singled out Bush protesters when Bush was in office.

Certainly so.

Liberals have just taken it way overboard since Obama has been in office.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Because those disgusting organisations were doing this against ANYONE opposing the government, be it Bush, Clinton or Obama.

Right.

Um, which "disgusting organizations" are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

How about the "Southern Prosperity Law Center"?

I want on that list! Do I have to fill out an application at SPLC?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is basically any one the SPLC disagrees with it's a pathetic list. Judge Napolitano ,Ron paul with their dangerous ideas about small government and and not being the policemen of the world.SPLC is a joke they put anyone they don't like on a ''hate list'' because their original targets like the klan have virtually disappeared and without new targets they can't earn money.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am going to go ahead and say it.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a Terrorist Organization.

All they do is spout hate against people that are standing up for what is right. They will be put in their place soon just watch and see.

The SPLC the only real terrorist threat, next to the Federal Government of Course.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well Mark Potok just went to the top or close enough of many a patriots hit list as well. I'd be much more concerned about that if I were him. That govt paid for, glass monstrosity called the SPLC could be easy 50 cal fodder for a lone wolf 'crazy nutter nazi truther racist homophobe birther conspiracy theorist fundamentalist tea party patriot' or whatever other tar brush label they could throw at the alleged perp...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Don't play their game, pa rum pum pum pum
Both parties are a crock, pa rum pum pum pum
A false dichotomy, pa rum pum pum pum
To distract citizenry, pa rum pum pum pum,
rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum

As to the OP; The SPLC, and their "Hit List" are merely useless tools trying to further propagate the outdated left/right paradigm.

[edit on 4/21/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not a very thorough job! I noticed I am conspicuously absent from the list?

Or are they that afraid of me!

The truth is about the only chance Washington stands is if they can divide Americans against one another, so they don’t form a united front against the Government.

One thing is for certain, that while the Civil War was about States rights and States that seceded from the Union being forced back into the nation by force of arms. I wonder what the government would do in a case of a real civil war, where the geographical boundary lines weren’t so easy to draw, and it involved people spread out throughout the entire 50 States who had been divided against one another.

The Southern Poverty Law Center should truly have its licensing revoked. Not for the effrontery, or even the lack of critical and non-partisan objectivity, but for stupidity, as without a doubt all they have succeeded in doing is further raising the stature of the very people they see as a threat. Not the sharpest tacks on the board, it’s bound to lead to curiosity, and bound to lead to an even broader appeal for the very people it hopes to diminish.

Which is why it is clearly a orchestrated desire to divide and conquer the population along any exploitable lines that can be exploited.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
Both parties are a crock,

I am aware. I belong to no political party and cannot be corralled into either the liberal or conservative camps. I will, however, call out any of them for shenannigans.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Typical hypocrisy.

That goes both ways and you know it.

Those who protested Bush were traitors and unpatriotic according to conservatives.

Those who protest Obama are patriots according to conservatives.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I believe that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so listen up. Listen good, because this is a needed remark.

I feel it is time for someone to publish a comprehensive list of all the SPLC treasonous traitors like those at the SPLC and ADL. Someone should immediately publish a list of names that identifies everyone that wants to destroy this nation and destroy the freedoms and liberties that remain.

Expand the list once developed to include all the MSM talking heads, all corrupt politicians from both parties, and any corporate CEO's or Bankers that seek to destroy our nation while they get rich off the blood of innocent Americans. We need to stop the support for the SPLC and all efforts should be placed to dissolve the terrorist organization called the SPLC and the ADL.

Identify all the ADL and the SPLC traitors and anyone that is an enemy within American boundaries and let the world know who the real demons are that immediately need to meet a fate whereby they return to their demon domain. Americans do not need terrorist telling us what is right and wrong and or who the enemy of this nation really are. We don not need terrorist telling us that they are right and that we are wrong just because we are Americans that want a better nation.

Americans are not the enemy. Veterans are not the enemy, Constitutionalists are not the problem, Christians that want a moral and decent elected representative are not terrorist.

Those that identify all and any Americans as terrorist are the real terrorist and as such, we as a nation should immediately move to eliminate the SPLC by whatever means necessary and never allow any organization such as the SPLC to ever dictate to Americans who is an enemy and who is not. The SPLC is a detriment to this nation and anyone who does not see them as a problem is asleep at the wheel. Wake up!

These pricks at the SPLC, ADL and all the MSM communist talking heads need to go back to hell as soon as possible and by whatever means necessary. We deserve better and the only way we will get better is to take action on our own to address the demons that work at the SPLC and the ADL and all those in federal service that are supporting a move to a dictatorship.

Enough is enough and I for one believe these idiots are a danger to society and to America as a whole. It is more that time to "Release the Kracken" and end all the insanity perpetuated by those at the SPLC, ADL, MSM, and the federal government.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sigh, I didn't make the Top 40 Countdown. I guess I will have to keep my feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

In all honesty, I am very close to considering filing charges against the state of Ohio on multiple counts of violation of the US Constitution and the Ohio Constitution. And as such, I can give no other details at this time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join