It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Powder Substance found in South Carolina Bank Offices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have just been sent this and I thought I would share.

A suspicious powder substance had been discovered in an envelope located in the mailroom of the Florence Admin Building , South Carolina. Authorities had the mailroom closed off as they conducted the tests, however, the remainder of the building remained open and BAU.

Upon testing, the initial and two subsequent tests indicated that it was positive for two (2) proteins. Federal Authorities have sent the substance to the State Lab to identify the substance and return results by 6:00 AM ET.

Here we go again, more misery for us Americans, more terror rules and regulations about to sweep through each state. Well it had to happen agan sooner or later.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Do you have a link?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Questions... What is important about this building? Information on it is a little bland. Who was this supposed to be delivered to? And, Proteins? Does this mean that a weight lifter left it there or is it Botchalism or something else? It maybe more of this Are we overreacting to suspicious what powder letters?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
False alarm, turned out to be nothing. we can all carry on with our daily chores and routines. No links available

Peace.

top topics

join