It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As of right now, what is your outlook on the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How are you feeling about the world at this exact moment? Anyone else feeling really positive about today, or is it just me? My morning got off to a great start. Things are working out today really well. Hell, there might be bad times in the future, but as of this moment, are you doing alright? I'm just checking in on you all. I like to hear how people are doing.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would describe my current state as such:

Amused.
Tired of BS.
Maybe a littttle bit anxious because of the negative environment.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

What a really nice post

At this moment, I am feeling quite blessed. It's all good in my neck of the hood.

My World View at the moment. Some how, some way, it will all work out.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm super, thanks for asking, all things considered I couldn't be better I must say

I'm feeling optimistic about the world and the future, I feel consciousness rising on a global level, and I think we will be able to create a better future for mankind and all of the Earths creatures, spirits and beings. Knowledge is ever expanding, and so is love and compassion. The rotten systems are getting called out, and people are waking up.

We will rise above our egos and in a larger extent see that we are all one.

Galactic peace

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am feeling as normal, really heavy and tired, living next door to neighbours from hell makes it worse. But there you go.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I stand firm for our soil
Lick a rock on foil
So they juice me, seduce me,
Dress me up in Stussy.
Hell is round the corner where I shelter.
Isms and schisms, we're living helter skelter
If you believe or deceive common sense says you shouldn'treceive
Let me take you down the corridors of my life.

And when you walk, do you walk to your preference
No need to answer 'till...

I take further evidence.
I seem to need a reference to get residence
A reference to your preference to say,
I'm a good neighbour, I trudge,
So judge me for my labour,
The bond on me ensures my good behavior
The constant struggle insures my insanity.
Passing the ignorance ensures the struggle for my family
We're hungry, beware of our appetite.
Distant drums bring the news of a kill tonight.
The kill which I share with my passengers.
We take our fill, take our fill, take our fill.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Im feelin pretty GROOVY as of now got a lot of business tooken care of and its a very nice day so I am in a very positive mood as of now, and thanks for asking friend.

As far as what the FUTURE may have for us all, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, IT IS ALL WRITTEN TO END/BEGIN ON A GREAT LEVEL AFTER WE PASS THE BS STORM SO ENJOY LIFE!!!!!!

[edit on 4/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Frustrated with people and the state of the world. A lot of this wouldn't be happening if people weren't so close minded i guess.

Calm, my cat is becoming less skittish around me and loves to sit next to me when im on the computer or sleep on the tower.

Otherwise, pretty relaxed. Whatever today brings me, i can roll with it.

To the general future, im optimistic. Things can only go up from here, one way or another.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Good to hear everyone. Yeah, it's all about rolling with the punches and going with the flow. Yup.

I just know good things are ahead for this planet. Some bad things might have to happen first, but overall, we will make it through.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Could be worse. I could be killing myself over how horrible my gaming skills are today, but i'm not that serious about what i do.

I could be blowing myself up in some illuminists mansion just to stain their black and white tile floors, or i could be writing a book on the illusions we live in making money off of duality, the options are endless, so why do i feel immobilized? IT'S HAARP.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm thankful. And I try to remember to say 'thanks a lot '

Doesn't take much to make me feel happy and contented

My personal contentment is tempered of course by the awareness that life isn't great for many, at any given time. So I give thanks for where I am right now and ask that others are granted the assistance they need, right now

In addition to counting blessings, I'd advocate stepping away from the screens (tv and computer, etc) often. Spend time doing things instead -- walking, gardening, housework, hobbies, for instance. It helps put things in perspective

After all, the 'news' is stuff that's already happened, much of the time. So there's nothing we can do to change it

And most of the stuff people worry about, will never happen anyway

The world will keep rolling on. It's in it for the long term. Our stay here is brief and temporary

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Been going throughout my day, and there just seems to be a glimmer of hope in the world. I feel it in the air. Even people in my class were optimistic.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
My view of the world?

Useless, filthy, ugly, scum creatures all around me with no purpose merely existing simply to slow down my ultimate advancement. I truly do desire to see this world, god, and other realities burn. All that matters is my pleasures and my own future reality be it here or after death.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy
My view of the world?

Useless, filthy, ugly, scum creatures all around me with no purpose merely existing simply to slow down my ultimate advancement. I truly do desire to see this world, god, and other realities burn. All that matters is my pleasures and my own future reality be it here or after death.

lol YOU speak like a potential genetic enemy GENIMY ARE YOU?
Your causing your lil universe to shrink into its original form TO THE BEGINNG LMAO @ THINKING something will be left to salvage NEVER, so you are fen to feel the WRATH TOO WITH ALL OF US NICE
, YA KNOW so I would speak more humble to your brotheren for you are no more better scum then the. And you demonstrate a petty evil output based on flesh destruction (CANNOT EVEN SEE ENERGY DESTRUCTION -YOU-) lol again that cannot even amount to PURE EVIL TEASPOON SO CHILL BROTHEREN....
YOUR NO BETTA

[edit on 4/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
To be honest sick of the pushing, shoving, anger, and greed that everyone seems to be wrapped up in...

Amd worried for humanity, since it appears to my eye some want to have a big fight...

However.. while people have their rage I intend to have my trips down by the riverside, with my feet dangling in the water and drink in the scenery (plus a few bottles of something nice)

this is where my feet will be dangling on the Ouse...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Like always, Im Great!
Quite optermistic about things, and try not to worry about 'too much' about todays events world wide.

Thats the way to going grey early!
So try not to be negative and moan about how rubbish your day is. Smile, because it could be worse!

I was watching a programe on TV about people scavaging for food just to live. Thats all.
Yet me, despite my unemployment, I thankfully am not in that position.
So im greatfull for what I have got.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Well said. Enjoy some nature we should.

Hate and negativity easily become a vicious circle. If we give up to these impulses, we aren't doing anything positive. Rather than getting into fights and slinging mud, maybe we should show pity and understanding to those sad individuals who wallow in the mental gutter right now.

Although, fake positivity is useless and forcing people to smile is too. Maybe rather talk with people, and give them some chilled out vibes, just to show 'em that there are good people out there too

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

To be honest sick of the pushing, shoving, anger, and greed that everyone seems to be wrapped up in...

Amd worried for humanity, since it appears to my eye some want to have a big fight...

However.. while people have their rage I intend to have my trips down by the riverside, with my feet dangling in the water and drink in the scenery (plus a few bottles of something nice)

this is where my feet will be dangling on the Ouse...

Funny really, how I view reality like this.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Like a snowball rolling downhill in mid July...
Thats how I feel.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
today I have chest pains (again, but different than usual, more like a burning poker in my heart area), but I am in an incredibly good mood. My head is clear and no headaches (yaaay), and my stomach feels good. Normally something is feeling wrong with me even though I am healthy according to my doctor (my last visit was like a year and a half ago though).

I am still very confused and scared about a lot of things, but like you said in an earlier post soulja, things may get really bad, but after that they will be good. I think I agree, even though I know I may not be alive to see it. As we both are aware, from the other thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), something is coming. Some see it as good, some bad, but we agree something is coming.

I am very overwhelmed lately. Kind of cool you asked this question. It made me think about it and sort it out in my mind.

I'm soooooo weary of thinking. I wish I could stop all the buzzing, chattering, running, screaming in my head. You kind of help me, you seem very positive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join