It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You who is posting the youtube replies - put them as normal links instead!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I can say that something is definitely up, and the elites know all about it. I do see a thread of truth in the Nibiru idea, but I still think it is fringe.

Many elites that I am associates with do remind me of the great culling that will be upon us soon, and the "useless" eaters will be gone. I have no way of knowing that they officially know about a Brown Dwarf, or what have you, but from what I have learned, they are definitely building an infrastructure below ground everywhere.

Many tech websites are down, and I have asked them about this.

All they say is, " its about to get very interesting"

I hope this may help those who are not sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
That you-tube video doesn't add much credibility to your case OP.

With them showing tons of already debunked footage, mass realeing of ballons, oil rig fires, Billy Meier beamships are you kidding?

They even had the gall to throw in a picture of the actress/dancer whatever from what was it the Dean Martin Variety Show, who was supposedly a Pleadian. Laughable.

and all the stuff Obama is speaking about, completely taken out of context. He is talking about finishing the war, striving for peace, and a New World Order. He said NOTHING that even remotely hinted about any type of alien dislcosure whatsoever.

That video was really reaching.

I hope you come back to this thread may 7th with a Good explanation. However, I will not be holding my breath

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If there was ever disclosure and it did pertain to Alien Life existing and visiting it would probably cause total chaos. Yes there is a very large portion of Humans that would be able to accept it and would gladly love to hear it.

However, lets look at the amount of religious fanatics... Not only Muslims but Christians and Jewish fanatics.

There are a lot and I mean a lot of Muslims, Christians and Jews in this world that would automatically think these Aliens are demons, evil, devils, etc...

Believe it or not I have heard pastors preach that aliens and flying saucers are demons and that the final battle of Armageddon they will come and fight side by side with the other religion and this is how we will know they are evil, it's almost laughable but they take it really serious. Some go so far as saying that one will come down in his craft and claim to be the messiah and it will be a false prophet acting as god coming down in the clouds.

Now I personally would love to have disclosure cause heck lets face it I am a sci-fi geeks with a passion for everything advanced and would probably need a sedative shot just to keep me from having a heart attack brought on by the excitement.

But then again I wouldn't want the world to freak out cause of religious fanatics.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So we are being prepared for Disclosure and then the Aliens will pick us up, and take us to never never Land?

How do we know that the "Aliens" aren't looking at us with hungry eyes, we may look delicious to them, who knows?
Maybe what the US of A is protecting us from, Cosmic Smogasbord.

When Ketchup and Mayo rains down from the Heavens, I will KNOW I'm being prepared!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Very interesting material related to the sun. The Sun is inhabited. Yes, for certain, the higher powers are at work.

The Disclosure materials can be interpreted in many ways. One of which is "Unite the earth, we can't go back to the old ways, we need a New World Order". Disclosure can very well be a setup. Steven Grier who heads it is Jesuit trained. Always keep in mind, it's not what they say or do, it's what they don't say and don't do. Since we seem to have back engineered UFO technology, if they don't bring that out and show what we have, it's an indicator that any UFOs on display are suspect. If free energy technology isn't given wholesale and so publicly available that everyone has it and anyone can build it, then it's likely what they bring out is a setup. If the CriminalS Justice System stays in place then it means it's a setup. etc., etc... Real Change and real disclosure means everything corrupt and repressed goes away or it's not for real. It's simply a manipulation for another purpose.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Peaceful aliens you say then could you explain the cases of the human mutilations the same type of mutilations done on cattle? I am not going into detail on every case so you will just have to google and research like I did. The reports are pretty revealing and the best option for anyone to do is run if you see a ufo near you. The worst part is this happened to them while still alive.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Anyone who goes on a public message board saying they know firsthand of any type of gov't disclosure is just looking for attention, imo. The op has not provided any factual evidence in this thread that is going to lead me, or anybody who read his posts and links, to believe that gov't disclosure is imminent. And furthermore, to back up your claims by saying that you had dreams about it really shows your level of credibility. I would rather have read this thread being posted about discussing possible scenarios on how gov't disclosure might happen, or what might lead up to it, etc. but when you state that you know it is coming on May 7, then it's not really a factual discussion, is it?

I'm not trying to criticize the op about his feelings or "research" or anything like that, I'm just stating what I know to be fact, and that is everytime someone has publicly stated that disclosure will come on xx/xx/xx has never been right, and if someone has been then please show me the proof.

I'm pretty sure we all know what happened to David Wilcock's prediction on C2C last year, and if he wasn't right, then how can I trust you when I can't even lend you some type of credibility to start with?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
UFO phenomena has been around for thousands of years...The United States Government is just as clueless about their agenda as we are!

And if "they" are protecting us, I ask from what? We are getting slaughtered by natural disasters / war / famine / genocide / disease / drugs / mountain lions /...

Trust me Obama knows less about UFOs than I do, both Carter & Clinton administration try-ed their best to get to the bottom of the UFO enigma and both got their face's smashed up against a brick wall of need to know secrecy!

If on May 6th Obama came out and said "UFOs are indeed real, we are really sorry for lying to you for the past 50+ years." Everyone would loose faith in the integrity of the United States forever...

Do you really believe they would do that because you have a right to know the truth? I DON'T!

How many people would refuse to accept the influence of their nations leaders and demand to get their marching orders directly from the "higher authority"?

Do you think your nation would risk loosing its sovereignty to come clean about an extraterrestrial presence to satisfy our curiosity if it had a choice?

How many people would consider the extraterrestrials "GODS" and blame them for not solving all our problems here on earth?

We will be kept in the dark forever, thats just the way it is!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
First of all good find very interesting. It got my Brain jumping up and down to read and watch. Second yes i personally believe that something is waiting to happen very soon now. As far as i know there is a lot of things out there that involve ufos aliens religion whatever they are all connected. Of course you need actual evidence, but nowadays you have it in front of you. you just dont want to accept the true reality. People say that such things dont exist. What if the bible was never actually written. How different would the planet be today. I know that this planet is not our planet. But the beams that helped it grow bigger will come. One: we are destroying the planet. Two: to many wars people dying, no peace. Three: not enough positive energy from mankind A.K.A Humans. We are all energy. we are all like hamsters in the running wheel. If we dont move together in a peaceful pace then there is chaos. So whats gonna happen. We need help. We are gonna get it, which in i believe in one condition it will be. This is what i believe it doesnt mean its gonna happen. I believe that Aliens r other beams from another planet galaxy whatever are going to come well they are here, but they are going to become public. In order to talk to every nation in the world every president everybody ingeneral. Knowing that they have the capability, the technology more advance that we havent seen. i mean if they can disapear in a blink of an eye, and there ships hoover undetectivly then im pretty sure thats not the only technology they have. they probably have a weapon to destroy a planet. (Death Star) LOL. anyways there will be a treat of peace in the world or there will be no help from them. The pope recognized that there are other beams out there. He knew but what a considence that he said it now. Why now had all the time in the world. More ufo ships are showing up now than before. They have always been here. Our planet is one of millions in the universe. Why is it hard to understand and be realistic that were not alone we never were when the facts and evidence has always been in front of our eyes. And yet people are decieved easily. The day is coming soon very soon. Only the open minded and the ones that really accept the truth will survive the new world as its going to come. Accept it and you will forever be at peace all as one we will give birth to a new world with new things that we had never imagined. When this happens the world it is going to feel like a real movie with fake aliens and technolgy never seen before in a matter of days. Its going to be amazing. Well thats what i think its gonna happen i have always had a feeling about this planet even since i was 6. Always told my mom that this planet didnt belong to us. But to the people in the skys or in heaven. The gods. The God. Whatever you wanna call it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I started laughing when I saw the words "the galactic federation of light". Only humans would come up with such a stupid name. sorry
I continued laughing when the Sun supposedly shot plasma at the comet to send it away. What you saw was a discharge of energy that works the same way as lightning or the same way as a plasma ball when you put your hand near it.
But the best was Obama's speech. How in the world did you see anything related to aliens in that speech? That speech is about the new world order his masters (Banksters) waited so long for, just like so many of his other speeches.

Problem is, their new world order is meeting serious difficulties, people are waking up. The main catalyst to advance the NWO was the global warming scam but that failed in Copenhagen. Terrorism is their other catalyst and since the global warming was not enough to advance it they will probably detonate some small nukes in major cities or something else really big (I say Nukes because they are talking way too much about it on the news. Textbook CIA propaganda). These guys are the ones that want to reduce the human population to 500 million, they see us as dumb cattle and them as the rightful owners of Earth so don't think they won't do it.

"We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." James Paul Warburg

Believe me, if you see Aliens landing on the white house it's probably their own creation. All those UFo test flights above area 51 show we have the technology. The question is: How will they manipulate us with it?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
You know, im getting tired of people thinking that some Deus ex machina is or some galactic federation of light is going to come and solve all our problems.
As long as WE dont get our asses up and solve our own problems, there will be no light on the horizon.

Hoping for godly/ alien intervention is the lazy way out.

Were not children, we are grown ups and we are evolving.
IF something postive is going to happen, it has to happen here on earth, caused by US as humanity.

AS A RACE WE ARE CHILDREN STILL YOUNG AND NAIVE, UNTILL WE CAN LEARN TO ACCEPT CERTAIN THINGS WE WILL NEVER GROW UP

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
I don't read anything that states on The Disclosure Project website that Greer and his 500 plus witnesses are going to force disclosure if Obama doesn't after May 6. I'm in the loop with the Disclosure Project happenings and they have not announced anything like this as of yet.

If I missed it please let me know.

There was a lot that happened during the Clinton years with the Rockefeller ET Initiative.

Ever since Bush/Cheney, it seems like we are in another Dark Ages, disclosure wise.

Well i saw it on a youtube video from dr.greer himself unless it was someone with a synthetic mask

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Like yourself, I've spent countless hours researching pretty much anything paranormal (outside the box). The massive amounts of evidence if you choose to look for it is overwhelming. We are no doubt about to experience massive changes on this planet, the question is....who is going to be ready?

Finally someone tho thinks similar to me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Well unfortunately i dont know proper grammer but its my words that matter not my spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Well i saw it on a youtube video from dr.greer himself unless it was someone with a synthetic mask

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

do you have a link for this vid?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What so many people don't understand that the allegations made against the US Government are already available on the web, so that is "disclosure". Sorry if it's not the Galactic Confederation of Light, sounds like a hockey team

But really, thousands of people have come forward. The reality is not that great.

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE

The Greys must be hostile because we are not allowed to go back to the moon.

Ah, you say, the Greys say we aren't ready for space travel.

We all know that humans are well capable of space travel. There are even people who believe we have traveled to other stars.

With that said, since we have not gone to the Moon, haven't gone back, have no plans of returning. ???????

Maybe we are going secretly to space, but if you watch the speed bumps the US Government has endured over the last 70 years, if you believe in Aliens, then you must come to the realization that they aren't here to help.

Ahh thanks for disabling nuclear weapons, yeah who are the occupants?

Is a technology exchange really that beneficial? Sounds like greed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Welcome True-seer, I applaud you on airing your views out for all to see and comment on. In truth if you stay on this site for any length of time you will come to see that posts in the nature of yours are somewhat common. In their commonality they have

-A date of Disclosure... with a big escape hatch labeled "maybe".

If you are correct? well good for you for being correct where a legion of others have jumped down the escape hatch.

If you are wrong? well at least you are not alone.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Helmkat]

NO matter who you are their is always a chance that you are wrong and i`m not excluded from that remark.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
What so many people don't understand that the allegations made against the US Government are already available on the web, so that is "disclosure". Sorry if it's not the Galactic Confederation of Light, sounds like a hockey team

But really, thousands of people have come forward. The reality is not that great.

IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE

The Greys must be hostile because we are not allowed to go back to the moon.

Ah, you say, the Greys say we aren't ready for space travel.

We all know that humans are well capable of space travel. There are even people who believe we have traveled to other stars.

With that said, since we have not gone to the Moon, haven't gone back, have no plans of returning. ???????

Maybe we are going secretly to space, but if you watch the speed bumps the US Government has endured over the last 70 years, if you believe in Aliens, then you must come to the realization that they aren't here to help.

Ahh thanks for disabling nuclear weapons, yeah who are the occupants?

Is a technology exchange really that beneficial? Sounds like greed.

Why do you think thier disabling Nukes maybe protecting us fom ourselves

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
Congrats on the thread.

I understand disclosure is “supposed” to happen on May 7th or so this year. I am on the email list from Paradigm Research Group, which is heavily involved in the X Conference set for May 7-10 in Washington - and it will be live streamed.
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

In addition, I received an email that led me to a “warning” for better word that after May 5 this year, all will be different. Supposedly a message from a Navajo elder that was channeled.
lightworkers.org...

At any rate, May outta be a pretty interesting month. If we don’t disappear by may 5th, perhaps we’ll have disclosure by May 7th. It all sounds pretty good to me.

peace

Yeh exactly its not far off we should just wait and watch what unfolds to the world if anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join