It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Wow, I must say that serving up a disclosure date on your first thread takes some big kohona's. I, like everyone else, want disclosure, and I, like every one else, will read this thread, put that date somewhere in the back of my mind and continue with making dinner. The sun will continue to rise and set and in two weeks nothing will happen; but trust me, I promise I will have forgotten about your date by tomorrow, so no harm no foul. I like to do the Crawl, Walk, Run thing, you know, starting off easy, working your way into things and then after a while of posting legitimate threads you spend some time on a story, do your research and hit us with some great stuff. Better luck next time.

P.S. no hard knocks, but you will gain more credibility if you spell check your threads before posting. It comes off more professional especially when posting disclosure dates and such. My point is if you had a bum and a man in a suit come up to you with a disclosure date, who are you subconsciously going to listen to first. Not saying that the bum may not be privy to information, but first impressions count here on ATS. Take care and I look forward to more posts. If your right about this then I will stand corrected and appologize. Lets hope I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Our Government, including Obama, will never disclose anything about this because there are other things in the works that are certainly more important to mankind as a whole.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Hmm, the GFL, a plea to trust him based on his unknown secret sources, much leading to meditation I would bet.

Welcome to ATS and congrats on your thread going to front page...many try and never get such a honor...some well researched threads by credible sources and endless amounts of time spent checking facts and plausable cross referenced information often goes unnoticed...and your thread goes to the front page...

Anyhow, enjoy the thread going strong, and no doubt enjoy a good hard slam session about the GFL cult.

Blossom is in the business of selling books and services...and plenty of people buy it hook, line, and sinker. She never has, nor will offer any evidence, she will simply put out the odd video and book based on either a complete lie, or more disturbingly..the voices she is hearing in her head.

Typically, a caring person would help such a person by getting them therapy...but, most simply listen to them and buy their books...even when their delusions do not pan out but instead prove without a doubt that it is indeed just a mental disorder.

There is no GFL...Sorry mate. Incidently, I would love to be wrong...they sound like great chaps...come to earth and save us from ourselves, give everyone a rainbow and a chicken in every pot, etc.

Thanks Saturn

You I taken the words right out of my mouth.

Op a bit of advice go and study cases like Roswel, Rendlessham, Bentwaters etc, and stop wasting your time on the GFL hippie cult.

You will not gain much respect here spouting GFL.

Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"The truth about aliens" So what is the truth? Do you know the truth or are you waiting until may the 6th to be enlightened along with us all? I am assuming you don't know much more then the rest of us as you have offered no evidence, who are your sources? Military, chanellers or other.

I stand to be corrected but wasn't that video from the disclosure project demanding disclosure by the end of may from last year? The end of last may came and went and what happened.......zilch. Wich funnily enough is what I'm expecting this time although I hope I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
oh no, now you have done it op....
you mentioned GFL....
i cant wait for the two weeks to expire...

this thread will be in the hoax section in no time...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"To me along with several other finds of mine lead me to find out about the galactic federation of light which is a large group of several alien species that apparantly will one day come and help us."

Then...

"Now From what my understandings are,We are being protected by these aliens... "

Hmm.

ok.
Well.
Do I need to say it?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

" I cannot tell you now"

LOL, wow you are a joke, of course you cant tell us now, because you dont have anything to tell. Step outside for once in your life....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
really? is this it? THE truth? all in this one post? so everything here is factual? i can take this to the bank and they won't smack me in my face?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

i love the thread i was just thinking about starting one about disclosure happening soon, yes its happened on alot of them but what i have been noticing in on MSM tv its coming more and more like we all knew its the fact, shows like ancient aliens on the history channel which just aired its second 2 hour episode and it has high education telling weveryone about the aliens and them helping us in the past and with Stephen Hawkings new show Stephen Hawkings aliens. plus all the numerous other ufo shows that has been on in the past ufo sighting what have you, they are getting it into the Sheeples brains so when it is revieled it wont be such a dramatic shock to ms Religous nuts great thread star and flag

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Ok im with you , i so want to see something happen soon but all this disclosure talk is really not what it seem in my opinion. just recently the uk disclosed its ufo files and all they did was let out all the amatuer footage people have shot of ufos , great , but i can see that stuff on you tube every day . and as for the GFL where do they come up with this stuff , i mean ok there may be an intergalactic alliance somewhere out there but why is it always a ufo enthusiast that gets the info or gets abducted , i mean really when was the last time a reporter from the times or a lawyer got taken up and told all this information. it never happens . and i love it when we get lines like "i know whats goona happen just wait and see" or the classic they are all out there but waiting for us all to ask them down. how convenient is that . im gonna do a post soon as im new to the site but just wanted to say hi.. hi

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No offense to anyone who posted in this thread, but really... 6 pages already? Come on ATS this guy is obviously just looking for some attention and he is receiving it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

One question mate...................are you a betting man?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Other Governments have started their disclosure many years back but, because of the the reluctance offered by the U.S. to disclose their own files we've gotten nowhere. But as years pass and events occur and more and more reports are being made public by amateurs and, witnessed by thousands at a time, it becomes harder to hide things.

The Mexican Government has released unprecedented footage last year. This is the type of disclosure that encourages other governments to come forward but the U.S. still decides to keep its people in darkness. The Mexicans have done and the country is still running normally with it's daily activities... no chaos!

Personally, i think that Disclosure should happen and that the governments in question should slowly start to accommodate their people to the idea that there are Visitors from outer space amongst us or visiting us. If so, the people, with the help of the government, could prepare for the Official Disclosure or possible Contact.

Why we need disclosure? If U.F.O.'s are something we already believe in, why do we still need the big bad government to admit to us? Well, i guess some of us want to believe with our own eyes. We want tangible proof. We're tired of unfocused videos, blurry pictures, the same ol' abduction stories, the fake 3d Maya student clips and the "I heard from this guy that used to work at such and such facility" story.

We Want In!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Ok so i`ll start by saying this,Over the next Year an event could occur that would change mankind forever,now i know what your thinking "here we go again another end of the world prophecy"

Actually, that is EXACTLY what I'm thinking.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What do people thing about the Restore America Plan? There was a thread on ATS - "Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice to Governors of all 50 states" www.abovetopsecret.com... and it couldn't be debunked, for the most part.

There have been several radio shows about it, and the most recent updates regarding the RAP is announcements to the people regarding the changes in government that began with the serving of the letters, and this is supposedly going to happen beginning april 26th and span several days, covering topics like the return to the Constitution, foreclosures, income taxes, IRS and Fed, and all the bull$%&# going on.

If this is real, then clearly TPTB will have lost significant power, and they have been the force behind upsetting all past disclosure movements. Maybe this May 6-7th disclosure prediction is more likely than not to happen, unless the RAP is debunked. At the least, this offers a closer date to look at.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What is the significance behind May 6th? Why that day? All of these dates where something is predicted come to pass with nothing happening. I have no reason to believe yours is any different. You're going to have to give us something more tangible if you expect us to believe ANY of what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I dont believe may 6 will bring in any disclosure from the american govt.. perhaps somewhere else. vatican maybe, they need some good press.
cough (distraction). but i do agree with soon something big will happen in the way of disclosure perhaps another roswell type crash landing. this time populated city many many witnesses. cant hide that

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Why do you put, "The Truth about aliens" in your title when its nothing mmore than specualtion about aliens? Just curious because you aren't speaking from 1st hand xp.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
MUST WATCH!! MUST WATCH!!! MUST WATCH!!!

Here's more back up on Disclosure

Former Canadian Defense Minister admitting to Visitors existence and the censorship on the behalf of the United States, in the matter.

Resistance is futile... Disclosure must happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The government never worries about whistleblowers. Whistleblowers have short life spans since JFK at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join