It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Beamish

Ok to your first question:
like i said they are a hoax but the values of what is said of peace love benevolonce is the true part sorry if i didnt make that clear.

2nd question:
I`m not trolling and i`m not telling you anything more just because u think i`m trolling the fact is when it comes out it will and i`m not being responsible for panic when plans are already in place. just wait 2 weeks

3rd Question:
I`m not sking you to i`m just saying that site gives a general idea if you dotn want to look then dont

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

Oh..no here we go..!
Let me get this straight. As I want to make sure I read your post right. You want us to wait 2 weeks? For what? So you can parade out more bull$&^% about those sudo waco wanker light seekers or what ever...
No you want the weak minded people who hang on every hope for some other race of beings to come save us to jock your nuts for two weeks so you can hold the soap box before our senior members come out of the wood work and call your B.S... Not today. Prove your insite. Other than linking people to the Galatic light of other world hippies. Enough with this crap. You can more than believ what you want your choice but don't sling box your own ideas as proof without some tangable evidence. My ulcer is acting up I'm out

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

No i dont want you to wait 2 weeks for me i`m saying in 2 weeks they release the reports i cant make it come sooner.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Hi, not sure if you missed my previous question, so just to reiterate...

Would you be kind enough to show us your calculations?

This is really vital to your OP, now I don't want to be callous or unkind to you, but throughout the course of this thread you seem to be shifting your arguments and getting them confused. It's cool, you're new, it takes a while to settle your style of writing with presenting what you want to post and the arguments and ideas contained therein.

I can see what you're presenting is important to you and I guess you'd like it taken seriously, we're only asking questions because we're interested too.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
my first thought:

it looks you typed this either in a hurry or with a not a lot of sleep.

we haven't even made first contact and you're saying there's a galactic federation? uhh something about this doesn't seem...like it's even on this plane of reality. take a hot shower and a nap, dude.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You know, im getting tired of people thinking that some Deus ex machina is or some galactic federation of light is going to come and solve all our problems.
As long as WE dont get our asses up and solve our own problems, there will be no light on the horizon.

Hoping for godly/ alien intervention is the lazy way out.

Were not children, we are grown ups and we are evolving.
IF something postive is going to happen, it has to happen here on earth, caused by US as humanity.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The future has many timelines. But I do agree this year will change everything, it is very near. There are many options how can this happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think the galactic federation of light is just a bunch of wishful thinking. Everyone wants to believe that theres someone out there to help us. even if they do exist they would gain nothing out of helping us.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't read anything that states on The Disclosure Project website that Greer and his 500 plus witnesses are going to force disclosure if Obama doesn't after May 6. I'm in the loop with the Disclosure Project happenings and they have not announced anything like this as of yet.

If I missed it please let me know.

There was a lot that happened during the Clinton years with the Rockefeller ET Initiative.

Ever since Bush/Cheney, it seems like we are in another Dark Ages, disclosure wise.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Like yourself, I've spent countless hours researching pretty much anything paranormal (outside the box). The massive amounts of evidence if you choose to look for it is overwhelming. We are no doubt about to experience massive changes on this planet, the question is....who is going to be ready?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Federation is not real, and that is the worst part of your post. Otherwise, I commend you for your wishful thinking and sincere hope in some sort of world altering revalation.

I would love to think it's happening, but you know, every thread like this used to get my hopes up and then dashes them again.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

also check out www.disclosureproject.org... Why you may ask well these guys say if they dont release the disclosure by the end of may they are bring forward the 500+ Goverment whistleblowers and will force them to.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

Could you please cite me where in the disclosure project website they say and believe that may is when we'll be awakened to extraterrestrial life?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I think you're high on wishful thinking. Try getting outside for a while, go to a strip joint and have a couple of tequila's, and I don't mean the stripper by that name. You've done the opposite of what the skeptics have done, you've left your mind so wide open that your brain is threatening to fall out. It's not fatal, but you do need a shot of everyday reality to put you right again.

Right, go consume poison, be ignorant. Don't research the newest philosophy of the world around you. Live in the Newtonian Era of science. A shot of everyday reality? Please oh mighty and intelligent one, tell us what reality is? Because it seems the last couple of centuries we've just failed to figure that out in all realms of science and philosophy. But YOU, you "skeptics" who denounce anything outside of your so well thought out "reality" know all. I forget these things. I apologize, tell me what reality is so that I can base my world view around that.

/end sarcasm.

My point here is simple. We don't and never have had a clear understanding of reality. Do not condone anyone further halt their speculation into what could be on the basis of the status quo, for it is never final. The world of wave mechanics and quantum theory open the door to the limitless philosophy we discuss on these boards every day, and as the philosophy of nature (science) furthers itself, we can only find our philosophies and questions to grow deeper and deeper. This is the nature of our conscious. It is the essence of our being. Ignorance is oblivion.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeDraven

Are you saying that even if True-Seer's prediction doesn't come true in "this" reality that perhaps it does in another reality? /end, mirthful poke in the ribs with the best of intentions - wanting to lessen the tension in a new members thread, because one member has replied to another members rudeness with more rudeness.

All the best to everybody.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's hard for me to take someone seriously when their entire post is riddled with spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. I know that you can be smart and know what you're talking about, even if you don't know how to spell... But come on, guy. If you can't bother to spell check and put commas and periods where they need to go, then please don't write such "important" threads.

Other than that: same old, same old.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't normally post but I have to comment on this thread because everything contained within in is everything that's wrong with freethinking, truthseeking or whatever we wish to call it.

Tru-seer, the first point I'd like to make it that it seems like you're going through a spiritual emergence crisis... when I first began to awake to the reality around me I too became preoccupied with Great White Brotherhoods and Galactic Federations; I can save you a lot of hassle by telling you now that's it's not worth your time or effort. None of it is provable, all of it is preachy, New Age, pseduo-scientific hyperbole which has been 'channelled' by people just like you and me. Of course it all sounds great, benevolent ETs made of pure love and light coming to save us from ourselves... I can see why you want to believe it. Really. But seriously, leave this stuff alone. For a really interesting insight into the possible existence of extraterrestrials, read some Graham Hancock or something.

Another part of emerging from the realms of ignorance is beginning to believe that you are special, and that somehow you are privvy to the 'truth', as is suggested in your thread title. Again, I've been there and it passes in time when you realise just how much bull# is out there and just how little anybody really knows. If it's not provable then it's not 'truth', yet. By all means collect information, research whatever you can and build up your own picture, but don't fall into the trap of presenting it as truth, regardless of how much you believe it.

I also see that you've made a prediction about disclosure and made out that you know more than you're willing to share. Again, classic mistakes to make during this part of your journey. Let's be truthful for a second; the 'year of research' you've done probably equates to many hours spent reading channelled material... the fact that you reference a wikipedia page as an example of all the work you've put in is painfully suggestive of somebody who is out of their depth and can't back up their own statements.

Listen, you're on the right path, your interest is both commendable and healthy, and eventually all this convuluted nonsense will dissolve and you'll become a discerning, rational-minded member of this movement. I would wager that a lot of people on this site have been through what you're experiencing now, and have come through it and changed their mindset.

When nothing happens in two weeks, it will hopefully be the catalyst for you to review your position and develop a more skeptical, logical approach to these subjects. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

There was a lot that happened during the Clinton years with the Rockefeller ET Initiative.

Hey c3hamby, can you elaborate on that or provide a link to some information?

Thanks in advance.

link   

no its YOU who are blind. Would be more fair to say you are brainwashing yourself. You arent the first to make such a thread and give up after seeing that all people aint naive and dumb to drink all your claims that are nothing else but your fantasies.

link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

It's also important to note that the OP's account was created today. If he had dedicated the entire last year of his life to this, certainly he would have ran into ATS sooner.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I don't think I was being rude, I wasn't even referencing the OP direct words. I don't think it makes sense to tell someone they aren't getting enough reality. In all honestly reality is the most incoherent thing we've tried piecing together. I mean no discontent.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hmm, the GFL, a plea to trust him based on his unknown secret sources, much leading to meditation I would bet.

Welcome to ATS and congrats on your thread going to front page...many try and never get such a honor...some well researched threads by credible sources and endless amounts of time spent checking facts and plausable cross referenced information often goes unnoticed...and your thread goes to the front page...

Anyhow, enjoy the thread going strong, and no doubt enjoy a good hard slam session about the GFL cult.

Blossom is in the business of selling books and services...and plenty of people buy it hook, line, and sinker. She never has, nor will offer any evidence, she will simply put out the odd video and book based on either a complete lie, or more disturbingly..the voices she is hearing in her head.

Typically, a caring person would help such a person by getting them therapy...but, most simply listen to them and buy their books...even when their delusions do not pan out but instead prove without a doubt that it is indeed just a mental disorder.

There is no GFL...Sorry mate. Incidently, I would love to be wrong...they sound like great chaps...come to earth and save us from ourselves, give everyone a rainbow and a chicken in every pot, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join