It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Dude stop posting stuff that isnt relevent get off the thread

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Guess the world really is full of idiots (probably gonna hear someone tell me I'm one of them)...You think they are not here for a reason? You are mistaken my friend...or man slave.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

hahaha and I'm crazy when "the galactic federation of light" is a proven hoax....hahahahaha

[edit on 2-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Good, glad you didnt think it was a load of old b******s. Hey prehaps the miracle will be the lib dems winning the general election.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

lol maybe, Change is nice.

Better than one of these zombie rights partys lol. i'm not joking thier really is one.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Getting excited, it's close.

Any chance you can post wikipedia links for us TrueSeer?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ok true , I hate to do this but its been 2 weeks, I will admit to you I have been hopefull and did actually have a strange experience the other night during some star gazing in the evening of monday the 3rd. AS i stated in my thread at the time I witnessed a phenomenal amount of satelitesin the sky , no joke but over the course of 2 hours i witnessed 17 of them I swear. I was posting on here like mad at the time but no one else could back me up unfortunatley, which as you can imagine was a little frustrating. That is why Im not to hard on ur prediction but like i say it has been two weeks and all weve had is a possible terror attack in time square and the volcano has gone again . Im willing to give you the benifit of the doubt but whats going on , or not going on as the case may be, are you putting your prediction back a few weeks or accepting defeat. no offense intended im just curious as to your position.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

If it doesnt happen i will accept defeat thier is no point in dragging it out.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Will you admit to lying about having done research?

There's been ample opportunity, the fact you're either incapable of putting in wiki links, have previously claimed moderators removed them (too much effort to repost?) and doggedly skip around any attempts to verify your "research" frankly are total bull.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You know what buddy , I really want you to be right probabaly more than you do . What ever is going to happen because it will happen we all know that its only a matter of time, good or bad I find the anticipation to be like torture.
And the last thing I want is for you to accept defeat I want you to be online saying "i told you so" . Now I know that you ve been hit with this before on this thread but Have can you ellaborate at all on what you think is gonna happen ,Even just an Idea?
I once again have to tell you that I pray you are not wrong my friend , But share what you have and lets work together to find some truth . I swear i will help you al I can my friend, if you give me a lead I won't rest until we uncover it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

with just a day to go - what are you ACTUALLY claiming will happen ?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well yes i've been hit by it before on this thread, and what i believe may noty hold value to what other people believe. If you know what i mean.

But only 1 day to go and supposed to happend 6th or 7th so i cant wait. i so want to be able to say i told you soo.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This is what im saying buddy , I really do have an open mind Im just looking for you to throw me a bone . Do you think we may be undergoing a shift in conciousness or the earths vibrationalal field, do you thing it ight be a government constructed first contact , or the supposed project blue beam and were going to see the false prophet. or the much anticipated first contact. anything , anything at all I will be the last one to ridicule you if anything I will attempt to justify your claims to others. so hit me with your theory friend.
Oh and by the way i dont suppose you noticed an increase in satalite activity recently

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

My main thought it something big is going to happen, i personally have to say its along the lines if aliens ufo`s i also believe that it may not be as simple as that.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry if I am going off topic here but there might be some truth to your point on the government or TPTB preparing us for some type of mind bending to our world view. Hasn't anyone noticed how the history channel is airing a series about ancient aliens. How supposedly we are all descendant from them because they came here to mine our natural resources and they were to lazy to do it themselves so they took the cave man and genetically altered them and boom 100,000 years later here we are trying to learn about them and wondering if they exist or not.
That was lastnights episode.
They are all taking this from the mayan, aztec, some native american indians and egyptian religious and pictographical views. The ancients sumerian texts, etc., etc.

Any thoughts on that? I would be very interested in seeing your opinions
Again I'm sorry if this is off topic and if it's way too much off topic please let me know and I'll gladly start a new thread
Thank in advance.

BTW I don't think that you are a nut job. Sometimes we just can't get too much information right to know when to discard the foolery from the facts. The more you research a topic the more viable it becomes to you.

Great post BTW S&F

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How did you come about the date , I agree that if we do have some kind of contact soon I to believe that it wont be as it seems.
One of my theories is that with all the circumstances in recent events may be a prelude or cover up . I find it strange that the volcanic ash has stopped all airtravel , made me wonder if maybe they were trying to keep the skys clear for something else . after all if there is increased activity up there the last thing you want is several hundred ryanair passengers with camera phones, also the area of sky that has been shut down is right over one of the possible sites of the supposed city of atlantis or island of lemuria but that is purely speculation , like I said my mind has been going 10 to the dozen. And Ive not even started on the timing of the uks ufo disclosure, and supposed usa.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by qbanthinker305

WOW I havent seen that yet i gotta check it out ,, but your right on the button in my way of thinking there is an old thread on here regarding hitler and it goes into great detail of how the sumarian version of history unfolded , its scarily similar to all the other religions like latin is to spanish , french and english.
ill try and find the thread and send you the details If you havent seen it but i think that youll enjoy it its a great read

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
As with my first post in this thread many pages earlier, I would like to underscore that I have nothing but respect for your opinion and your right to hold it, True-seer. I also am not in any way accusing you of attempting to perpetrate a hoax, or otherwise intentionally deceive anyone. So please bear that in mind as you read this. It is my sincere hope that you will not take this the wrong way.

After re-reading this thread in its entirety, and observing how your posts have changed over its course, I believe I can at least reasonably hypothesize what what we have here is an example of Cognitive Dissonance. which is one of the most critical driving forces in the development of personal beliefs, philosophies, and opinions for human beings. It's what happens when we start off with a very particular belief or feeling, and then encounter evidence that contradicts that belief or feeling. It is not the same as being intentionally deceptive (of others or of oneself,) nor is it the same as being hypocritical necessarily.

For example:

The Truth About Aliens

May 6th is the date of the Disclosure

I`m dedicated the last year of my life to researching this subject and i strongly believe that the world will end but the federation is here to save us

i should alos say that erm thier preparing for something that all goverments know and everyone is sliding into the slots for when the onfo is released and we wont have to wait long.

i will take joy in the fact that you have no idea what is really going on your blind to the lies and your blind to the way everything is.

i cannot tell you how i know but Trust me it will become clear eventually.

just wait 2 weeks

You arrived here with very strong, certain beliefs and opinions derived from what you personally believed to constitute "research." You appear to have strongly felt that you had read enough to establish significant supporting evidence in your mind to justify those beliefs and opinions. However, as the thread continued, your began to waver somewhat and other posters confronted you with different opinions and different information:

yes and i`m just saying that the disclosure may not happen u know what the goverment is like.

it would be logical for the goverment to just release the documents but hey who`s not to say that they will not release several important documents and keep the secret hidden longer

You even began to change your definition of what constitutes research, and you began to question how certain you were:

I`ve already explained this my research is based on the wikia numbers sorry but its the only place i could actualy find any statistics i searched for hours.

Well nearly everyone knows that may 6th is the apparant disclosure date,several places state this. I`m pretty sure since i`ve read it at alot of different places.

You were forced to examine the reality that some of the evidence supporting your opinions and beliefs were derived from sources others might not deem credible or conclusive:

well the reason i dont want to say is because i`ve had dreams of it happening and in these dreams i heard about stuff i never knew existed.so i look them up and they do exist this freaked me out so i took everything else in my dream to also be true.

I can divulge the information but the fact is this.

1) i cant back it up because what i have percieved over numerous months in dream to me may seem very real.....but to everyone else they just nonsense.

Hope that makes some sense i have no proof of the stuff i wont talk about because only i know what i have dreamt and seen.

What research do you want. and i`ll get it asap.

Unless your asking for my research on the 200% rise in disasters because as someone said in an earlier post my source of using wiki is not good enough to base a good calculation on. Which i must agree with now.

Yep thats part of the research i did.
(Re: Marian prophecies.)

In the end, your original beliefs and opinions had morphed from certainty, to uncertainty, allowing more readily for the possibility that something else altogether might be transpiring (if anything at all):

My main thought it something big is going to happen, i personally have to say its along the lines if aliens ufo`s i also believe that it may not be as simple as that.

This was what I was more or less getting at with my original post in this thread regarding skepticism as an important intellectual tool (My original post) wherein I stated that skepticism gets a bad rap because most people seem to think it simply means to be close minded or unwilling to consider possibilities, when in reality it means precisely the opposite. (That's where true skepticism and pseudo-skepticism differ.)

So, again, I have nothing but respect for your opinions, and I'm glad you have shared them with the community here. I hope you will continue to do so. The process outlined above is how we learn, and it's something we are all continually going through and adapting to every day, and every time we share our thoughts with one another. It doesn't make you a liar or a hypocrite, and it doesn't make you somehow unintelligent or unworthy of respect. It just makes you, like everyone here, human. And surely that isn't such a bad thing.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Originally posted by AceWombat04
However, as the thread continued, your began to waver somewhat and other posters confronted you with different opinions and different information.

...alternately, failing to provide links to "claimed" evidence, studies, wiki-articles, despite my asking for it repeatedly and offering help on posting links.

Also claiming that Moderators were removing links he posted to wiki articles???

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Yes, and I concur that this renders the other claims dubious. However I am attempting to give True-Seer the benefit of the doubt. It would not be the first time I've seen someone completely change their stance, including making technically false statements while not intending to or realizing the nature of their mistake, without being intentionally deceptive.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join