It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

My info is that some ET's have actually been incarnating as humans for quite some time here. It is like infiltration, but it's good, you know, depending on the race. Anyway, their people do protect the "ground forces."

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Ok,so where does your *info* come from exactly??

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

So, yet again you won't post links to your research/articles you've read/dreamed about on wiki?

Basically it goes like this:

True Seer "I have Truth of an alien event that will happen on date X and I have done research to support this"

Me "Cool, please post the links to your research"

True Seer "Umm, I dreamed it"

Now, this is fine - there's a place on ATS for things like that, people discuss lucid dreaming etc on here - and you're new so might've put it in the wrong forum, which is unfortunate, but no harm no foul.

One final question, why the dogged persistance in lying about having done research?

reply to post by Beamish

Thanks for continuing the discussion in favour of the Truth! It's a shame you reported Stormwind's comment - I actually missed it and would have welcomed constructive criticism, as a few people have kindly offered. WAS IT ALL IN CAPS!!! GRRR!!!?@*** ?

[edit on 27/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Like i said i will post link but until you tell me what you wish to know specifically then i'm lost with which links to post

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Thanks for continuing the discussion in favour of the Truth! It's a shame you reported Stormwind's comment - I actually missed it and would have welcomed constructive criticism, as a few people have kindly offered. WAS IT ALL IN CAPS!!! GRRR!!!?@*** ?

No problem.

This may sound like a preachy generalization, but everyone should realize that the truth will, eventually, come out. And if those who continue to advocate knowing the entire truth without having any real support for their beliefs other than other people’s beliefs, then they may want to practice some humble negation of their previous stance. Damage limitation and all that.

I think True-seer has the foresight to be doing just that right now, and credit to him for doing so.

As to Stormwind’s rancid anti-skepticism; believe me, it wasn’t constructive in any sense of the word.

He/she seems to want to hijack the thread with ideas of his/her own, rather than offer anything practical. No one answered, much to my guilty amusement.

And as he/she would rather put anyone who disagrees with him/her on ignore, then how important a contribution could it have been?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Totally agree with you thier.

Enjoy your star

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

All the ones that are relevant to your first post, the ones you claim to have used for research.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Well everything i mentioned about the sun and all that has links to it all my other research was done on the subject of aliens and ufo`s if you read it write so what your asking is for me to post a link to every article/forum post i have ever read concerning this.

because that is not happening thier is too many to list.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ok, how about say 5-10 of the articles you consider the most relevant, I'd especially be interested in reading about the ones detailing the 200% rise in natural disasters you mentioned.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Disclosure must be near...

In recent weeks, i'm sure many of you have noticed the tremendous amount of U.F.O./Aliens/Abduction reviews. Not only are the main channels on the Internet being flooded with claims of Disclosure but, so are radio stations (Not only talk shows but popular FM stations also). This is happening all over the North America and has been happening lots by other Governments throughout many years.

From CNN talking about aliens and government conspiracies, to N.A.S.A. whistle blowers, to official Mexican Military Videos or even the former Canadian Defense Minister admitting to the existence of Aliens. Something is about to happen. I was just watching French-Canadian TV and one of their official News Channel, LCN, they are interviewing this guy called Jean Casault who is talking about all types of U.F.O. related stuff and urging for disclosure on the behalf of the Canadian Government.

According to him, many governments, including Canadian are being forthcoming but as long as the American govt doesn't... nothing stays OFFICIAL. From footage, to witness accounts, videos, etc... from any country, will remain hearsay. Too bad. If disclosure isn't going to happen sometime soon... Something else will. In my opinion, all this awareness and bla bla is some sort of way to get us, civilians, accustomed to the idea of Extra-Terrestrial life forms. Something is coming.

The History Channel also has the Ancient Aliens series starting this week and it's gonna be a 4 episode series. Check out the other current threads on ATS that mention NASA, Space or E.T.'s and you'll notice that there is an anxious tone to it...

People want it, you want it, i want... We're possibly on the brink of Disclosure.

Ps: Anyone notice the perfect timing of the return of the T.V. show V? I'm just kidding, but really?!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UnKnown MrT

Yes i'm aware of all this activity and its nice to see i'm not the only one that see's this pattern that seems to be emerging along with things i've heard and the obvious nature of whats going on its pretty easy to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnKnown MrT
Disclosure must be near...

In recent weeks, i'm sure many of you have noticed the tremendous amount of U.F.O./Aliens/Abduction reviews. Not only are the main channels on the Internet being flooded with claims of Disclosure but, so are radio stations (Not only talk shows but popular FM stations also). This is happening all over the North America and has been happening lots by other Governments throughout ........

People want it, you want it, i want... We're possibly on the brink of Disclosure.

I also think disclosure is somewhere near the horizon we are just beginning to see it, but ppl must be spiritually aligned to understand these things.
Check this post for NASA Teleconference scheduled for today Let's keep our fingers crossed , also recently Steven Hawkings also have take our (believers) side.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaman2000

Cant wait to see the conferance i have had a habit of watching every lately.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Hey True Seer, hope you're well - any chance of those links yet?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Only 4 Days to go and i'm prepping my post

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ok your gonna like this, not a lot, but youl like it. Right this is gonna sound a bit weird, and im not necesarilly saying that i believe it. But ive been reading a bit about marian prophecies, garabandal fatima lourdes etc. It seems the children were told by the virgin that in the last days pre tribulation that god would leave a visible sign (a miracle)of his presense. This is to take place on a thursday in march april or may, on the feast day of a young martyr of the eucharist and on the day that an important event takes place in the catholic church. The prophecy says that the pope will be in a place where he will clearly see the miracle. Before this (between a year and 8 days) god will give a warning, that will be of no danger to us but will leave us in no doubt of the end times. Well, may 12/13 is the feast day of st Imelda of the eucharist, on may 14, the pope is in fatima, and apparantly pope john paul the 2nd is to be made a saint on the 13th may, and it seems that the 13th is a thursday!!! Eight days before is the disclosure of ufo evidence. What do you think, i know it sounds nutty, but im just piecing together a weird little web.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by darkday

Yep thats part of the research i did.

Wau too many things point to many things occuring this month we will find out soon enough.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.youtube.com...

absolutely relevant to the discussion...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

dude...are you serious? it's not even close to being relevant at all-.-

I really don't understand why people believe stuff like that.....

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Because it's the truth...It's scary and hard to accept but I absolutely believe it...Look at them again....yo

SECOND VIDEO LAST 10 SECONDS

[edit on 2-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join