It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Maybe its the earths way of telling us its our time to go... or it wants a fresh new start!

I would be glad to be gone from this planet as long as life started again!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

I`ve listened to obamas speech 100`s of times and maybe i read into it too much.But as Obama said and i quote ....

Dont Disregard me as a nutjob if you look closely it all makes sense

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

Any time someone quote’s Bush or Obama, to favor their particular agenda; I turn a very skeptic eye towards them. Especially if they tell me they aren’t a nut job.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
I hope you do not beleive the aliens have our best intreasts at heart and will protect the human race from any dangers.In reallity the aliens put more importance on themselfs and the many bases they have built around the world.The aliens would not even care if up to six billion humans died in some apoculiptic disaster.The aliens already know if something like that happened the human race on this planet would still survive in bases underground built by the aliens and the United States goverment.The United States goverment is now perpared for any type of disaster or alien invasion and have thousands of people safe underground in bases and even on other planets.The main perpose of the new world order is to aliminate the majoroty of the human race over a period of years in different ways by changing the worlds weather to make it look like it was all caused by nature but we all know better than that.

I have no idea whether the existance of aliens would benefit us or not and i would not like to imagine it,none us will know till it happens

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannymh

Now From what my understandings are,We are being protected by these aliens and they will not come down with us untill we collectivly as a planet want them to...May 6th is the date of the Disclosure Lets just hope it goes ahead and we find ot the secrets and let it enlighten us.

Just wondering: How sure are you about this particular date, May 6th and where dit you find this information ???

[edit on 23-4-2010 by dannymh]

Well nearly everyone knows that may 6th is the apparant disclosure date,several places state this. I`m pretty sure since i`ve read it at alot of different places.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Frankly, I do not believe a Moderator would be removing links to wikipedia, there's very little on wikipedia that could break the ATS terms and conditions and the only wiki links I can think of are in no way relative to ATS anyway.

Well its time to say my Farewell till the 6th of may when i will be back to gloat i was right or in the small offchance it doesnt happen then i will get on my knees and let you Decapitate me......Gday

Why have you been responding since this statement? You're undermining your believability, saying one thing, then retrospectively altering it, making claims, then saying they're feelings/intuitions... and now telling an untruth, saying goodbye until the 6th and then coming in again - you are aware of the definition of lying?

Wiki: Definition of lying.

Again, I ask you to show the links to your "research" - I know I've embedded mine - you don't even need to do that, just copy paste them, we can all get through it easily enough that way.

Again, with your reticence to actually show the research you claim to have done I call Hoax on your OP.

I'd also ask any mods to state if they've removed links, although I do believe that when things like that happen there is a "banner" of sorts - like the one on your post stating "Comment removed - Violation".

I have been replying after that statement because thier was some generally good question which i thought i had the need to answer. isnt that what i should be doing

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

I`ve listened to obamas speech 100`s of times and maybe i read into it too much.But as Obama said and i quote ....

Dont Disregard me as a nutjob if you look closely it all makes sense

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

Any time someone quote’s Bush or Obama, to favor their particular agenda; I turn a very skeptic eye towards them. Especially if they tell me they aren’t a nut job.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Violater1]

lol i didnt say i wasnt a nutjob i said dont diregard me as a nutjob

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thier are several other reasons i know stuff is happening but i cannot say.

That right there makes me not want to read the rest of the thread. Not the fact the post is full of typos but anyone who says something like "yes I know but I can't say" is usually full of crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but what you say sounds too good to be true.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik

thier are several other reasons i know stuff is happening but i cannot say.

That right there makes me not want to read the rest of the thread. Not the fact the post is full of typos but anyone who says something like "yes I know but I can't say" is usually full of crap.

well the reason i dont want to say is because i`ve had dreams of it happening and in these dreams i heard about stuff i never knew existed.so i look them up and they do exist this freaked me out so i took everything else in my dream to also be true.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I had a dream the other night about a movie I was watching and it turns out it's a real movie. I haven't seen it but maybe somewhere in one of my days I saw an advertisement for it and I don't remember, who knows. In that same dream zombies attacked and the government was trying to hide the quarantine area... so from your logic I can assume that the other part of my dream was true also, and there are zombie outbreaks happening now? I can go on about dreams but like I said, I'm not going to waste my time reading this thread. I'm only responding to your remark there..

As I said before, if you "know and you can't tell us" then it's probably nonsense.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik

I had a dream the other night about a movie I was watching and it turns out it's a real movie. I haven't seen it but maybe somewhere in one of my days I saw an advertisement for it and I don't remember, who knows. In that same dream zombies attacked and the government was trying to hide the quarantine area... so from your logic I can assume that the other part of my dream was true also, and there are zombie outbreaks happening now? I can go on about dreams but like I said, I'm not going to waste my time reading this thread. I'm only responding to your remark there..

As I said before, if you "know and you can't tell us" then it's probably nonsense.

I agree with you to a certain degree but the likelyhood of seeing a movie in your dream that turns out to exist well lets just say the odds of that are alot higher than mine, considering i`ve never looked at the stuff that was in my dream ever and i havevery good memory

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
most likely disclosure will not come without a secret agenda.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
most likely disclosure will not come without a secret agenda.

Thiers always a secret agenda...but remember they cant keep secrets forever they might have realised this but only time will tell.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have observed, with no small degree of apprehension, that the most combative and quarrelsome posts seem to receive replies more frequently than those which are more conciliatory in nature. I'm unsure what to conclude based on that. Not that my post requires a response, of course, except that it was - hopefully - at least somewhat pertinent to the discussion herein.

If not, then, my bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I have observed, with no small degree of apprehension, that the most combative and quarrelsome posts seem to receive replies more frequently than those which are more conciliatory in nature. I'm unsure what to conclude based on that. Not that my post requires a response, of course, except that it was - hopefully - at least somewhat pertinent to the discussion herein.

If not, then, my bad.

Welcome to ATS. If you're not a belligerent douchenozzle or a shameless huckster, nobody wants to talk to you.

This thread has over 250 replies, and it's based on some guy saying he knows what's going to happen, but doesn't want to tell us.

Well, here's my contribution to these wonderful boards of ours. If my calculations are correct, I will win some kind of "Best Post Ever" award, and a million bajillion points:

I have the most amazing thing in the world in my garage. It's ASTOUNDING-- when you see it, you'll lose your freaking mind. When I show it to the media, it'll change the world forever. Everyone will want one... everyone will want a thousand of them. It will make your life complete. It'll solve all the world's problems. It's amazing.

What is it? I'm not telling. But you'll see... on October 18th, 2010, I'll unveil it to the world.

OH! And I forgot-- it's from space! I heard Blossom Goodchild and Jesus say so while I was remote viewing the Chemtrail factory that manufactures Morgellons! My astounding device was proudly hand-made by Annunaki from Planet X. It runs on four AA batteries or Zero-Point perpetual motion energy, and I'm pretty sure the Trilateral Commission already has one.

Stick around for October 18th, the day the world will be forever changed!

You heard it here first, folks!

...and the boards will be whipped into a frenzy in 3.... 2.... 1....

[edit on 24-4-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

If you're not a belligerent douchenozzle or a shameless huckster, nobody wants to talk to you.

And if you’re a skeptic, then you are anathema, don’t forget that one.

I will gladly wait until Oct 18th for the invisible thing in your garage to be announced to the world!!!!

Wouldn’t be this, would it?

Oh, and considering that we are now in predictions and prophecies, here’s something to throw into the mix:

If and when nothing happens on - ie., aliens landing to save us - this is more than likely what will occur to True-seer’s credibility, and the beliefs of the GFL etc: nothing.

Nada.

They won’t change.

In fact, that the end of the world didn’t happen when predicted will only strengthen their beliefs.

They can’t give it up as they have committed too much to it for it not to be real.

He will still believe, and those that agreed with his “findings” will still trust in theirs. That, unfortunately, is how the human psyche works.

This is an interesting overview of the survival of belief beyond disconfirmed predictions:

en.wikipedia.org...

When Prophecy Fails is a 1956 classic book in social psychology by Leon Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schachter about a UFO cult that believes the end of the world is at hand.

In it, Festinger sets out five conditions for the continued confidence of belief:

- A belief must be held with deep conviction and it must have some relevance to action, that is, to what the believer does or how he behaves.

- The person holding the belief must have committed himself to it; that is, for the sake of his belief, he must have taken some important action that is difficult to undo. In general, the more important such actions are, and the more difficult they are to undo, the greater is the individual's commitment to the belief.

- The belief must be sufficiently specific and sufficiently concerned with the real world so that events may unequivocally refute the belief.

- Such undeniable disconfirmatory evidence must occur and must be recognized by the individual holding the belief.

- The individual believer must have social support. It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of disconfirming evidence that has been specified. If, however, the believer is a member of a group of convinced persons who can support one another, the belief may be maintained and the believers may attempt to proselyte or persuade nonmembers that the belief is correct.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

That was a very informative post Beamish i enjoyed reading it.

now i totally agree that even if it is desproved people will still trust in thier beliefs,but to me and probly a few other people i think its our ignorance or a want in it to be real that we lie to ourselves.

i`m not sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I was going to say after parallelograms statement that the thread promptly did nothing lol. However there have been other posters and I said to me self, self, what is going on I cant see whats been written in reply. Then I realised those posters are on ignore lol. Sigh, I did chuckle.

Anyhoo - with regard to the disclosure date the 6th is mentioned, but generally the internet view is "release of disclosure documentation will occur sometime in 2013" This apparently will largely depend on "if there is a marked increase in reported UFO activity" This is apparently is from leaked documentation following a heads of state meeting discussing disclosure that took place in 2008. However there was the provision for various "soft" disclosures to gauge public reaction leading up to 2013. If the "reported" and I assume officially reported (not clem in his field of cows) as in police officer/navy observer/ airline pilot, increases the date may be brought forward. This opinion is based on various searches on google and is broadly the opinion based on those factors.

So two weeks or 2013 based on a 2008 informed senario. 2 years or 4 years on a 2 year old opinion. I reckon its possible.

Whatever the case - I want it to be Christmas morning and see what I got bought, on the other hand the pressie looks pretty under the tree.

After looking into this for a few days I went home yesterday feeling slightly apprehensive. Mr President Regan - a man known for his wide knowledge base of anecdotes choosing to use the same one no less than 5 times. "if I were to say, that we would be under attack by a race, an alien extra terrestrial race that threatened our very existence, then there would not be Americans, Iraqis, Chinese, but rather we would be one race, fighting for our very right to exists. One people with a common goal of working together for our right to live" or thats roughly the gist. Taken out of context once its an interesting anecdote. Twice would make his spin Dr twitch. third time is going to get the conspiracy mill running, four times is going to alert the papers but the fifth time is going to cause the public to listen.

After watching Silent Killers, the vid on cattle mutilation and its specifically medical nature.

After watching the vid someone posted here about whistle blowers via Project Camelot and the in depth info that man had on rejected patents by lockhead.

After watching how the design of spaceflight was radically changed when we started to use the shuttle.

After speaking to a friend of mine who is part of the ground support team that works on the shuttle.

After speaking with an ex of my mothers, who was stationed at Edwards Air Force Base, and says categorically, the SR71 was nothing compared to what was hidden in hanger 15. NOT hanger 18. Apparently that film caused ruffled feathers. Hanger 15 - had its own guards who did not interact with the others. Who lived on a separate part of the base with their families and were encouraged not to mix. Says that despite the rules everyone knew not to go near it. Unless you wanted to get shot.

After all of this - if someone steps forward and says, hey, I have no idea if your going to believe this, but its all going down in two weeks, I cant tell you why but I know for a fact. I cant get nasty, I can only hope. And if they are wrong I am no worse off for being there. I know as much as I did before. I have not been hurt or embarrassed and no one has asked me for money for the privilege. So I have to ask myself what kind of person would get worked up over wanting proof, no DEMANDING and then getting nasty when they dont get it.

A loony, or a government individual who is trying to discredit someone's post to all that will listen stirring up the herd to trample.

NOW . . . . . . . THATS A CONSPIRACY . . . . is it the American government way. I hope so because otherwise its bullying at best and human nature as a whole at worst.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That was a very informative post Beamish i enjoyed reading it.

My pleasure. I’m not always a grouch, and I do like to help, if possible.

now i totally agree that even if it is desproved people will still trust in thier beliefs,but to me and probly a few other people i think its our ignorance or a want in it to be real that we lie to ourselves.

You are one hundred percent correct.

And you’re not lying to yourself.

You’ve just listened to other people’s ideas, found them fascinating and assumed that they are telling the truth. That is something we have all done at one time or another.

As is stated in the link I supplied, people who commit themselves to a certain belief (or series of beliefs) often discover that when their faith is threatened or shaken, they have dedicated far too much time, emotion and trust in it to back down with dignity.

And believe me, even though I have the utmost faith in Humanity being able to pull itself out of the toilet we are currently in, I would not object in the slightest, if we were helped back to normality – whatever that is - by a civilization from elsewhere.

Who hasn’t fallen over and been helped back up by an outstretched hand?

i`m not sure.

I understand why you posted this thread. I honestly do. Deep down inside I too would love for there to be a Federation of friendly aliens out there watching us and just waiting to see if we will stumble that one last time, in preparation of stepping in and stopping us permanently hurting ourselves.

However, if there is, then they surely are not interested giving their information to a bunch of people on the internet who are bordering on a cult.

And as to disclosure on the 6th May? Who knows? Who’s to say how disclosure will happen? We all have our own theories.

The important thing, as you said above, is that we shouldn’t be sure. No one knows anything for a certainty with regard to ufology. Having an unshakeable conviction as to how it will all pan out is, in my opinion, setting yourself up for a fall.

But what we should all be prepared for is to be proven wrong and to be able to admit that we were.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join