It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allow me to reintroduce myself..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hey guys, been a while since i've posted (a few years) but I still look at the site everyday. I'm 21 now and lots has changed, some for worse, some for better. Starting researching the idea of the so called 'Illuminati' at the age of 13, then went down the same path that alot of people take from there - Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove etc.

I learned a lot of information from various sources over the years, some complete b.s, other stuff pretty useful and some that has brought me untold misery
so once again I thought it would be a good idea to come back to the boards and help out.

Feels good to be back!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Welcome back!!!!! I can not wait to read into the information that you have researched in the last 5 years about the secret societies.

Is going to be refreshing.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfTheOutlaw

Hi ReturnOfTheOutlaw, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the Forum i also cannot wait to hear about what you have found out

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks a lot guys. Yeah it's going to be good to get involved again and hopefully help out as well. This forum has always struck me as having some of the most intelligent and well informed people around
as well as the occasional nutcase but it's all good.
I forgot to mention i'm a musician, currently studying music and sound technology. The music industry itself is a pretty nasty place as i've learned from meeting Steven Machat, he wrote a book about it called 'Gods, Gangsters & Honour'. Was pretty interesting to have a conversation with the guy and also pretty eye opening. I already knew about Bohemian Grove and although he didn't mention it in his book we did talk about a few major record executives (that shall remain nameless for now:@@
that do attend the Grove from time to time. The implication being that certain artists are promoted to fulfil a certain agenda. Hopefully i'll get a chance to go more in depth soon

new topics

top topics

join