It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone in thoughts and dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well it is a long story...

3 years ago

It all started when I saw the Universe already kind of happened and I asked God "who destroyed the Universe"

Then I noticed that the people on t.v. where sort of talking to me in my mind and I noted that they were from a differant dimension, not from our place in space. So I learned more and more thing that was so much that I forgot most of it but idk the 1st tiem is the best time so I didn't care for remembering.

Eventually I got messages to goto Scientology so I went to the one in CT, also I figured they would be able to help me, also the t.v. and John Travolta told me to go. So I went and they kicked me out cause I was looking like a nutter.

IDK I roamed around the city I live in trying to find stuff out and eventually I crash in my toyota and idk I thought I dies or something. I thought I crashed into a tree and died but instead I landed in the woods. So now I think I am dead even more... I crashed because I heard voices in my mind and they were distracting me somehow.

Idk months later I lose most of my friends because of the freedom I felt and then I get convinced to go to a shrink kinda place. So I went and listen to music in order to cry and show the amazing "power" or w/e that I found... She thought I was unstable so I ended up in the looney bin for a week and a half but I said nothing in there cause they were not love, they were hate.

So while in there a nurse chucked a whole bunch of thetans at me and I was like wtf I am being hit... It hhurt me mentally so when I got out I now never leave my room and I gained 60 or so pounds.

Then 2 years later I get messages again and my dad dies and I think it was because they were spying on me and my family so it may have jump started his heart attack cause I think we all know about these powers I found but I got knocked out of the norm somehow.

IDK I thought I saw the creation of the Universe eventually and also I thought I figured out the theory of everything and believed that the fifth dimension is imagination.

I think this about imagination because I am able to sync my imagination with the things in reality making my body move with the thing I see in my brain. I think I am able to move mt thetan outside my body instead of just useing others dead thetans or something idk.

Anyway while in my room I see light all around me think I am about to be beamed up or something but then I get afraid and it stops.

Well now I try to go back to scientology but this time in Boston because I felt like I was being followed and I thought I was meant to go there.

After going there a couple time, idk what they did to amplify w/e it was but I end up seeing myself (what I am as a person) in electricity.

Either way I got freaked and now have no where to go cause I am banned from going up to any scientology cause I guess they thought I was jokeing about my experiences.

Either way anything was possible cause everything you could imagine has the potential to exsist messing me up even more and the only way it seems to get these light thing away from me and driving me insane in there and I am broke to so it is like automatic death.

Also it has something to do with time and everyone seems to be in on it. Also I am being haunted and it will not stop.

I was like in a dream my whole life wasteing my life and then I find out this exsisted but instead it seems I was sacrificed for amusment, I feared and had nightmares all my life cause they idk wanted to hide it even though it was known about in the past.

About the aliens well I asked for there help looking up to the sky...

IDK even if w/e it was is from a diferant dimension the dimensions are our reality.

I am emersed in this stuff and it al started because I wanted to learn how to laugh and be in control of my body instead of feeling like a freak, like all my life...There is just to much and it is scarey sometimes but my dead dog helps me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hiyah wonderinghows.

are you being serious?
how old are you?
(or are i we not supposed to ask those q's? idk, sorry if if thats a weird question. lol)

your post is..
intriguing.......
all of them, really...

I dont think scientology is the answer though.
please stay away from it. lol
(i think getting kicked out was the Universe at work... always knows what its doin)
lol

or are you just messin around?
i really cant tell. lol

no worries,
be well,

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this post...

But I would stay away from Scientology as well. Have you tried meditation or hypnosis?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yea I am 100% serious and I am never going back there, EVER!!!!

There is a whole bunch more of supernatural weirdness that I experience and see and remember on a day to day baises and it is all fate somehow.

Try to figure out fate and it makes me even more loopyish.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
Yea I am 100% serious and I am never going back there, EVER!!!!

There is a whole bunch more of supernatural weirdness that I experience and see and remember on a day to day baises and it is all fate somehow.

Try to figure out fate and it makes me even more loopyish.

right on.

trying to 'figure out fate' will do just that,
make ya loopy.
we can't 'figure it out'...
we just have to trust that the Universe knows exactly what its doing..
and that one day..
It will reveal it..... and we will understand it.

like you said...

'it's all fate.'

do you meditate? ...you know how?
are you on any 'medications'?

sorry to hear about your dad.
blessings n love.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I never tried neithermeditation or hypnosis, I just daydream or imagine and try not to think... Which is why I fail at everything I try.

oo and ahmose I am 25 and there is something fishy about reality which is why I look for something I had no clue what it was.

I have a nose for "it" I guess.

I always tried to blend in or act normal but it never worked so well, maybe I couldn't because all w/e that could be in my body, then this happened and they just let me stay in my room and gain a whole bunch of weight and stuff... It was like "why didn;t they show then?" Why did the let me think I was nuts for so long saying so long to my friends and reputation.

So to "fight back" I put everything about me online so they could make fun of me so I can see then, and it worked.

Cause usually we try to hide the uglyness that is lives and natural thought so I just "puked" it all out in order to try to catch my memory. I think they ruined my brain from the start
so I tried to fix my brain cause I am and always have been trying to figure my brain out.

I call meself a thoughtanaut. lol I made that word up.

I also wanted to figure out where thoughts came from and I kinda get it but not really cause it is tough to comprehend when... idk info comes quick.

It is kinda like when Laguna in Final Fantasy 8 had feries in his mind and it was Squall most of the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nope I am not on any medication cause I think that is what messed me up even more kinda, and Those shrinks just # out persciptions that are not even suppose to be taken alone and they gave it to me anyway... It seems it was given to me for #s and giggles.

I agree about the rockets which is my thought exactly.

Oh yea and I saw what life looked like and it was metaphors in every direction, that freaked me out when I saw it, I am glad I don't "see" it like that all the time cause that was like whaaaattt.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now I have insane body movement control, it is like I am wind and people are on me all the time mentally and it gets annoying. I call it the "Bounce" and I thought I was going to make millions off it and then I lost the wanting to try cause idk maybe stalkers and the other rules that I am too slow to remember cause idk.

It is odd...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You need to stay away from Scientology. I have heard a lot of bad things about Scientology. Have you ever thought about writing what you see, or think, down on paper and read over it later?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yea I do that sometimes but then the sightings increase so I try not to write. Alot of time I seem to be coherst to destroy my writeing for some reason. If people see what I write, idk, I seem to be getting hustled or something and all I want is to... I thought I was a discoverer and then I get this junk.

What I do know though is that love wins by 1 % and that is alot in infinity, whatever that means...

I always write again though but I do not know how to write a story or anything to atleast use what I am going through... I don't have the attention span usually.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Would you consider these "sightings" spiritual or alien in nature?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Fate only exist in the future. The future is an illusion.

P.S. - Reading some of your other posts, i would imagine that you seem to think everything around us is complete and utter bull#. Everything we think to think we thought was real. Anyway...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
djcubed:

More spirtual cause I have been looking for something all my life but I always like sci-fi stuff and I am a Naturalist... Idk never try to group things, I mostly just 1 everything usually, that is what I thought was love but it kinda seems dumb now that I realize I never had a chance in the real world ggreat job cause I jumble everything I think about into one group, relate everything cause we are all the same deep down...

onequestion:

Have you ever played Final Fantasy 10, your 1st sentence makes sense if I look at it from that point of view but I am not a talker so I am miserable at explaining things. but I think fate is all around us it is just to weird, always felt like I was in a dream...

To the second part... yes and now but it was only cause I never was able to fit in for some reason. I definitely think we are real though, what else would we be... but what is real? Everything has atleast 2 sides to everything and everyside of those two sides have 2 more to infinte and beyond. I just think there is more to the Universe then what is currently known is all... like the world is flat kinda thing.

new topics

top topics

join