It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] HEY "THE HUNT ADMIN"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Can you please tell us how long till new clues come up... will it be minutes? hours? days?

(basically I'm asking how long I have to go back to normal life untill I have to get back here so as not to miss something important).

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've noticed your mood says "Getting Started" Mr. Hunt Admin...

LET'S ROCK... GET THIS BABY GOIN'!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Dude, he's not going to answer - he's made that quite clear in previous posts. Just chill out - the clue will come in due time.

On a similar note, though, could we have a moderator for this forum? It has gotten a bit messy in the last couple days, and it'd be nice to have someone to tidy it up every now and then.

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurdueNuc
On a similar note, though, could we have a moderator for this forum? It has gotten a bit messy in the last couple days, and it'd be nice to have someone to tidy it up every now and then.

From here

Moving threads around and cleaning up as you say could be seen as showing preference for one line of thought over another. This we will not do.

This forum has been provided for exactly what you are using it for. We will not step in unless there are blatant episodes of abuse or similar problems (such as the hoax clues that were removed, and resulting member bannings).

I think it is up to us to keep things in order and not start a bunch of threads on the same topic. Or just ignore duplicates and let them fall away.

[Edited on 6/5/04 by crayon]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
May I suggest a theory:

The person who recieves the online ring, will also recieve the next clue.

Sounds likely to me, this may be why they arn't aloud to reveal their identity. I was going to say it was me, as a joke, but I don't want to be kicked off, so it's not me.

new topics

top topics

join