It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO computer is the mark of the beast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ok .. just found this looking for another video on the subject..

I'm not a code monkey and have no idea about using hex code .. but what he's presenting is definately intresting.. and to come up with all those 6's.. really errie.

Im still trying to find the other video of the Anti-christ actually being a computer..

here's the video of Christos ..however I can't find where the original timestamp for the vid is located.. if there is one now for video's

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
wtf.
weird.

i cant find anything thru almighty google though. lol

where is more info on this computer? thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Um, I call hogwash.

Hexidecimal is a BASE 16 numbering system, not a BASE 6. Here is how the numbering works:

HEX : Decimal
00 : 0
01 : 1
02 : 2 ...
09 : 9
0A : 10
0B : 11
0C : 12
0D : 13
0E : 14
0F : 15

Hex is zero based, meaning it starts at zero. When it reaches F, it repeats, thus 16 is 10, 17 is 11, etc.

On top of this, the straight conversion of english letters to Hex is not possible (given that Hex only goes to F). Thus he has to be using an encoding of some such. We typicially use one of two standard encodings in computer work: ASCII or UNICODE. ASCII is older and smaller, unicode has more symbols represented.

Here is an ASCII Table
Here is a Unicode Chart

I have no idea what numbering system he is using in this video, but it is not a standard one. In addition, I call shenanigans on the idea of a centralized financial computer. I work with check settlement, in fact I built the industry standard for check settlement and I simply do not see the banks agreeing to something like this. They like to spread things out and hedge their IT risks. They would never agree to use a single mainframe.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

^^^^ What he said^^^

This is no encoding sequence I'm familiar with and it's certainly not hex.

As far as I can find, ther is no super computer called CHRISTOS and even if there was, no single computer could take the connections of the entire world's internet, unless it was a subatomic processor, which as far as I know is still theoretical and in it's infancy of research.

I call hoax.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I have no idea what numbering system he is using in this video, but it is not a standard one

He used the made up one to back up his theory. Today you can pretty much make anything on youtube and there will be a group of people that buy it up.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

I have no idea what numbering system he is using in this video, but it is not a standard one

He used the made up one to back up his theory. Today you can pretty much make anything on youtube and there will be a group of people that buy it up.

LOL.. ain't that the truth. Guess that means we need a new standards body.. The "I made it up for you tube" standards committee.

new topics

top topics

join