It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru This, Nibiru That: STOP, You've been punked!

page: 11
45
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo
 




thanks i thought it was funny to link LOL
Star Wars and the Christan/Jewish Bible but then again those still believe in a Burning Bush that has a son from a mortal woman that turned into a Zombie like other gods with sons from a Mortal woman Zeus , Perseus Odin =baldr
Astounding Reach of a Straw ? OK just like the reach of EVE or the Reach of Oppenheimer and the Atom Bomb did you look at the links i posted?

what i was trying to connect is the Sumerian history down to the Jewish Christan Faith Bible of a Hybrid called the Nephilim and the Name Anakin that could very well be Anakim to WHY George Lucas Named him Anakin to the dark side name (Darth Vader) (Lucifer) ? as in the movie LOL shows he is Unique from his Mitochondria DNA in the First Episode where did he get his sources from ? Probably Tripping while reading the Bible doing his Biology studies who the hell knows gotta love conjuncture and Imagination ! if we didnt have it we would still be in the Dark Ages Inventors , Artist , Etc.. Like I said About Oppenheimer the Atom Bomb would never make it to the last stage of creation with out the SQUEEZE OF A ORANGE !!!!! Look it up !




posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
5.WHATS WITH ALL THE MAJORE QUAKES

6 THE POLLS MOVING 200 MILES < not sure on this one

7 SEVERE WEATHER

8.VOLCANOS GOING OFF

5, 7, & 9 all can be attributed to the following:
H.A.A.R.P.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Agent Denton]



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gamma 49
 


the same reason on ATS someone post a video ! that they saw and that same Videos has been around for months to a year or more ! then for some Unknown reason you click on it is claimed to be removed from the User or a Violation! for something a ) Company s hired by Elites as most ATS members Believe [dis info agents] B) CIA NSA NASA + Fill the BLANK + watching posters from members to infiltrate the Original Youtube Poster you never Know one might be a Moderator , How Trust Worthy ?

this is why you dont see much on you tube about the Actual Footage of Aliens, UFOS and the Paranormal except for one ! that the Military(Navy) Admits it not a Bird Plane nor a Balloon as it say in the films Those Films are the Montana 1950 and the Utah 1952 Incidents that the Objects are the same as the recent UFOS that look like Metallic Balls of light ( Foo Fighters )

Sedna
en.wikipedia.org...




Sedna's precise orbital period is not yet known, but it is calculated at between 10,500 and 12,000 years for a single orbit around the Sun. It should reach perihelion in late 2075[2][11] to mid 2076.[8] Sedna will overtake Eris as the farthest known spheroid orbiting the Sun in 2114


Stichen as some say that Nibiru/Nemeses/SEDNA comes around 2086?

Nibiru Candidates!




[edit on 23-4-2010 by Wolfenz]



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by wash222
What I dont get is why would someone put so much effort into debunking threads about Nibiru,planet x, whatever?

So what!!!! you dont buy it....allrighty then...why not just move on to something you do believe? Why waste so much time announcing your disbelief?

That seems odd to me, just my opinion.


Cause nibiru threads pop up constantly with zero proof. Nibiru can be DISPROVEN with common sense and basic understanding of astronomy if it is indeed hitting us in 2012.

Im not a Athiest i believe in a higher power. But we cant prove or disprove God.

I believe in aliens, been a lot of sightings , videos and first hand testimony. Sheer size of the universe. But we can neither prove or disprove them.


PLANET NIBIRU, if a planet, dark star etc was gonna hit in 2012 THAT could be proven because the planets orbits would be effected now. A body that large just doesnt sneak up on you without some major noise making other than earthquakes in usual places. It would be detected some way some how.


just like c/202 v1 (neat comet )
As predicted, the comet appeared very large, with some estimates of its coma (gases, ice, etc., surrounding the core) up to four times the size of Jupiter while having a planet sized core up to the size of Mercury. ? what size of mercury ? link below !
en.wikipedia.org...

DID NASA FAKE COMET FLYBY? [ pics are astounding ]
www.exopolitics.org...

A slide view of SOHO and NEAT Comet to get the Idea from NASA.gov
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

or the Comet Shokemaker levy 9
en.wikipedia.org...

Alleged NASA Cover-up of Menacing 'NEAT' Comet Threat is Pure Bunk, Experts Say By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 02:30 pm ET
28 February 2003 []--- Discovery was in 2002!!!
www.space.com...

snippit


The rumors are all based on a comet called NEAT, discovered late last year and imaged in mid-February by the SOHO spacecraft, which is operated jointly by NASA and the European Space Agency.


What discovery last year ! (that was to be 2002 the discovery date) ?????????? 4 times the Size of Jupiter!! and a solid core the size of Mercury! ?????? please some one explain this to me why this Comet the size that is 4x the size of Jupiter and a Solid Core MASS of Mercury! and why NASA Could not find it just discovered a year before This WAS Posted on SPACE.COM! and where is it now!

what i am saying is if NASA or Astronomers cant even find this until a year before it was to be in our view ! what is else out there they(NASA) cannot detect !!


[edit on 23-4-2010 by Wolfenz]



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by MavRck



Ok, for anyone who doesn't notice right away... Go take a look at the flag of Israel (outlined in BLUE).

As for the possible depiction of planets, I count 13, possibly only 12... the "13th" resides in the vicinity of the seated giant's staff just below the other further out 'planet'.

I say "giant", because he is clearly SEATED and is at eye level (which i have marked in black) to the others whom are clearly STANDING. I attempted to use MS paint to straight him and display the significance however my skills/paint isn't quite up to par. (anyone who is feel free!)

Circled in green is to me a mystery, perhaps to others obvious - note the one fellow is holding the arm and seemingly 'bringing' him to the seated party. Speculate why at will, although relatively immaterial.

Circled with multicolor was something i sorted stumbled on when viewing with a 'zoom'. I realize... and am the first to realize... it may seem a little like I am milking this tablet, and 'seeing what i want to see'... that is not the case, and i am not that type of person with that sort of psyche. I simply circled it because i thought it looked an awful lot like the hammer and scythe of the former U.S.S.R (soviet socialist republic) now slightly fragmented Russia. You be the judge (i myself claim nothing here, ultimate speculation... but it DOES look like it to me!) *i could also easily draw conclusions as to why/how given the geography/history of the areas.

Hope you enjoy... I'm not looking to boost my ego, so don't bother trying to 'insult' me , I like others only wish to share information... as i said before I claim nothing, these are my perceptions and observations and i VALUE any information to lead me to further or (a completely different) version (more accurate) of the truth.


that is not the flag of isreal, truly it does resemble it but it could just as easily be the sun, or some stars or a spaceship,
the star of david is not a difficult patern for someone to come up with without any prior knowledge to the jews

the ussr symbol can just as easily be the guys staff put behind his back the green thing looks like a torch

im not getting any feelings of impending doom from looking at this picture
its probably a depiction of some ancient transaction between a lord and his subjects, or part of some old forgotten story

interesting thoughts you have on this though



the Sumarian Cylinder Explained an illiterate view description
detail of Ninib en.wikipedia.org...

NINIB = ahh i see you made another slave ! Brand him! Anak
and test him so that he has no powers as US
Anak = ohh thank you for allowing us to Create these Miners and Food Livestock i Ment Farmers

NINIB = ohh i see you got my Orb Zapper working again those dam Spherical Souls Anak get that darn Flyswatter from that slave

Anak = Yes Master

NINIB= these dam flys are Annoying are in front of me we need to make a Fly Zapper I Smell Something burning ! like Flesh ! Anak!!!

Anok Yes Master

NINIB= Get that Slave Arm off the Machine ! and Here take this Tiller get his but to Till the Crops! and get that dammed Goat thing that look like a dog out of here its pissing all over the place



[edit on 23-4-2010 by Wolfenz]



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Michio Kaku kicks arse! If you haven't yet, I suggest reading Hyperspace, it's wordy, and complex, but it is a great book!

I'm not too big of a fan of his show on the Science Channel though...too Hollywood for me.



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz
 


LOL, that's funny...I thought more like this:

Ninib: "Shake dat a$$ for me!" "Who's a baaaaaaad Annunaki?!"

Anak: "You are, mighty one"

Ninib: "That's right, get down for your space God!"



[edit on 23-4-2010 by TolanIsMaximus]



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by thomas_

Originally posted by dragnet53
I like your thinking. Now NASA is baffled on some planets spinning backwards. It is funny they think they know everything but then it comes back to haunt them when something new pops up.

www.pressubmit.com...


Haha! That's so classic!

I find all this pretentiousness in science amusing to say the least. They will keep finding these hot potatoes until the end of times.


Even Michio Kaku has stated that Science is always being rewritten. He said that after some scientists at Duke University discovered Invisibility.


Of course it is, and that's exactly why people shouldn't use Science to dismiss stuff that they simple have no data on. Some Scientists know and accept that, others simply refuse to accept that their work will be partial, incomplete or simply wrong on the long run and rather act as demigods.

But the real pretentious ignorance comes from the followers that most often not even understand how science works and treat any dumb ass with a published paper as GOD.

Don't get me wrong, science in general is completely essential but it certainly doesn't mean that they are the owners of the truth. We simply couldn't even list how many times crazy ideas that were considered a fairytale or myths were proven to be right and true in the end.



posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90

Originally posted by MavRck



Ok, for anyone who doesn't notice right away... Go take a look at the flag of Israel (outlined in BLUE).

As for the possible depiction of planets, I count 13, possibly only 12... the "13th" resides in the vicinity of the seated giant's staff just below the other further out 'planet'.

I say "giant", because he is clearly SEATED and is at eye level (which i have marked in black) to the others whom are clearly STANDING. I attempted to use MS paint to straight him and display the significance however my skills/paint isn't quite up to par. (anyone who is feel free!)

Circled in green is to me a mystery, perhaps to others obvious - note the one fellow is holding the arm and seemingly 'bringing' him to the seated party. Speculate why at will, although relatively immaterial.

Circled with multicolor was something i sorted stumbled on when viewing with a 'zoom'. I realize... and am the first to realize... it may seem a little like I am milking this tablet, and 'seeing what i want to see'... that is not the case, and i am not that type of person with that sort of psyche. I simply circled it because i thought it looked an awful lot like the hammer and scythe of the former U.S.S.R (soviet socialist republic) now slightly fragmented Russia. You be the judge (i myself claim nothing here, ultimate speculation... but it DOES look like it to me!) *i could also easily draw conclusions as to why/how given the geography/history of the areas.

Hope you enjoy... I'm not looking to boost my ego, so don't bother trying to 'insult' me , I like others only wish to share information... as i said before I claim nothing, these are my perceptions and observations and i VALUE any information to lead me to further or (a completely different) version (more accurate) of the truth.


that is not the flag of isreal, truly it does resemble it but it could just as easily be the sun, or some stars or a spaceship,
the star of david is not a difficult patern for someone to come up with without any prior knowledge to the jews

the ussr symbol can just as easily be the guys staff put behind his back the green thing looks like a torch

im not getting any feelings of impending doom from looking at this picture
its probably a depiction of some ancient transaction between a lord and his subjects, or part of some old forgotten story

interesting thoughts you have on this though




OHHHHHH forgive me oh lord! Where would i be without YOUR OMNISCIENT opinion... lol... I forgot it was the ONLY credible and valid interpretation here. salutations

How is it not the israel star? it is a trinangle and an inverted triangle overlapping, show me this 'typical' design anywhere else?

And i said... the hammer and sickle was pure speculation and i thought it resembled it never actually believed it.

look at the UNTOUCHED scroll... it is a perfect israeli star.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck
 


the star of david id two triangles one going up one going down, why would ancient man have so much trouble making up this design?
i have it as a shape on my paint program but i dont think my computers jewish


its a simple asthetic design nothing more in my opinion



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent Denton
5.WHATS WITH ALL THE MAJORE QUAKES

6 THE POLLS MOVING 200 MILES < not sure on this one

7 SEVERE WEATHER

8.VOLCANOS GOING OFF

5, 7, & 9 all can be attributed to the following:
H.A.A.R.P.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Agent Denton]


HAARP is not that powerful? All I have read on it is that it can control the clouds and possible the weather. Earthquakes and such are just speculation.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TolanIsMaximus
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Michio Kaku kicks arse! If you haven't yet, I suggest reading Hyperspace, it's wordy, and complex, but it is a great book!

I'm not too big of a fan of his show on the Science Channel though...too Hollywood for me.


I haven't checked out his hyperspace theory book. I know his theory on wormholes and love it. It makes me laugh that mankind thinks it is the top of the world in species and think nothing else can do what we do.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by thomas_

Originally posted by dragnet53
I like your thinking. Now NASA is baffled on some planets spinning backwards. It is funny they think they know everything but then it comes back to haunt them when something new pops up.

www.pressubmit.com...


Haha! That's so classic!

I find all this pretentiousness in science amusing to say the least. They will keep finding these hot potatoes until the end of times.


Even Michio Kaku has stated that Science is always being rewritten. He said that after some scientists at Duke University discovered Invisibility.


Of course it is, and that's exactly why people shouldn't use Science to dismiss stuff that they simple have no data on. Some Scientists know and accept that, others simply refuse to accept that their work will be partial, incomplete or simply wrong on the long run and rather act as demigods.

But the real pretentious ignorance comes from the followers that most often not even understand how science works and treat any dumb ass with a published paper as GOD.

Don't get me wrong, science in general is completely essential but it certainly doesn't mean that they are the owners of the truth. We simply couldn't even list how many times crazy ideas that were considered a fairytale or myths were proven to be right and true in the end.



yup, kind of like how skeptics told columbus that the world was flat, but yet he proved them wrong. It is good to be skeptical, but some people take it too far.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
To be honest, you have been doing a well done job on own research on this subject. And much of the info you have written is correct-But still,the main pillars are missing to see the big picture.

The only thing now is for you to actually convince the main Science labs and governments of the entire world that you are right, cause we are sitting on completly different info.

--



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Sorry, but Columbus isn't the one who proved the Earth wasn't flat. By it's time any educated person was already aware of that.

Ancient Greeks and Indians knew the Earth wasn't flat way before Columbus. And even before Eratosthenes managed to calculate the circumference of the Earth several other civilizations were already aware of that.

If I'm not mistaken even the Mayans had already calculated the circumference of the Earth and knew it wasn't flat on their own ages before Columbus.

And you can pretty much assume with some confidence that the Chinese, Phoenicians and Norse people also knew that.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Sorry, but Columbus isn't the one who proved the Earth wasn't flat. By it's time any educated person was already aware of that.

Ancient Greeks and Indians knew the Earth wasn't flat way before Columbus. And even before Eratosthenes managed to calculate the circumference of the Earth several other civilizations were already aware of that.

If I'm not mistaken even the Mayans had already calculated the circumference of the Earth and knew it wasn't flat on their own ages before Columbus.

And you can pretty much assume with some confidence that the Chinese, Phoenicians and Norse people also knew that.




I just used Columbus as one example. The main point is that skeptics always believe in the most simplistic idea and rolls with it.



posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 


Agreed. I get it now


They simply love the feeling of being all knowing, being in control of everything and in the worst cases being the only thing "intelligent" in the universe.

I have to agree that it must be a awesome feeling. It's a shame that my level of ignorance isn't that high to cope with those



posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta
 


I was just looking into Stichin stuff and I came across the web site you've probably used as your basis to debunk his theories. Didn't really read the whole thing but one bit drove my attention.

They debunk the depiction of the Sun on that seal based on other depictions of the Sun on other seals. But the fact is that even in the images they list there as their argument aren't equal.

In one image it's a 8 points star, on another is a 7 point star, the other is also different from the one with the "four forces rays".

So I would say that they didn't really had a standard when it came to this.

Anyway... Stichin is still Stichin.



posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Okay, so if Nibiru was bogus, explain this..



posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53
 





yup, kind of like how skeptics told columbus that the world was flat, but yet he proved them wrong. It is good to be skeptical, but some people take it too far.


Actually the idea that Columbus or his contemporaries thought the earth was flat is a myth. What he got wrong and did not realize himself was that the earth was bigger than he supposed. Had there been no new continent for him to reach he would have died. He only had 3 weeks of provisions on board and barely made it to land.



new topics

top topics



 
45
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join