It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today reports rifle rallies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Hi there guys, I had heard a lot about the armed rallies on the build up to April 19th but when it came to the actual day I heard squat about it anywhere.

Russia Today have reported it, all be it a short report...
rt.com...#

I searched for this report but couldn't find it and is it was only shown today I thought it may be worth sharing.

Edit: I have no idea how to embed, sorry.
[edit on 21-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I think the MSM in the U.S. had a total and complete blackout of the event, much like the G20.
I spent the day looking for satellite feeds and didn't find a single one being broadcast live that day.

Not one MSM web site had so much as a peep about it until it was over, and then only a small article way down their page. They were too busy pushing their agenda, telling Americans they were in danger of becoming the next Timothy McVeigh if they didn't agree with every footstep of the current administration.

Every major news channel (aside from the U.S. MSM) the world over had extensive coverage of it. RT actually had a 45 minute segment on it, Aljazeera, PressTV, and many others did as well. In fact RT just showed part of it again not 10 minutes ago.

If you want all the news, get an FTA satellite receiver and a 30" dish, because news here in the U.S. is becoming more and more like something you'd see in North Korea every day.

Edit to add: Not that I agree with the views of the above mentioned news organizations (especially PressTV), but hey, they're free. More often than not, you'll get snippets intentionally left out by other sources, and you end up with more to work with in order to form your own opinion.

Peace

[edit on 21-4-2010 by lernmore]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

funnily enough i have to look to other country's for my news here in the UK. its a sad state of affairs when Russia gives me a more balanced report on my own country than our own media but i guess that's the world we live in nowadays. the truths out their my friend its just getting harder and harder to find it. god bless tinternet ( till they f**k that to)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Yep, as much as I wish our countries news networks were reliable. They aren't.
I often see very interesting news segments on RT that our media won't touch.

I am still aware that foreign news stations churn out propoganda but I filter out the lies/bent truth's and formulate a broader picture.

I hope more people start to realise these things.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

what he said..

new topics

top topics

join