It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My night picture 12th floor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
My night picture 12th floor
img535.imageshack.us
On the days of flight ban, i went out.. Made a picture on night vision. I shot in total darkness three pictures. I stood on the balcony. I shot one left ,mid en, right of the sky standing on the 12th floors balcony.
When ready i scaned them in and explored them. One picture stood out. ther are three abnormalities in it. find out for yourself, and please give me your visioen about it.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by MrOrange82]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by MrOrange82]

[Mod Edit - BBcode]

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The camera type is a cheap one. (Kodak EasyShare c603.)

img535.imageshack.us...

In my opinion it resembles the structure of those video's from NASA in outer space.
Please research my pic, cause i dont know what it is.
I watched other pictures and didnt find any abnormalities, so the lens is okey.

img535.imageshack.us
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmm. Unless you can embed the photos, I will not be able to see them, for some reason the links took me to a blank white page on my phone. So I imagine other people using their phones wont see it either. And just so you know, I`m not on ats mobile, I am accessing the full websitte using the "bee killing" 3g network. I normally only access it when I come across a thread or post showing pictures. Luckily I was already using it when I came across your thread but it`s cool I accept your apology. I bet someone else who is just using a regular computer will suggest that you embed them too. It`s just considered good form. One of those things that will deduct a half a point in gymnastics like that one movie where her bra strap was showing. But it can still cost you the gold... am I getting through to you? Get a hold of yourself, man!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well, I can easily say they are dust particles. I have taken numerous photos at night outside in my yard (out of curiosity), and hundreds of these luminescent 'dust' orbs are captured.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

Thank you for explaining, didn't knew.
In one of them the clearest one you can see an eye. When i saw that i thought ill post the picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by groomlake9

yup indeed you are correct ..we need a mass awakening on this subject i see so many photos with claims or orbs and other stuff ...no worries op it happens

new topics

top topics

join