It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Prophet Duke Puntalangit Revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My problem is this sense of religious intolerence that infects some of the faithful in all religions. Oppotunists use these fanatics to insight violence and profit from the battles and the reconstruction. If the world reconstructs war so that it benefits no one, either through monetary gain or power, we will have finally achieved peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i say... so what if Puntalangit is using another pseudonym to share his deepest feelings...

he's protecting his standing & station in the Church, while still alerting the Churches followers to the macro things that are beyond blindly following the Church universal.

Oh, and whatever Rev 12 has to do with the thread ?
the woman with the Sun & Moon & 12 Stars, pregnant with the Man-child, a future ruler with an iron rod...

The 'Mother' is the cosmos, the 12 Stars are the constellations of the zodiac, or 12 signs in a year...
the 'Mother' then is 'Sophia' the gnostic Mother/Gaia of this Galaxy, and in our case the Earth mother, creator
The red dragon, with the tail 'aka satan', is the Abyss (word #12)...
attempting to undo the Mother's creation (a blend of physical & spiritual metaphors)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
3 days left. I'll update the thread with the results. Either WWIII starts Friday or the Duke is looking for work on the psychic hotline.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I must agree with some of the posts regarding Mary as mother. Being a christiam myself I see no reason to edify her as anything more than the earthly mother of Jesus.

and furthermore people tend to use their supposed religions as specific mechanisms to ensite violence with IMO strips away the purity of faith.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, it's just after midnight Friday in my area and no signs of WWIII breaking out between Israel and Iran. I'll post again by days end.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What confuses me is, Mary was not the mother of God, she was the mother of the son of God, Jesus Christ. So how can this duke whom ever he is, justify calling her, the mother of God. When you think they are not other nutters out there, worse than the pope himself, here comes along the biggest nutter of them all. What a complete joke.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Having read some of Duke's prophecies they do seem rather fanciful, deliberately vague and highly opininiated to me, something that is not in the vein of his contemporary peers in the world of christian prophets.
Also, Just so any non catholic knows, the church does not worship Mary. She is considered to br the mother of God and the Spouse of the holy spirit. Jesus is both the Son of God and the 'word made flesh' - it's that whole mind boggling holy trinity thing going on. i.e one in three, three in one.
She is considered the spouse of the holy spirit as we believe that God would not treat her like a whore and abandon her after her being 'overshadowed by the spirit' (whatever that means!) and left pregnant. After all, by God's own rules, if you tap it, you marry it.......... especially if you get her pregnant.........

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm reviving this thread, as apparently Mr. Duke Puntalangit/Dominic Sanchez Falar is at it again.

The Last Pope and The Prophecies

The pope will go in exile. The great war begins. The church will be divided. One, ever faithful to God, will manifest her faith through the adherence to tradition. The other, will manifest her denial of Christ, by enforcing the innovations. The Godless nations will support the innovators.

Too bad the comments section in his blog is turned off...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

The lunatic known as Duke is at it again

He is merely pojecting what he percieves as a schism in the church into a full on split. The church already did that aeons ago and the coptic church was born........

We are far more likely to see the church bleed as people open their eyes and abandon it as they realise how it has become rotten to the core thanks to the infiltration of corrupt clergy. It is a known fact that organisations such as the KGB have been trying to get in there for a very long time and bring it down.

edit on 13-3-2013 by markosity1973 because: misread original quote

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
What confuses me is, Mary was not the mother of God, she was the mother of the son of God, Jesus Christ. So how can this duke whom ever he is, justify calling her, the mother of God. When you think they are not other nutters out there, worse than the pope himself, here comes along the biggest nutter of them all. What a complete joke.

I would almost put money on my suspicion that Mr Duke is part of a very strange (and very small I must add) group of Catholics who think Mary is actually God.

I have had big run ins with these folk before and they hold the highly bizarre and completely irrational belief that Mary is 'the giver, not the reciever' I personally have absolutely no idea what that phrase even means

However, by association and belief in the holy trinity one can come to conclusion that Mary is indeed the mother of God, like this; Jesus is the son of God, the word made flesh. God is in three parts; Father, Son and Holy spirit. These three parts are one and the same and make up the one God.

So therefore Jesus is God, and Mary who is his mother therefore becomes the mother of God. This belief is actually supported in the Hail Mary prayer; (Caps added to highlight my point)

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus
holy Mary, MOTHER OF GOD,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

I personally believe it is more of a metaphorical idea, as the bible is full of references of three separate entities; God the father, (the one that created the universe and everything in it and the judge of mankind and the one Jesus teaches us to pray to), The holy spirit (a kind of unseen force that does God's will and somehow made Mary pregnant among other things) and Jesus (the son of God who walked this earth, caused quite the stir an fathered Christianity) We refer to them as being one God because all three elements tie in and work together to bring mankind to salvation or so the story goes - if you are a non believer.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Well, I've watched many near death experiencers (NDE) on youtube, like Howard Storm and Bruce Van Natta, and they talks about God, Jesus and the Holly Spirit as a Triune or source and how we are all connected. I would guess Mary is connected like we all are. So, Mary mother of God may just be a euphemism about our connectedness somehow. Not that Mary doesn't exist, clearly she did, but maybe she and all women are connected to God as well as all men. I'm no theologian so it's only a very uneducated guess on my part.
edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join