It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Times Prophet Duke Puntalangit Revealed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Duke Puntalangit is very likely Dominic Sanchez Falar of the Mary-Is-God Catholic Movement (MIGCM). Upon scrutinizing this story (link to Catholic News Watch page below) and reading the "Duke's" locutions again, it seems to be a very, very close match. The Archbishop and Phillipines connections are what me look closer at this.

A quick Google search brings up info that Dominic had an old site at www.maryisgod.org. On Sept. 16, 2008 Dominic has closed his website maryisgod.org and he has agreed not to call Mary as God anymore, but still thinks that it is true.

Ancient Heresy Resurfaces as Marian Movement

The Catholic Sentinel Blog reports (Feb. 10, 2006) that Archbishop Ricardo Cardinal Vidal of Cebu, Philippines sent his resignation letter to the Vatican amidst speculations that this move may be related to the “Mary-Is-God Catholic Movement” operating in his archdiocese.

The Mary-Is-God Catholic Movement (MIGCM) describes itself as consisting of “faithful Catholics devoting our lives to the proclamation of the True Message of Our Lady of Fatima and the preservation of our True Faith.” It was founded on September 16, 2005 by Dominic Sanchez Falar, who alleges that the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to him in August of 1994 and thereafter revealed to him the Sacred Mysteries of the Catholic Faith, mysteries concerning the Church, the Papacy, the Antichrist and the end times. Of the revelations supposedly imparted by the Mother of God to Dominic, three are paramount. The first of these is the Final Dogma of the Catholic Church which states that Mary is God, that Mary is the Soul of the Holy Spirit. The second of these the visionary has confided to only a few Priests. And the third is what he must reveal at an appropriate time to expose the True Antichrist.

MIGCM founder Dominic Sanchez Falar believes that he has revealed the true Message of Fatima. On January 10, 2006, he explained why he waited until Fatima visionary Sister Lucia dos Santos was dead before revealing what he knew. “If only my true intention was to prove that I knew something about the Third Secret of Our Blessed Mother,” said Falar, “right there and then I would have revealed to the world Her True Message at Fatima. But this message is not mine but rather of God. And so I waited until The Most Holy Spirit, in His Infinite Mercy, gave me the sign to reveal His Will.”

SOURCE: Catholic News Watch

Duke Puntalangit's WordPress Site:
End Times As I saw It
Compilation of Prophecies

[edit on 21-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
wow, thanks for this
that clears up quite a bit
S&F, nice work

not good news for the Catholic Church
but still insightful to the rest of us

[edit on 21-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
what a hate against the Mother of God, streaming as a conclusion from the article you kindly offer to our attention! So now we have to jump and cry out against all that speaks of the Mother of God, despite we have never ever deify her? I have to admit, a very clever move from your part! Perhaps I misunderstood it, sorry if it is the case!
Perhaps it is exactly that way. But I have to answer the material that is posted, and not you personally. Sorry indeed.

One need not be a catholic, to have a respect to the Mother of God, the most blessed virgin Mary, known as Our Lady in English, translated from Nostra Signora (Madonna) in Italian, Nuestra Señora in Spanish, or Santa Maria derived from Latin in older time. "Lady" or "Santa/Saint" does not mean a deity, if one is capable of making a difference at all. The insult in the material above does not make it clear however. And it is offered for the readers in direct connection with Fatima. Fatima does not deify Mother Mary!

Duke has not said anything closer to any deification.

However, as far as Duke prophecy is concerned:
I do not agree with Duke for his not seeing the Russian move back to religion. Russian Orthodox Church is validly leading her apostolic succession to Apostle Andrew. They honor the Mother of God "Божией Матери" more than the doomed West, and without deifying her.

As far as the war in Middle East increasing into USA, Vatican and WW3, that Duke predicts, one need not be a prophet to see the war is coming. Thanks to USA in first place! See what the Jewish-Canadian professor Chossudovski writes:
ref.: globalresearch.ca...

I definitely do not agree with Duke that Russia is the root of evil. But perhaps you would agree with him exactly on that point

Sorry again, if the material presented is not presented in the way I have seen it at first instance. But it requires an answer. It should be made clear Fatima or Duke does not deify Mary, but many at the same time are ridiculing the Mother of our Lord. Sorry again if I misunderstood your intention in that post! I also do not agree with Duke in everything.

Revelation 12 www.biblegateway.com...
The Woman and the Dragon
1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't endorse any of Dukes (or Dominic's) prophecies as interesting as they are.

I went to the Archive.org Site and input the old web page address of www.maryisgod.org... and got back a single page from 2007. The writing style and word usage seems similar. The whole story has so many parallels with the information being put together. The Catholic News Watch article was the best at helping to potentially identify the "Duke".

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Perhaps you should not make assumptions.

Also, I've never understood why people call Mary the mother of God. She's the mother of Jesus - Jesus is not God. Why is this?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Nice find!

For me this guy is another fanatic lunatic.

From his blog:

I will reveal the city so that the people can be evacuated in time provided the US President complies with my two demands:

[1] That he, the US President, in public, will condemn Abortion in the entire US to the effect that they will make it a crime.

[2] That he, the US President, in public, will apologize for the US government’s connivance in systematically destroying the Catholic Church.

If still he cannot comply with these, then I will give him the last resort, the last chance. I will ask of him to do the Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, consecrating himself, his family, his country, for nine consecutive days.

If conditions [1] and [2] are met or if he agrees to do the Act of Consecration to the Most Immaculate Heart of Mary, then I will reveal the city. I think it will take them at least 3 days to evacuate the people from it and bring them far enough to be safe.

But if not, then I will remain silent unto death for it is useless to avert the punishment of a nation that in the first place INSISTS on murdering its own children and destroying the Catholic Church, after all the city which will suffer the bombing is one of those dominated and inhabited by Godless people.

This is nice example how people can become brainwashed by their religion.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

so I was right to write what I wrote - your reply proves it. Thank you because I almost felt guilty.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
From his blog:

[2] That he, the US President, in public, will apologize for the US government’s connivance in systematically destroying the Catholic Church.

Of course, it must be the Unite States' fault. I mean, it had nothing to do with the Catholic Church covering up multiple child rape rings or anything. It's just the US acting "systematically" again.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
UPDATE:
The comments section of the Duke Puntalangit's WordPress Site has currently been edited to delete "comments" posts linking him to Dominic Sanchez Falar (mine included), including the "Catholic News Watch" link and all. I've been watching the site and haven't seen any other posts (negative too) deleted in the past. Also, he added a new blog post indicating he will not allow any discussions about his true identity.

We may have the truth about him. If he has the word of truth from God, why hide behind the veil of secrecy? Only false prophets would do that, right?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
In all likelyhood, this Duke Puntalangit fellow indeed is Dominic Sanchez Falar.

Dominic also used to have a blog in wordpress (the same blogs page that Duke has his), with the SAME slogan Duke has in his page.

"My God, I believe, I Adore, I hope and I Love You!"

dsfalar.wordpress.com......

I guess that pretty much ties the knot.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Excellent find! Star for you.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yep, the writing style and word usage from Dominic Sanchez Falar looks like Duke Puntalangit's.

I may be a big believer in the Fatima Apparitions, but I do NOT believe for one second that "Mary is God" as Dominic claims. Therefore(with the condition that Duke is Dominic) I would bet everything I have that Puntalangit's prophecies will fail. Not that the prophecies were that likely to happen in the first place.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
yep, the writing style and word usage from Dominic Sanchez Falar looks like Duke Puntalangit's.

I may be a big believer in the Fatima Apparitions, but I do NOT believe for one second that "Mary is God" as Dominic claims. Therefore(with the condition that Duke is Dominic) I would bet everything I have that Puntalangit's prophecies will fail. Not that the prophecies were that likely to happen in the first place.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Phantomfire707]

I totally agree with you. Saying that Mary is God is to stretch the cord way way too much for me.

Although, were the Church to declare a Dogma like that, I'd definetely see a major schism brewing.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Excellent find! Star for you.

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Event though he has closed his blog, you can look for some of Dominic Sanchez Falar posts in wordpress, by looking at the cache versions that are still available in the web. Google should do the trick.

I have no doubt now. This guy is Duke. And he apparently seems to be just repeating what other prophecies such as Garabandal say.

After doing some research of what he's written in wordpress or elsewhere, he does seem to be quite a bright bloke.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioKnecht
Although, were the Church to declare a Dogma like that...

Anything could happen, but No it's not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, it is pretty clear to this writer that the Holy Catholic Church is going downhill fast, especially with the new revelations about child abuse, and, it seems to be taking the rest of the Christian religions with it. I know, I know, many will disagree, but has church membership went up lately, or down?

The "Book Religions" have done their best to completely stamp out any mention of a Goddess, and peaceful Wiccans and Pagans are condemned to the Christian Hell for not being one of them. Jesus was not about books, or churches, to my knowledge he only went to one church, and what is it he did there? He threw out the money changers! Go to any church, and what do they do? Pass the "collection plate" for "God's money." What does God need with money? I have even heard of some churches checking tax returns to make sure the people paid their "tithes." Read that "Tax," and "Levy."

Meanwhile they go about and ruin our planet in the name of God and Jesus. I say this, if Jesus came here today, he would quickly be arrested, or shot dead. But he would take issue with Christians, all of them, for doing bad and evil things in his name.

Revelation 12 www.biblegateway.com...
The Woman and the Dragon
1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

My take on this passage is simple. The Woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head is none other than the Great Mother of us all. And the Dragon is the God of the book religions, yes, you heard me right. I know many will say I am crazy, but this is what I think.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
On a final note, "Duke" has erased today all the comments in his blog revealing his true identity and has started moderating again.

Just in case anybody was still dubious about him being Dominic Sanchez Falar.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yes, he deleted my posts too where I mentioned his name. Apparently he doesn't believe in his own predictions enough to come clean about his identity.

Only 6 days left...
...until the end of the month. He stated that war between Iran and Israel would start between March and the end of April 2010. After that Russia will have troops in Iran by May 13th and Lebanon by May 17th.

This wouldn't be the first Doomsayer who's dates I've seen come and go without anything happening. I'm not expecting this to end any differently.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

and the moslems in mindanao are in trouble, but they can still collect the $200 passing "go" if they convert to the true religion!

obviously a fanatic!

but in 7 days time when war does not break out in the middle east, expect to be advised that your collective prayers saved the day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join