It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret cures F.A.Q.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
hello ats i have recently come across a book titled "secret cures drug companies dont want you to know about"

its a small book
but it covers
secrets to beating high cholesterol
secrets to beating high blood pressure
secrets to beating arthiritis
secrets to beating diabetes
secrets to beating osteporosis
i didnt feel like posting the entire book so i made it an F.A.Q.
so just ask me a question about the above subjects and i will answer to the best of my abilities

also please post results i am very interested in this sort of thing

disclaimer i do not claim any of these secret cures to be fact i am only sharing info from a book

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Was it authored by Kevin Trudeau?

Some here on ATS doesn't like him one bit... despite some of what he promotes has been verified by peer reviewed science.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I like Trudeau, I think alot of what he says is spot on. We all know the FDA is nothing but a bunch of crooks that rival Wall st. Anyone who takes money out of their pocket is cool with me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Ok ash,

My sister and mum have this, so i'm interested in;

secrets to beating arthiritis section.

What's the info on this bit please.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Sounds like very interesting reading.
I'd be very interested to hear what it says about eczema.
Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I've read quite a few of these types of books, including anti-cancer and wellness ones. Many have some common sense items in them on certain substances and how to use them.

Recently (the last year or so), my family has been following a diet that purports to cure all sorts of ailments, and keep one in the best shape of one's life! I can say emphatically that it works. As to whether it cures things like arthritis, diabetes, cancer - there are lots of testimonials to that effect, but I had none of these symptoms so I cannot corroborate.

There are two books I recommend that are on Amazon.com that cover this 'diet' (Green Smoothie Revolution and Green Smoothie Diet), which is nothing more than integrating food a little differently than we've probably been doing all our lives. The item is called a 'green smoothie', and it is really just a 'normal' smoothie using just fruits or veggies, and then adding living plants (you know like spinach, chard, or kale) and blending really well. Typically when you blend in plant material the smoothie will turn a bit green all the way to a shocking green depending on the amount of plants you blend in. When done with a decent blender (you need something better than the $50 special from your local drugstore), you have a drink that gives you protein and enzymes that you cannot get from most food sources (due to them being cooked).

So check out green smoothies. Also check out 'living food', 'raw food diet'. These diets are life changers, and you're not wedded to buying someone's garbage food and rationing what you eat.

For those that are also interested, take a look at 'superfoods' and algae. Might sound weird until you read a little on them. Take a look at spirulina and chlorella, marine phytoplankton, and AFA blue-green algae. These are foods (not pills), they come in powder liquid, and/or tablet form, and they are being used by people in all walks of life to get protein and vitamins that are destroyed when we cook food. Look them up, make the decision for yourself - you can find many of these foods online, or in your health food store. If you've ever looked at the ingredients on those 'super green' powders, you will probably find some of them listed.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
....Apple cider vinegar, mollasses, cayenne pepper....one cup of thyme tea a day.....raw garlic and raw honey...lemon juice, eggs and an apple.
That should do the trick. You have all that in your body at once ain't nothing gonna get ya!
I am not mocking, I refuse to use any pharmaceuticals. My family has not been sick for a very long time...knock on wood....

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

im not sure who he is but i believe the author is dr mark strengler but thats the source, so it doesnt say the author. however at the bottom of the booklet it sayssupplement to bottom line publications does that help any?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by ashanu90

Ok ash,

My sister and mum have this, so i'm interested in;

secrets to beating arthiritis section.

What's the info on this bit please.

ok arthiritis? ill see what i can dig up

cherries are rich in rich in anthocanins, a class of chemichal known to suppress the production of inflammation-related compuonds in the body eat fresh, canned or frozen cherries daily or drink 100% pure cherry juice
a dozen cherries a day and a glass of cherry juice is a good starting point, but feel free to eat more if your body doesnt protest

cod-liver oil
an anti inflammitory, and research suggests that it might limit cartilage damage caused by osteoarthiritis. cod liver oil is also rich in vitamin D. people who consume diets rich in vitamin D have been shown to be less likely to develop rhuemitoid arthiritis

avoid nightshade foods
eliminate white potatoes, eggplant, all peppers (except table pepper)
and tomatoes from your diet for a few weeks, if your arthiritis improves, give them up permanentley.
consumption of these foods might create a buildup in the body of an inflammation-causing enzyme known as cholinestinterase

[edit on 21-4-2010 by ashanu90]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davo163
Sounds like very interesting reading.
I'd be very interested to hear what it says about eczema.
Cheers

it doesnt say anything about eczema just those five subjects soryy id help you if i could

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
....Apple cider vinegar, mollasses, cayenne pepper....one cup of thyme tea a day.....raw garlic and raw honey...lemon juice, eggs and an apple.
That should do the trick. You have all that in your body at once ain't nothing gonna get ya!
I am not mocking, I refuse to use any pharmaceuticals. My family has not been sick for a very long time...knock on wood....

alot of those things are mentioned thru out the book

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it is kevin trudeau, I have the same book, It is helpful in some ways but after this book came out he sold out by writing a bunch of other books, that have nothing to do with one another, I tried the part about eating coconut oil to lose wight and I mixed it in my drink every morning for three months, unfortunately I only lost like 5 pounds

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

ive looked all over the book and i cant find the name kevin trudea anywhere

ive heard abot the coconut oil diet, it is supposed to kill parasites in your body that make you crave sweets but idk if its true or not

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78
I like Trudeau, I think alot of what he says is spot on. We all know the FDA is nothing but a bunch of crooks that rival Wall st. Anyone who takes money out of their pocket is cool with me.

yeah fight the machine WOOOOOOOOO!!

i dont know anything about this kevin trudea person but from what people are posting about him on this thread he doesnt seem like a very likable fellow

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gconran

ewww these green smoothies you speak of sound disgusting but i wouldnt doubt what you say about them

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
there is a easy cure for dandruff,just rub some lemon juice with water over your hair,kill any dandruff and scratches

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
there is a easy cure for dandruff,just rub some lemon juice with water over your hair,kill any dandruff and scratches

really? i didnt know you can kill dandruff i thought it was dead skin flakes

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

also

ginger relieves arthirituis pain
ginger supplements soothe the osteoarthiritic joints by inhibiting production of pain causing prostaglandins.
best: take a 100 mg supplement, such as ginger force, one to three times a day.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
well i suppose since this thread is slow i will just give out some random bits of info if you have any questions just ask and ill go into more detail
so heres something about high blood pressure

grape seed extract helps heart and blood pressure
in a recent study, twenty-four patients with metabolic syndrome (a cluster of heart disease risk factors, including high blood pressure, excess abdominal weight and elevated blood sugar) took a 150 mg or 300 mg capsule of grape seed extract or a placebo daily for one month.
result: those who took either dose of extract experieinced an average drop in systolic pressure (top number) of 12 mmHg and 8 mmHg in diastolic pressure (bottom number)
theory: Grape seed extracts boosts the production of nitric oxide, a heart-protective enzyme. if you have prehypertension
(120-139 systolic and 80-89 diastolic), ask your dr about trying grape seed extract.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
secrets to beating high cholesterol

There are no secrets; total cholesterol is irrelavent. HDL/Triglycerides ratio and LDL particle size are most important. LDL should be large, boyant and fluffy. HDL/Triglycerides should be 1/1. It's achieved by avoiding wheat, fructose and corn products, as well as avoiding carbohydrates in general.

secrets to beating high blood pressure

Insulin! Insulin causes sodium retention, which causes water retention....which causes high-blood pressure. Insulin also causes magnesium excretion. Magnesium relaxes intracellular muscles which leads to constriction and, inevitably, hypertension.

So, lower insulin levels means less sodium retention and more magnesium retention, which means no more hyptertension.

secrets to beating arthiritis

bleh

secrets to beating diabetes

Avoid fructose, foods that spike blood glucose (carbs) and manufactured oils. Once again, we're dealing with Insulin. Keep insulin levels down and resistance can be avoided.

secrets to beating osteporosis

Surprise! Insulin....again. Insulin inhibits calcium absorption. And calcium build-up in the blood leads to calcium deposits in organs (yikes). And recent studies suggest that high carbohydrate diets lead to low bone density/mass. So....avoid foods that spike insulin levels: carbohydrates.

-Dev

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

new topics

top topics

join