It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright, Conspiracy Theorists: You're Right. About *Every*thing... Now, what?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Okay, let's just assume, for all intents and purposes to this discussion, that most of what we discuss here on this site, is legit - there is certainly enough evidence to show that most of these ideas at least hold some truth to them, and that they cannot be dismissed, entirely. Or, at the very least, that the detractors/debunkers do not have in their arsenal evidence proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that 100% to the contrary is the case.

SO...

- The entire world is really controlled (or the desire is there at least) by a small elite oligarchy, comprised of members of the Bilderberg Group, The CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Club, Illuminati, etc.
- Global 'concerns' (i.e. Warming, Swine Flu Pandemic, etc) are all lies
- One goal of the elites is to have every person implanted with RFID chips
- FEMA Camps exist all over the U.S. and a Militarized Police force is only a finger snap away from being deployed within our borders and on our own people
- 9/11 was an inside job - a false flag operation to gain support for foreign incursions
(As were Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor, etc)
- Denver International Airport is a NWO / ELE facility
- The US government has Deep Underground Military Bases all over the country that are interconnected thanks to nuclear TBM technology
- Some of these are shared with Advanced Civilizations, like Dulce, NM or Area 51 (& 52), Wright Patterson, and on and on
- Oh, yeah... UFOs and Aliens are real
- Government Black Budget projects involving obscure notions like mind control, time travel, invisibility, global tracking, etc are all legit programs, some of which are still in existence in some form or another, and have been used to manipulate people/events without their knowledge
- all the great megaliths of the world from Pyramids of Giza to the Moai of Easter Island, to Stonehenge, to Puma punku, to Tiwanaku and Teotihuacán, were all built with the assistance of afore mentioned advanced (but, now absent) civilizations
- Our sun IS part of a binary system and periodically its partner star (and its planets) does come in close enough vicinity of the Earth to wreak havoc on the planet on a geo-physical level.
:
:
This could go on forever, but, you get the point.

What does having all of this knowledge/information really amount to?

The funny thing about conspiracy theories is that many of them are so intertwined that they must be considered as not only connected but practically inseparable. Inseparable!

So, What does it mean in the grand scheme of things? And, most of all, how is it going to affect your day to day activities or overall outlook/perception of 'life' in general.

I only ask because, after finally wearing down my folks, and proving to them that a lot of this stuff must be given serious consideration, no matter how absurd some of these ideas appear on the surface, THIS was the very question they asked me, to which I really didn't have an answer.

I mean, other than #1) I just find all of it fascinating, from an educational/historical standpoint, and 2) I find it equally fascinating that a LOT of stuff (no matter which theories you subscribe to or how much validity you give to each claim) is happening right under all of our noses!

Just curious how others would answer such a query.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
As the Buddha said after enlightenment a tree is just a tree and this is a dude that was talking multiverses,quantum physics and quantum mechanics 2600 years ago,I think knowing all this information is just information from which we pick and choose and ascertain which way the breeze goes,the trick is to be like the Chinese sage Lao Tzu whom identified the warring states were about to roll at precisely the correct juncture to leave the city walls and return to nature in the mountains and leave the human monkeys to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Dear SquirrelNutz

Well I look at it this way, I just want to know.

Frankly I think I would most likely keep the worst aspects of it all to myself especially if there was no way I could stop it.

I guess that indeed is why they keep the secret.

The fact is it bugs me silly that we are being lied too on just about a permanent basis.

I should have taken up being a football hooligan nothing bothers them apart from the game result.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
being told the truth and accepting it as truth
allows the population to be enlightened.
That enlightenment then allows us as a civilization
to transition from a zero to a class 1 Civilization.
It's part of our growing pains

if u don't understand, look it up

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Maybe you could use your noodle, and figure it out?
Conspiracy = BAD.
But for it to be a conspiracy, the majority of the general public don't know about it.
Fluoride in the water - governments doing it for years, until it was a recognised conspiracy, then, most people, in Europe for example, revolted and refused to let they're water have fluoride added.
Had the facts not been exposed, no-one would care about fluoride in the water.
If no-one questions the way things are, things stay the same.
If something is not right, tell people, show them the facts, then they know, and something can be done.
Without the information being discussed and shared, nothing can be done.

The federal reserve cant do much if 6 billion people storm to they're front doors with pitchforks and fire-torches can they? But this does not happen, therefore lack of knowledge is what is a large part of the problem....enter the CONSPIRACY THEORY.

This question pops up on ats VERY often, how you can not see the answer confounds me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I only ask because, after finally wearing down my folks, and proving to them that a lot of this stuff must be given serious consideration, no matter how absurd some of these ideas appear on the surface, THIS was the very question they asked me, to which I really didn't have an answer.

I was asked the same question: "Let's say this is all true, what do you want us to do with this info?"

It's easy, as long as the majority off people are ignorant of all this information, the conspiracies will be maintained, and new ones created.

I have always said that the war is fought in the mind off the masses, so what to do with this knowledge?

Stop living your life in as a slave of the system, question everything, think for yourself, don't automatically trust your government, spread info to others, plant seeds in other peoples mind, be glad and proud you freed yourself from the matrix of lies, ignorance is, in the end, not bliss.

Eventually, when critical mass is reached, things will change. Not if, when.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would like to believe I'm doing my part.

Example - Facebook is like a disease - for the most part, it's really good for nothing, other than keeping people connected, and wasting an inordinate amount of time.

But, given the robust design of some of its features, it really could be a valuable tool if utilized the right way. I mean, businesses should really hop on board with some of it's functionality: scheduling, calendar, alerts, mass-DLs, etc...

Sometimes, in the midst of all the drivel, I'll try to post something of significance to get people thinking (usually something that's cuaght my attention here on ATS), and not just the same old senseless garbage that plagues that 'community'.

And, I try to do so without bias, trying to be only informative, not polarizing. For instance - today's status update:

[Prior one was a new review of the 4G iPhone (badass)]

Folks, please take the time to understand what just happened with Goldman Sachs - it's kinda important. (it's not just 'newsworthy')

[One after was a humorous anecdote about the date: 4/20
]

But, like I mentioned, this is mixed in with the usual bullsh|t updates: my latest poker success/bad beat, funny videos, Longhorn articles, funny quotes, party/drunken pics, etc so I'm a 'normal mo' ('cause, I am), not some schlep who's constantly hammering people with off the wall CTs, all the time - the result(s) have been pretty good - lots of response, involvement, debate, while still not alienating myself or others.

Others do this?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This is a money question. Please pardon me if i'm way off base here.
The word "amount" seems to indicate that it is about money though.
The old, "if knowledge is power then why aren't philosophers rich."
Of course being that the Fed is one of the major conspiracies
listed it's understandable being confused by the question.
Instinctually one doesn't want to be part of the problem.
But some feel "He who dies with the most toys wins."
So question becomes "what are you selling me."
Just as some are said to "buy into a theory."

Just what does all of this amount too?
The authority to build and sell our
own planets. All along earths'
own orbit. This is not a
secret, it's an open
conspiracy. It's
an open
plan.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If we were right on everything I wouldn't be posting this. We'd have died about 20,000 times already.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Now what? Now nothing. How many people you think died silent knowing "the truth" about any one matter--be it the Jesus concoction, Roswell, ancient hidden history, etcetera? Many. These discussions solve nothing but to heighten paranoia and lance great pus-like cysts of rage at the cages we're in and the nonsensical way of life we're told is "it". The latter is certainly healthy.
From here I suppose you share your ideas with friends and family if they're willing to have their sharply dilleinated worlds squeezed a touch...at least that's what I try doing. My father no longer speaks with me on anything deeper than the weather and the price of electricity though.

For some reason this thread reminded of a phrase the late, great Robert Anton Wilson used: "Yes there is a small group of all-powerful people running the world, but you should think of them as yourself and your close friends".

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I've picked up a reputation for being a conspiracy theorist. It has a tin foil hatter type feeling, but as i tell people, the only thing worse that being called that, is being right.

I want truth, that's all. Is it Phage's signature that says get your facts straight, then muddle as you wish?

I think we the community are just poeople who wish to know, and believe we have the right to know.

The real problem is those who wish to keep us in the dark. There is a conspiracy against the masses, i think thats unarguable. The "fun" in our game is seeing through the smokescreen (there's always one) and being able to use logic and reason to establish the truth.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
in the first place your family asking you "now what" is a bad sign right at the start.
the point is you want them to open their minds and think for themselves, yet when you tell them, and they ask 'now what' they aren't really thinking for themselves.

tell them that now they have to think for themselves, keep their mind open and solve that question.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JACKRADAKILL
Maybe you could use your noodle, and figure it out?
Conspiracy = BAD.
But for it to be a conspiracy, the majority of the general public don't know about it.
Fluoride in the water - governments doing it for years, until it was a recognised conspiracy, then, most people, in Europe for example, revolted and refused to let they're water have fluoride added.
Had the facts not been exposed, no-one would care about fluoride in the water.
If no-one questions the way things are, things stay the same.
If something is not right, tell people, show them the facts, then they know, and something can be done.
Without the information being discussed and shared, nothing can be done.

The federal reserve cant do much if 6 billion people storm to they're front doors with pitchforks and fire-torches can they? But this does not happen, therefore lack of knowledge is what is a large part of the problem....enter the CONSPIRACY THEORY.

This question pops up on ats VERY often, how you can not see the answer confounds me.

Short, sweet and to the point bro.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

So, What does it mean in the grand scheme of things? And, most of all, how is it going to affect your day to day activities or overall outlook/perception of 'life' in general.

Well curiosity got me started like it did most of us, combined with a depression/dissatisfaction about the current state of the world. All the things you mentioned were things I researched in great depth as a precurser to the only thing which matters in the end. It took a repetetive reiteration of how much truth is kept secret from humanity for me to finally delve into the beyond tin foil hat topics. At this point I was becoming less sure of my atheism every day and stopped watching dawkins lectures. It was the spiritual awakening that connected all the dots, turned everything I knew inside out and upside down. I the perciever of my reality was evolving. I was prepared to drop evidence and skeptacism while reading spiritual topics due to the nature of such things needing to be unprovable so as not to violate free will. Thats when things picked up big time, when I read the Ra material my life would never be the same, id read most the worlds spiritual texts but they all paled in comparison. I quit my materials engineering courses at university since I dont even believe in physical matter anymore.

Now I have no fear, see myself as one with the universe and other people, a spirit temporerally in a body rather than a complex biological machine. My goal is to share love with others and bring peace to the world. I have lost interest in anything that only benefits myself. My behavior when TSHTF will be radically different due to that final step in truth seeking. I never would never have been inately spiritual like some, I needed evidence and reason. But my evidence requirments temporerally reduced in light of the truth supression I had observed long enough for me to have a truely spiritual experience complete with visions and that was it..

TPTB have lost me completely. I will die before I ever harm another human, enslave them or even threaten them. I dont fear death so there is nothing they can do to cause fear in me leading to my manipulation or irrational thoughts. I know the thing TPTB want kept secret is the real "game" we're playing which is life, they can win by having us focused on material reality. They win by causing fear in us, we win by resoponding with love for our fellow man. Its positive vs. negative. Or good vs. evil.

Now im fighting TPTB in the only way that really counts in the end. The way most shrouded in huge deception and misdirection. I look back and see how folly of me it was to think violence (if words dont work) is how to beat TPTB, how naive I was to think all I had to do was kick them out of power. They had me thinking that for a reason. TPTB are very very clever indeed, one would be a fool to assume they have left "loose ends" accidently.

In a nutshell, the final stages of my online truth seeking changed my life completely. Its been one wild ride. Now I seek truth within, not abroad.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

believing every one of them is out of the questions bonkers.

its about sifting through them to find the truth in things. a lot of people just believe to believe, like a second religion.

but i look for answers for a good amount of people, i tend to forward the information through people. ending up with a vast amount of people putting things together.

in the end it is hard to say what could be done knowing the truth, but with the 911 truth movement gaining, i'd probably have to say that once the truth is found it spreads.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
- The entire world is really controlled (or the desire is there at least) by a small elite oligarchy, comprised of members of the Bilderberg Group, The CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Club, Illuminati, etc.

Actually, this is proved not to be a conspiracy anymore.
It IS truth now.

- Global 'concerns' (i.e. Warming, Swine Flu Pandemic, etc) are all lies

Well, we do know that the Earth goes through cycles and there was botched numerical data.

That is still a theory.

- FEMA Camps exist all over the U.S. and a Militarized Police force is only a finger snap away from being deployed within our borders and on our own people

Let's hope this one isn't true.

- 9/11 was an inside job - a false flag operation to gain support for foreign incursions
(As were Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor, etc)

This is a matter of opinion, but history suggests the two sided war theory.

- Denver International Airport is a NWO / ELE facility
- The US government has Deep Underground Military Bases all over the country that are interconnected thanks to nuclear TBM technology
- Some of these are shared with Advanced Civilizations, like Dulce, NM or Area 51 (& 52), Wright Patterson, and on and on
- Oh, yeah... UFOs and Aliens are real
- Government Black Budget projects involving obscure notions like mind control, time travel, invisibility, global tracking, etc are all legit programs, some of which are still in existence in some form or another, and have been used to manipulate people/events without their knowledge
- all the great megaliths of the world from Pyramids of Giza to the Moai of Easter Island, to Stonehenge, to Puma punku, to Tiwanaku and Teotihuacán, were all built with the assistance of afore mentioned advanced (but, now absent) civilizations
- Our sun IS part of a binary system and periodically its partner star (and its planets) does come in close enough vicinity of the Earth to wreak havoc on the planet on a geo-physical level.
:
:
This could go on forever, but, you get the point.

This, my friend, is one of the greatest things about being human.

We all will never know. It's all theory.
Relativity, Gravity, Mathematics, Conspiracies, Astronomy...etc.
They are all theories created by man.
Even theories by Einstein are being challenged today.

No one knows the truth. We all believe one thing or another.

You're belief is different than mine, and so on.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

That is still a theory.

As Lee Corso likes to rib Herbie on College Gameday... "Not so fast, my friend" - Check it...

Zoom to the 6-minute mark (even though the whole thing is worth watching)

By the way, thank you and thank everybody for their replies. Some good stuff in there - Thanks, for taking the time.

[edit - fixed link]

[edit on 4/21/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sometimes it just feels like today's conspiracy theories are yesterday's religious explanations...

Just like we used to be told that "god" was the reason for this and that because we could not explain it, now we use conspiracy theories to fill in the gaps when things just don't add up (or seem to)...

It's all about the absurd human quest for ultimate knowledge about everything, at all times, without any doubts about anything whatsoever...

Some things need to be kept secret, and besides, it's impossible to know every little detail about every little thing... This is what makes a conspiracy theory come to life...

Just my 0.02$CAD (or 0.03$US, or 0.04£)

Magnum

[edit on 10/4/21 by Magnum007]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
People of large egos really do come together and think they are gods gift, its true.

Where does it get the rest of us on the outside nowhere,a s they try to make any of us on outside who can think like them, be put on drugs or similar.

Funny how the secret society part of all this is true, and there really is a network behind the scenes that only help them, and the only thing that matters is the end goal that only a few will know.

Of course some people may guess it, but they will be called crazy.

Priests really do run the world, and not the ones you think of. Priests by what i mean, is that people at the top think they make the best decisions and are spiritually guided by what ever. Then they will tell you spiritual stuff is bunk, lol, and get you obsessed with sex, and your just using your energies in wasteful ways, lol, and it really is wasteful.

The irony is that a peasant can work out alot of there stuff, and be in many ways just as good as them, but that person may not have an ego the size of the world, to make him push for material wealth or goods, that society judges a successful life to be.

There really is no bonus to knowing about the truths, but i see it i would rather know than not, as living in ignorance is dangerous to alot of us.

The funny thing is they think they are so smart, but the smartest wisdom comes from the spiritual, and they know this, and this is why they choose to rubbish all people who want to be this way. There really are some great priests, but because of a minority, priests are looked on in fear nowadays. Celibacy is not the problem, its homosexuals who run to be being priests instead of facing there real feelings.

Just remember people most of these people are just as stup1d as anyone else, but they think they have some sort of spiritual alignment to something else, lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
actually, making each proposed idea "inseperable" is the intent. Then if you want to pull the house down, you only have to pull out one card and watch the whole lot - truth and all - fall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join