It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From the Sky, Detroit Looks Like Sarajevo! (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ive always gone to Detroit to visit my grandmother since I was a child. Over the last 20 years or so ive watched my grandmother's neighborhood turn into a ghost town. 20 years ago most of the houses on her street were occupied but now most of them are vacant and on the verge of being torn down.

Parts of the city look like they have endured an intense bombing campaign from fighter jets. Its sad.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The city I am from (In Canada) already is going in that direction,factories been closing, lots of layoffs and peoples work getting cut.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thanks Ronald Reagan! I see you smiling down on the ruins of America. It trickled down alright.

Restore tariffs. Revoke all trade agreements. Penalize corporations that move manufacturing overseas and most importantly public financing of all elections!

Bring the soldiers home!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You should give credit where credit is due. Thanks should go to Clinton for Nafta.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

This is what I came up with on Youtube... More than an hour long in a single clip and quite good.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have seen many idea tossed around on how they plan on bringing the city back and everything but the problem remains the same-like it or not.

The residents of that city must live by the laws. Support the local elected gov't, support the police-yes support them. Honestly, the best thing they can do is to downsize that place.

Then next thing would to be dealing with any remaining criminal element-quick and direct. No BS. Consider it a war zone-ship up or ship out.

Oh, AND CLOSE 799 of those dams bars. Maybe consider legalization of weed to stimulate the local economy. Use your heads and work together!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join