It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd UFO I Spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hello all, new here.

On monday night (19th april 2010), on the Yorkshire coast (Filey) UK at around 9:20PM GMT, My family told me to look outside as they had spotted a "UFO", So i took a look and what i saw was a Orange sphere-like circle moving slow, then fast, stopping, starting, then eventually fading out as it went in the distance.

I picked up my camera steadied myself, and tried to snap up the UFO. At first I dident think i captured it, Then i put in on my computer, what i saw scared me in a way.

This is my new high quality camera, which appeared to snap up more then i saw with the naked eye

img243.imageshack.us...

(you'll have to do some scrolling)

This doesent show much, its looks much smaller then what i saw it as, and its now a diffrent shape.

Viewed in it appears to have an "Aura" or "Glow" around it, which might explain it looking like an orange ball to six of my family member's, It also has a yellow tip.

img52.imageshack.us...

this was on 19th of april when all UK flights was grounded, It came with NO sound or Flashing lights, so i thought this could be a chinese lantern or a baloon of somesort, but the wind wasent blowing in the direction it was flying, im not sure if that rules baloons/lanterns out, but the picture seems to say otherwise also

My brother,made a video which run;s it through some effects, might be interesting to watch

www.youtube.com...

Anybody have any insight as to what this may be?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by KLRiggy]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by KLRiggy]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I honestly think it may be a star and or other bright object that was gotten in the picture
and the movement of clicking the button made the shape.
Yes that much movement in the picture
can happen just with the click of a button

I see it a lot with no tripod.
I see it with tripod but with out remote.

Best bet is tripod with remote for non movement

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KLRiggy

Looks like another amber/orange type ufo orb buzzing our sky. They will tell you it's marsh gas, sea gulls, chinese lanterns, fire flies, farmers lighting bonfires with torches (lol), but these ufo orb things really do exist.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I honestly think it may be a star and or other bright object that was gotten in the picture
and the movement of clicking the button made the shape.
Yes that much movement in the picture
can happen just with the click of a button

I see it a lot with no tripod.
I see it with tripod but with out remote.

Best bet is tripod with remote for non movement

Thankyou for an explanation! But the object snapped up is in the place where the orb was, and there wasent anything else bright in the sky to make such a large object appear, also the camera was in a still posistion and not in my hand's when i took it, not sure if it matters though.

But its still a possibility that this might be the case

if that was the case, then there's still the question of this unidentifible orb that was around

[edit on 20-4-2010 by KLRiggy]

[edit on 21-4-2010 by KLRiggy]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
aahhhhhhh!!
u found my glow slinky !!!

tell me where this was
so I can go get it

lol

but seriously
I dont have a clue
I initially thought rods
but folks round here throw
u to the wolves when u mention
that topic. But a serious case
of shutter speed trauma is
my best guess. The inappropriate
shutter speed of the camera may have
taken this round object and morphed
it into a long slinky looking object.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
looks like a light trail to me either the camera was moving or the light was, nothing i could not do in my garage.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KLRiggy

At just after 9PM on Monday night, I got out of my car and straight away noticed an orange light travelling East from West Lancs. It wasn't flashing, just a fuzzy dark orange colour and silent. I watched it for a heartbeat and realised I didn't have my fone to film it. I watched it pass and vanish behind the rooflines of houses.

As soon as I read your description, I recalled it...I wonder if we saw the same thing?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
all of my UFO pictures I take come out like that- all squiggly- it is the light trail from the slight movement of the camera

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by KLRiggy

Looks like another amber/orange type ufo orb buzzing our sky. They will tell you it's marsh gas, sea gulls, chinese lanterns, fire flies, farmers lighting bonfires with torches (lol), but these ufo orb things really do exist.

No look at the post above this one you did for the most likely reason still waiting to see you post a GOOD orb picture as you seem to see them ALLTHE TIME or are you still to FRIGHTNED to go near them I case we see what they really are!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by KLRiggy

No look at the post above this one you did for the most likely reason still waiting to see you post a GOOD orb picture as you seem to see them ALLTHE TIME or are you still to FRIGHTNED to go near them I case we see what they really are!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What do you think of my picture. I also took them without the airplanes at night.
Still dont know what it is. It looks like those transparent ufo from the nasa video.

Analyse this please i want to know

img535.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
honestly top right
dust
and star(s)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KLRiggy

Yep, I saw 2 of those on Saturday, while air traffic was grounded. I made a thread on it which I could link to but I don't have the link at hand so I'll edit it in, in a sec. I too got to my phone too late and my video's a little rubbish, but yeah, loads of people have seen them, so you're not mad

Ay x

Edit to add: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sound the same as what you saw?

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Ayana]

new topics

top topics

join