It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New brain implant "melts into place, snugly fitting to the brain’s surface"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Lovely, just what we all need, right?

I for one [emphatically do not] welcome our new viscous, toffee-like cortical masters.

Scientists have developed a brain implant that essentially melts into place, snugly fitting to the brain’s surface. The technology could pave the way for better devices to monitor and control seizures, and to transmit signals from the brain past damaged parts of the spinal cord.

More at source:
www.rdmag.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Head off to the WIOLAWAPRESS website for photos of lots of fourth and fifth dimensional implants already in play,this is ancient kit compared to whats out there.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Having witnessed a full-on gran mal seizure once, I think that this is a great development. Just keep that rfid crap out of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Head off to the WIOLAWAPRESS website for photos of lots of fourth and fifth dimensional implants already in play,this is ancient kit compared to whats out there.

WIOLAWAPRESS.com = complete insanity.

-

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just like nuclear physics, this is a road that can lead to something grand and wonderful, but it can also help pave the way towards dark horrors we could only begin to imagine.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

WIOLAWAPRESS.com = complete insanity.

-

I have to absolutely agree!! I just googled the site and clicked through it. All the guy does is apply strange filters to pictures and "analyze" these completely distorted pictures. Crazy, absolutely crazy.

It is sites like wiolawapress that make all of us look like idiots.

still can´t believe the amount of BS I have just seen.

On topic: I think if you use this for medical purposes it might actually be a very good thing. On step ahead to enable parapalegic to walk again.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is a real reason to be frightened by the possibilities ahead of us. But, the truth is, this is the road we will be taking. It will happen. The next step in human evolution will be an integration of biology and technology.

It is available. And, it is faster than waiting for nature, or God, or whatever, to kick our evolution into gear. And, that is what being human is all about. Better and quicker.

It is already here folks.

new topics

top topics

join