It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Park Creators Threatened

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by TrueBrit

You are aware that Islamic crusades occurred well before the European Crusades.

Year 630 ... Muhammad launches the Tabuk Crusades with 30,000 jihadists aganist the Byzantine Christians.

Year 632-634 Muslim Crusaders reconquer the polytheists of Arabia.

Year 633 Muslim Crusaders , led by Khalid al-Walid (the sword of Allah) conquer the city of Ullays.

Year 638 Muslim Crusaders conquer Jerusalem

Year 711-713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain.

Year 809 Muslim Crusaders conquer Sardinia, Italy.

The history of Islam is a history of imperialism and violence. It continues today.

Yes, this is true and most do tend to ignore it. I guess the most important message to gleen from this is the simple fact that religion in general (when it becomes as big as Christianity and Islam) are corrupt. The practices in general by the general population of each religion (not the extremes one way or the other) is pure and peaceful. It's when power hungry leaders use religion to bring 'justice' to the infidels or invaders in the name of God / Allah that that religion is misused. People are easily brainwashed by the idea of 'God' / 'Allah'.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by dariousg

are you kidding about the bush video ... from that its fairly obvious he thinks he is doing gods work, he knew if he said that out loud he would get slaughtered!

its one of the worst attempt at lieing ive seen!

What I find funny my friend is the fact that you completely ignored my reasons that the wars happened and still tried to turn it into a Christian war. And I didn't see lying too much in that video.

Again, they were, like most others, wars of greed by the power hungry and rich. Period.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

theirs contridiction and severe dishonesty in that video..

he doesnt come accross as sincere in one bit to me!

but maybe thats just me..

sorry if i never seen what you posted, thats already like 2 pages back, i will have to go read it!(i just loaded the page)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I guess the most important message to gleen from this is the simple fact that religion in general (when it becomes as big as Christianity and Islam) are corrupt. The practices in general by the general population of each religion (not the extremes one way or the other) is pure and peaceful. It's when power hungry leaders use religion to bring 'justice' to the infidels or invaders in the name of God / Allah that that religion is misused. People are easily brainwashed by the idea of 'God' / 'Allah'. -Dariousg

I agree with you there friend. I know the Christians I associate with are as far away from a "take-over-the-world" type as can be, as with the pastors I have known. They are humble people, doing their best to lead a decent, upstanding existance, and doing a pile of good along the way. It's so important to look at the church infiltrations, the occult Lucis Trust theosophy that pledges itself against Christianity, and works to corrupt doctrine, then plants members in the churches to endorse corrupt doctrine. Without an awareness of this, whether you like it or not, any outsider can take a face-look at the issues pertaining to our religion as a whole and condemn the whole thing. Baby out with the bathwater! Nevermind that it is the life-centering principles of billions, and has been for two thousand years.

Look at Jesuits, Elite Freemasonry, Lucis Trust, the old-world order of Illuminati, Luciferian dynasties of Bilderbergers (who leave a place at their tables open for his unholy eminence), bankers, and any other world power who had to profit from aping God in His own churches for the sake of corrupting followers. The history is there to see, simply look.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
South Park already showed an image of Muhammad a long time ago in season 5. The episode is called "Super Best Friends". Nothing happened back then. I don't know why people are getting in such an uproar about it now.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nal War

I am not Muslim, but I do understand why there is objection to portrayal of the prophet. It's in the scripture that the prophet cannot be portrayed or drawn (bear suit or not) and that's how it is handed down as the law.

Who cares? This isn't about you - this isn't about Muslims. This is about 2 comedians doing whatever they want with THEIR tv show in order to get more ratings and make more money.

In this country we have a freedom - speech. (objectionable, i agree, but stick with me)

Matt and Trey have the right to say what they want.
You have the right to be offended.

Don't like it? Then don't watch thier show.

Its not up to you to tell ME what i should be allowed to see and say.

I'm not off telling muslims to stop believing in a false God, now am i?

Neither are the Southpark Crew. They're making fun of Islam, all religions, and of people like you.

The ones who say "Dont do that, it might offend someone"

Shut up already.

We are offended by you. Does that mean you should have to "Go away"?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

Who cares? This isn't about you - this isn't about Muslims. This is about 2 comedians doing whatever they want with THEIR tv show in order to get more ratings and make more money.

NUTSHELL comment.

Star.
Thats exactly what its about.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Who said Muslims were ever rational human beings?

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And those two comedians, and president Obama for that matter, are just people strapped onto the front of a steam-train of popular thought, heading full-tilt on it's tracks, pretending to lead the show. It's amazing what some people will fixate on

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
What would be the ramifications if said "threat" were to be carried out? I wonder how the public would react to the murder/execution of the South Park team by radical Muslim group? Matt and Trey hold some weight and do have some influence with the population - especially with regards to social commentary on current political environment. Hope it's just an empty threat...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

I know I would seriously do something about it if something happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
South park is my FAVORITE show ans is always funny. I watched the "200" episode with muhammed and laughed, but I know in my heart it is wrong. Every religion is just as deserved of respect as another. Now they make fun at jesus and satan and other religions too, but they know full well what theyre inciting when they do these things. Tonight part 2 of this episode will air and I will watch and laugh.
It is an amazing culture we have here in America, we do the wrong because we enjoy it, then we defend it to the end with lies and twisted facts to try and justify it. The bottom line, wrong is wrong!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey... hey i remember Muhammad being shown on an episode as a character, not worrying about censorship at all! He was a super-hero of the Super Best Friends, who had the power of fire. It is funny how they did not point that out.

watch it in Southparkstudios season 5

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

South Park is demon tv and I have been guilty of watching it. I stopped for about a year or so when I seen a evil show then I watched it again and this was the episode I seen and I was pissed for them even playing with any of the dieties they showed and how they portrayed them. So south park needs to be gone and I wont miss it at all. Poo they turned Christmas into a piece of poo really a piece of poo so to allow ones mind to be infected with such ignorance on a continous level will EVENTUALLY WEAKEN YOUR SOUL TO THE BS ABROAD..

[edit on 4/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

LMAO Sadly all religions are wrong and they have nothing right. All they are worshiping are the Annunaki. Enlil (Annunaki) divided us by using different religion and different languages. Enlil didn't like us too well. He was one of the few who didn't like us.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
why are all mooslims so angry over this? its jsut a cartoon...
heres my second line.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
religion is for low IQs ... thats my opinion, if you want to believe in god or something superior, you just dont need to follow some crazies groups to feel better or to feel important

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

hahaha, good job trey and matt

p.s. cannibal the musical was so much better than most of SP

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is so stupid. Old people saw stars and sun. They made stories and then there was religions. "religions" everybody is right and wrong because we only try to explain unknown things.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

religion is for low IQs ... thats my opinion, if you want to believe in god or something superior, you just dont need to follow some crazies groups to feel better or to feel important

Arguing about religion is just putting holes in the bucket of thoughts you have about it at the moment, it doesn't reflect a lifetime of understandings in a moment. Everything becomes hazy if you don't remember that your premises are sound, and can be relied on. Generalities are for low IQ's imo, as is labelling someone crazy, or a fool. What chaos to live in!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
heck they make fun of every religion.

cartman's most famous saying is calling everyone a Jew as if it's a cuss word lol

if Muslim's go after Christian's like in africa over this cartoon cutting christians head's off...there will be alot of dead Muslim's in the u.s the next day lol

we don't go for that crap here.PERIOD

they need to realize alot of american's are wanting them to try that stupid crap here.
and it will all end that fast.
i am just telling it like it is and you all know i am.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yeah I knew this would kick up a sh*t storm when I saw it on TV the other day. I only caught the first half, but in all fairness they were EXTREMELY careful about not showing any of his body, face eyes or voice... as they played out very wittily. Also the fact that pretty much EVERY major religious character was featured (and all had the piss ripped out of them), so they did handle him very erm... shall we say sensitively (and for most of it he was pictured as a giant black 'censored' sign to drill the point home.

And i personally think it is absolutely ridiculous how far some religious nutters go. It's a joke for gods sake (or should I say Allah's sake), chill out. Non-Muslims have just as much right to show pictures in whatever form we want of your religious icons, just like Muslims can of anyone else (real or make believe).

I say fair play to the SouthPark makers and the networks for showing it. Political Correctness has gone way way too far these days, it's becoming a joke.

Good on em!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join