It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person who filmed Polish President crash scene now dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

So, a Polish conspiracy forum is proof? For all we know, the poster got the info from ats or glp.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

This is interesting stuff. The alleged name of the cameraman only exists in relation to the story of his death (Adriej Mendierej). Usually, this is a sign of a BS story. Also the Polish link is the Polish edition of Pravda...the source story of the GLP story and the only other reference to Adriej Mendierej I could find.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Heck no. All it means is that there are more sources and more will likely come out in the next few days.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Would Pravda really print a story that could reflect badly on Russia? There are apparently 2 Pravda papers, one online, one paper form. Which was this?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm willing to bet that no new sources come out. Except other shady sites, repeating the rumor started by Pravda/glp. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You could very well be right. Pravda Online, according to Wiki, prints sensationalistic/nationalistic stories. Curious that they would print something so potentially dangerous though.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Would Pravda really print a story that could reflect badly on Russia? There are apparently 2 Pravda papers, one online, one paper form. Which was this?

I think I was mistaken about Pravda...,it's Prawda. Just google "Adrie Mendierej" and the sources of the story are there. A blog picked up by GLP with no other sources for the story apparent. Kind of a shame because at first it seemed like a great conspiracy or Bourne movie.

Edit to add...Pravda publishes ANYTHING...dangerous be damned.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Yes, I googled it and found that site. Quite a large number of hits come up, though they often lead back to the same source.

I doubt anything would show up in the media even if this were true, because the media did not cover the video the guy shot.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Pravda's been around forever. They're Russia's version of the Enquirer. They'll print anything to make money. Dead Polish Presidents, Bat Boy, Human Sheep, whatever just to make a buck, or ruble.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Well this is why I was confused. There are two papers with the same name. I am familiar with the former Soviet one.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
any more updates on this story??

well in english I mean, lol

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I'm waiting for that too. Theres still a chance its all a hoax, no one REALLY knows if he is dead, do they?

If people were led to believe Russia was behind the death of the Polish leaders that could stir a world-war type setting. All World War 1 took was the assassination of an Archduke and his wife to start the chain reaction of national alliances.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Those saying it does not make sense to kill him because the video is out, you have to remember something, we only saw what the camera saw, the person behind the camera would have personally witnessed a lot more, the camera never tells the whole story, what happens before the record button is pressed and when recording stops, there is still a lot more to be seen and witnessed.

If what he filmed was right, then he would have possible seen who was shooting, who was roaming around and what they where doing, if he has been murdered, it would be to stop him telling what he saw off camera, a vital witness who could have opened the whole thing wide open, and if he is dead then he cant do anything to hurt them anymore.

All we can do is hope he had the sense to share everything with others, which seems in this day and age to be the only way to cover yourself from this kind of atrocity, it makes no sense to come and say I have a secret and then say nothing, the best way is to get as much information into the public domain as possible, it's the only insurance for anybody.

And I might add why many people are afraid to speak up, for fear of their lives and that of people close to them who know the story, people are realising this is the only way to protect themselves, and fortunately all we have to do is write out what we know, then send it to as many sources as possible around the world, then if something does happen, people will look deeper into it.

It is happening way too often, deny it or not there are to many coincidences regarding this kind of incident, remember the guy who was taken from his car after a stand off and supposedly deported to Israel? as far as I am aware, he has not been seen since, and many stories of Scientists dying in suspicious circumstances, then being judged as suicide.

Human life means nothing to these animals, and one day they will pay after being judged by the people they want to hide their secrets from, the problem is would doing to them what they do to others make us any better?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin
Yes, also there is another man in the video, a older (?) man, he could have been taken out too. Also, the guy from Israel, (moshe) there were two of him apparently, a middle aged Moshe in the vw bug that was pulled over and a much older Moshe in his plant sciences picture.

Strange, very strange.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
At first I was convinced that the crash was an accident, but now that I hear this news coupled with the fact that they're not releasing the black boxes or flight recordings, I'm sure this was staged.

But a question bothers me though... why would they assassinate the person who filmed the gunshots being heard at the crash site if he already released it to the public (by posting it on the internet)?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave5

But a question bothers me though... why would they assassinate the person who filmed the gunshots being heard at the crash site if he already released it to the public (by posting it on the internet)?

If he was there (which he obviously was if he was filming it), he'd be a witness. What else did he see that didn't get on film?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
the NWO killed the polish president because of the american defence shield in poland that they installed how is controlling the defence shield in poland now i dont know but what a coincidence 1 year after they installed that dam shield

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It seems that this is not just a crash ,maybe conspiracy exists.However it is a disaster that so many people lost their lives in the crash,a tragedy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join